HATERAID Free for all

Stupid Bitches

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2007, 09:32 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Re: Stupid Bitches

I havn't been on here in a minute - Im not even sure why I clicked on this. Thought maybe, JUST MAYBE this ******* idiot Kelm would stop posting incessant lies.

YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT. Where do you come up with this crap? Did a deer let your clutch out to fast & you got a tank slapper? Lying homo. Kill Yourself.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Kelm
She's not gonna do anything, I just talked to my friend that's a SGT for the local police and he said it happened in a private lot... no police report was fired, and you didn't exchange information like insurance at the time. Now a week and a half later you get a message saying something is wrong? All she wanted was a quick buck and now it's proving diffuclt. So she won't even talk to you on IM..... don't sweat it and just ignore her.

His advice. Should I listen?

Let her be because, one if she wants to give you trouble she'll come bring it to you, and two she's already said she'll consider further contact from you harassment. Pretend like she doesn't exist, and if she tries to stir up **** tell her you don't want any further contact from her. If a subpeona shows up, that means she's seriously going to try and get money from you. Which should indicate her intelligence.
Old 08-16-2007, 09:34 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

damn. she's being a pain in the *** and you never even got the vag. lose lose situation
Old 08-16-2007, 10:17 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Jay Carnes
I havn't been on here in a minute - Im not even sure why I clicked on this. Thought maybe, JUST MAYBE this ******* idiot Kelm would stop posting incessant lies.

YOU ARE A ******* IDIOT. Where do you come up with this crap? Did a deer let your clutch out to fast & you got a tank slapper? Lying homo. Kill Yourself.
I agree with this guy.....
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	87.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	198360  
Old 08-16-2007, 10:22 PM

OverRatedRiderz is an unknown quantity at this point

itsa big cover up..u beat her an raped her didnt you kelm...alwyas blame it on the bike...that she "slipped off"..lol haha
Old 08-16-2007, 10:23 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

does she know ur full name if not delete everythign from ur account that u were chatting with her on and other bullshit... if u meet a girl at starbucks give her *** a fake name **** her then never talk to her again.......
Old 08-16-2007, 10:26 PM

Burial87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kelm
I gave this chic a ride I met at Starbucks and she gets on.... I give her a helmet and I ask if her if she's ready then start to go. Apparently she's not holding on at all and she just slips right off at 5mph.... ******* stupid bitch.

She's fine to me and walking, etc she had a cut on her ankle that's it. Listen to this mother ******* bullshit.....

Advice? I'm not gonna pay for ****.... really bad road rash? we were going 5mph! You ACCEPT the risk when you get on with me.... we're in a god damn parking lot, prove to me that your knees wern't already messed before you got on the back cause I know she already told me that her knees were messed up.
she got on the bike at will, so she is held responsible for her own stupidity, meanwhile get a lawyer, tho i doubt it will get that serious (who the hell will defend her in this case unless she lies)
Old 08-16-2007, 10:30 PM

y2kmk is an unknown quantity at this point

she sounds well versed in legal mumbo jumbo...like she's done it before.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:34 PM

Juar3z is a decent person

the most that can happen is for ur insurance to pay for her medical bills thats it.....
Old 08-16-2007, 10:34 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Paul
God damn you did it again!Did you wheelie this one off to?
Old 08-16-2007, 10:35 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Burial87
she got on the bike at will, so she is held responsible for her own stupidity, meanwhile get a lawyer, tho i doubt it will get that serious (who the hell will defend her in this case unless she lies)
Your right she's got nothing on him...but Ppl just dont fall off the back of the bike, he had to of gas'd it hard enough to knock her off. Kelm is a known moron, its no secret, he's an idiot and deserves to get sued. He should never have anyone on a bike with him, Ppl are afraid for their lives when he's on the bike alone.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:41 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

yes, well.... some people don't learn lessons.

So in this case here is my advice:
avoid her like the plague. Leave it alone. Next time someone takes a header off of your moter-scooter, TELL NO ONE.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:43 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by CN STARZ
it's deja vu all over again.
Isn't that a double negative?
Old 08-16-2007, 10:45 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

Originally Posted by nags
Isn't that a double negative?

shhhhhhhhhhh. punkin, do I need to verse you on the fine points of making a funny?
Old 08-16-2007, 10:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

stuntboy79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Attached Images  
Old 08-16-2007, 10:49 PM

I'm a pretty literal kinda person lol
Old 08-16-2007, 10:52 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

and thats why I heart you
Old 08-16-2007, 11:03 PM

Catman will become famous soon enough

If this is true ???...........You FUCKED UP !!!!!!!!!
As soon as you told her you would help,and asked what she wanted you to pay, and started talking about insurance and **** ! You accepted partial resposabilty
Old 08-16-2007, 11:15 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

jesus how great would it have been if your dad has just worn a ****** condom.......... or choked your mom into a still birth

Quick Reply: Stupid Bitches