Old 08-16-2007, 08:42 PM

de1xpoet is a decent person
Re: Stupid Bitches

that bitch ride the short bus?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:43 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

and for the record kelm- YES, your a squid.....why would you even post this retarded crap for everybody to laugh at you for???
Old 08-16-2007, 08:50 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

This shirt was made for you, Kelminator
Old 08-16-2007, 08:55 PM

$$$$DINO$$$$ is a decent person

why did"t you tell her to hold on?
Old 08-16-2007, 08:55 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if youre going to put a random bitch on your bike its your responsibility to make sure shes holding on to you with both hands before you take off. she can sue your insurance company all she wants, all its gonna do is raise your insurance rates a little if anything, that is if she even gets anything which she prob wont. youre an idiot and she's an idiot and you should really try your best to reconcile with her cuz you two were made for each other. kelm ur a squid4life
Old 08-16-2007, 08:58 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if youre going to put a random bitch on your bike its your responsibility to make sure shes holding on to you with both hands before you take off. she can sue your insurance company all she wants, all its gonna do is raise your insurance rates a little if anything, that is if she even gets anything which she prob wont. youre an idiot and she's an idiot and you should really try your best to reconcile with her cuz you two were made for each other. kelm ur a squid4life
1+ why would u leave without haveing her holding on
Old 08-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Ryan, That was her talking about her boys and if I didn't, StuntLife would be rather boring... no? Because I could care less what people on a internet forum think of me.

internet forum is one thing, but what are you going to do when some chicks dad pounds your *** into a mud hole???
Old 08-16-2007, 09:04 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Kelm
This was my friends bike at the moment and I don't know if he's got insurance on it, I mean I got health insurance and **** but not insurance on the bike. I know right, Squids for life. Holla

and people, I did tell her to hold on and she grabbed me with one hand and then started bitching at me saying that was enough and that i'm just a newbie rider who doesnt know how girls are supposed to hold on.
how come every retarded *** story ive ever read from you involves your "friends bike"? grow some ***** and dont let some **** tell you how to ride, if a bitch gets on my bike i grab both her hands and put em around me and say "dont let go" if they would try to resist that id tell her to get the **** off my bike. bottom line you are responsible. just cuz youre too chicken **** to man up to a mouthy girl doesnt mean that its not your fault you took off without making sure it was safe to do so.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:05 PM

[quote=Kelm;2898276]This was my friends bike at the moment and I don't know if he's got insurance on it, I mean I got health insurance and **** but not insurance on the bike. I know right, Squids for life. Holla

and people, I did tell her to hold on and she grabbed me with one hand and then started bitching at me saying that was enough and that i'm just a newbie rider who doesnt know how girls are supposed to hold on.[/quot/]

dont ride disabled people on ur bike then
Old 08-16-2007, 09:12 PM

samurai87 is a decent person

good luck man!! this sucks!!!! get a lawyer
Old 08-16-2007, 09:16 PM

Reyals Bemus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen
Hahahahahaha that made me laugh good...
Old 08-16-2007, 09:21 PM

CPStar is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by inolen

This shirt was made for you, Kelminator
**** its nice to see a familiar exit. Thats my hometown baby. Just a couple more exits Northbound.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:25 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

jumpin jeezus on a pogo stick, it's deja vu all over again.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:29 PM

kelley636 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah forget it....... who gives a **** anyways lol..... fix your electrical system.... Find better bitches to have around lol.... ive had someone fall off the bike and got rashed up on their head up they said you told me hold on tighter i felt like a peice of **** when all i could see was legs flailing in my rearview mirrors lol we didnt do anything but i still helped with whatever i could possible though

Quick Reply: Stupid Bitches