04 Ninja 636

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 04 Ninja 636

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
u got them backwars dumbfuck a R is a 600 RR is a 636,wants me to search for the specs to cause ur well-misinformed
http://www.motorcyclistonline.com/fe..._6r/index.html

There you go dumbshit.

RR=600
R=636
Old 10-21-2009, 07:13 PM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve

<H1 id=ctl00_ctl12_ctl00_lblTitle class=hdr_artc>2005 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6RR Specifications

From Kawasaki's press material

Engine: Four-stroke inline four-cylinder, DOHC, 16 valves
Displacement: 636cc
Starting: Electric
Bore x stroke: 68 x 43.8mm
Compression ratio: 12.9:1
Cooling: Liquid
Carburetion: Fuel injection with (4) 38mm throttle bodies
Ignition: Digital
Transmission: Six-speed with multi-disc with back torque limiter
Frame: Twin spar aluminum
Rake / trail: 25 degrees /
Front suspension: 41mm inverted cartridge fork with TiSiCN coating on inner fork tube, rebound and compression damping, plus spring preload adjustability and topout springs
Rear suspension: Bottom-link UNI-TRAK(r) with gas-charged shock, stepless compression and rebound damping, spring preload adjustability and top-out spring
Wheel travel, front / rear: 4.7 / 5.2 in.
Front tire: 120/65ZR17
Rear tire: 180/55ZR17
Front brakes: Dual semi-floating 300mm petal discs with dual radial-mounted, four-piston calipers
Rear brake: Single 220mm petal disc with single-caliper piston
Overall length: TBD
Overall width: TBD
Overall height: TBD
Seat height: TBD
Dry weight: TBD
Fuel capacity: 4.5 gal.
Wheelbase: TBD
Colors: Kawasaki Lime Green
Instruments: Bar-type LCD tachometer, digital LCD speedometer, stopwatch-style lap timer, adjustable shift indicator lamp, digital temperature gauge, clock and tripmeter

</H1>
Old 10-21-2009, 07:14 PM

different sources different things,same bikes either way
Old 10-21-2009, 07:20 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

No, you are still a ******* moron.... the ZX6RR in ALLLLLLL years is a 599ci motor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kawasaki_Ninja_ZX-6R

http://motorcycle.motorcycle-usa.com/motorcycle/Zx-6rr

Read every article on there. Jesus christ you are totally retarded on all fronts. Bikes and computers!!!

Last edited by N/A; 10-21-2009 at 07:23 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:22 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Nobody should use this guys site just because he is a strait up bitch!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:25 PM

ill be at the fairgrounds @ 5 , ull show if ur real,bitch out like i know u will
Old 10-21-2009, 08:01 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

u got them backwars dumbfuck a R is a 600 RR is a 636,wants me to search for the specs to cause ur well-misinformed

Hahaha wtf are you serious?! Get your facts straight. Rr is the 600cc version.
Old 10-21-2009, 08:46 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

rr is the "race ready" version of 599cc. the zx6r is the 636... atleast from 03 to 06. now the zx6r is the 599 cc and a 636 no longer is made.
Old 10-21-2009, 09:49 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

ill be at the fairgrounds @ 5 , ull show if ur real,bitch out like i know u will
This ***** was a no show!
Old 10-21-2009, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
rr is the "race ready" version of 599cc. the zx6r is the 636... atleast from 03 to 06. now the zx6r is the 599 cc and a 636 no longer is made.

maybe im wrong or got confused on that? i know my buddy has a cat eyed 600 and its a ZX6R did it swap over when they stopped production on the 636 back in i believe the end of 05 or 06?
Old 10-21-2009, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by never 2 old
This ***** was a no show!
i waited till 5:30 you text me @ 6 callin me a no show *****,i wasnt late,i showed,hope u got unlimited texting homeboy
Old 10-21-2009, 10:37 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

maybe im wrong or got confused on that? i know my buddy has a cat eyed 600 and its a ZX6R did it swap over when they stopped production on the 636 back in i believe the end of 05 or 06?
no maybe about it.

03 to 06 zx6rr = 599cc
03 to 06 zx6r = 636cc
07 to 09 zx6r = 599cc

there is no questioning it, that is how it is. you are the only person not aware of those facts. i have owned these bikes and 1000s of ppl i know have these bikes, it is very commonly known.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:40 PM

ahaha oh and is this serious? never 2 squidly is calling ppl out to fight? what a ******* hypocrite. proves my point about fake *** christians. preach one thing do another. how you gonna preach the word of jesus and the bible then be calling ppl out to fight on a ******* internet forum over something thats none of your business. what a ******. and i know youre too stupid to not reply to this so go ahead and make yourself look dumb only way i can see your posts is when someone quotes you. fake *** bible thumper.
Old 10-21-2009, 10:49 PM

no maybe about it.

03 to 06 zx6rr = 599cc
03 to 06 zx6r = 636cc
07 to 09 zx6r = 599cc

there is no questioning it, that is how it is. you are the only person not aware of those facts. i have owned these bikes and 1000s of ppl i know have these bikes, it is very commonly known.

the only ninjas ive ever liked is the 636's,so yeah i prolly got it wrong by goin off my buddys bike,anyways thanks for a ACCURATE history of kawis lesson,now,do you know if they make a under seat(not high mount)exhaust kit for a 04 636? my brother needs one (link if possible)
Old 10-21-2009, 11:15 PM

the only ninjas ive ever liked is the 636's,so yeah i prolly got it wrong by goin off my buddys bike,anyways thanks for a ACCURATE history of kawis lesson,now,do you know if they make a under seat(not high mount)exhaust kit for a 04 636? my brother needs one (link if possible)
hotbodies used to make a kit for pretty much every bike, but i wouldnt put that garbage on my bike. the plastic undertail ends up melting and the exhaust sounds like **** and makes the bike run like ****. redline cycles out of jersey used to fabricate undertail exhausts by using the devil shotgun exhaust cans cut down with a custom made mid pipe and exhaust hangers. not worth the bullshit in my opinion.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:28 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

theres a gangster new search engine dedicated to cheap bikes. you should give it a shot. @ the new search engine only pulling up 2 636 (zx6r) listings on the same site your advertising it at.
Old 10-21-2009, 11:47 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

ahaha oh and is this serious? never 2 squidly is calling ppl out to fight? what a ******* hypocrite. proves my point about fake *** christians. preach one thing do another. how you gonna preach the word of jesus and the bible then be calling ppl out to fight on a ******* internet forum over something thats none of your business. what a ******. and i know youre too stupid to not reply to this so go ahead and make yourself look dumb only way i can see your posts is when someone quotes you. fake *** bible thumper.
HA HA what an idiot, you realy think christians are perfect? christians are never perfect at all....and ill still kick *** when i have to.
when a guy tells me he puts a knife to my buddys throat, it pisses me off.
Plus we all know your having me blocked bullshit is a lie
you allready got got fronted on that one neil
If you are looking with imperfections with me, youll find them all day long.
You think its somthing new to point out that christians are not perfect?
get real dude.

Thats like saying a gangster that does something nice isnt a gangster
Old 10-21-2009, 11:53 PM
takingitbacktotheoldskool

RROCCO will become famous soon enoughRROCCO will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by never 2 old
HA HA what an idiot, you realy think christians are perfect? christians are never perfect at all....and ill still kick *** when i have to.
when a guy tells me he puts a knife to my buddys throat, it pisses me off.
Plus we all know your having me blocked bullshit is a lie
you allready got got fronted on that one neil
If you are looking with imperfections with me, youll find them all day long.
You think its somthing new to point out that christians are not perfect?
get real dude.

Thats like saying a gangster that does something nice isnt a gangster
not to get off topic here but thats one of the problems i have with christianity. you get a free pass into heavin as long as you belive a few certain things. it dont matter how you live your life. you can do awful things to people everyday but if you repent and believe youre saved.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:08 AM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by RROCCO
not to get off topic here but thats one of the problems i have with christianity. you get a free pass into heavin as long as you belive a few certain things. it dont matter how you live your life. you can do awful things to people everyday but if you repent and believe youre saved.
haha so true, i'm gonna make sure to repent right before I die...you know, just in case
Old 10-22-2009, 12:20 AM

Originally Posted by RROCCO
i find christianity is the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the religious world. i mean all religions have them but seriously everyone that i know thats a supposed christian is full of **** and do worst things than i do. but hey "everybody sins" yah everybody does only i dont write off the responsibility by being "saved" by some dead guy from 2000 years ago.

Quick Reply: 04 Ninja 636