04 Ninja 636

Search this Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 04:47 PM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve
04 Ninja 636

After lookin for cheap bikes for DAYS i finally got sick of browsing through google & eGay,i said **** it and made a custom google search engine, bookmark this and USE it! custom made to find cheap bikes,type what bike you want in and it will find what you want,figured it would be a helpful tool, its specified towards motorcycles of all kinds,gotta put your location

Hit This Link And Use The Search Box On The Page
http://www.mostwanteddesigns.com/che...archengine.htm

Last edited by *.Mostwanted.*; 10-21-2009 at 05:05 PM.
Old 10-21-2009, 04:56 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 04 Ninja 636

Doesn't really work for ****, searched an 04 ZX6RR and got everything BUT a listing of cheap bikes.
Old 10-21-2009, 05:03 PM

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Doesn't really work for ****, searched an 04 ZX6RR and got everything BUT a listing of cheap bikes.
its specified towards motorcycles of all kinds,gotta put your location,my bad ill edit the original posting,im still workin the bugs out,so just help with input and it will be a good tool,yeah its not perfect and its not gonna drop a 636 in your lap for $1000 4 blocks from your house lol,your gonna have to look around,i posted here to find where the weak points are,input helps
Old 10-21-2009, 05:20 PM
N/A

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...eap-bikes.html
Old 10-21-2009, 06:10 PM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future

Your search sucks....stop posting this garbage
Old 10-21-2009, 06:31 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Old 10-21-2009, 06:32 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

btw yr the owner of a webdesign company and your site is horrid... I can make the same website for 20$ and in 10mins... Horrible gfx work and not a good layout... Sorry haha u posting up yr **** so i wanted to put my input on it. U said u owned the design company for 5yrs your work looks like a guy who just started webdesign last week. Neways yep the end!!
Old 10-21-2009, 06:37 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

it works fine for me
Old 10-21-2009, 06:42 PM

Originally Posted by trz
btw yr the owner of a webdesign company and your site is horrid... I can make the same website for 20$ and in 10mins... Horrible gfx work and not a good layout... Sorry haha u posting up yr **** so i wanted to put my input on it. U said u owned the design company for 5yrs your work looks like a guy who just started webdesign last week. Neways yep the end!!
its cause the website got built 3 weeks ago along with the other 2 that are on there,i work a fulltime job,run mostwanted on the side,i have maybe a hour or 2 putting that site up,with all text,and creating the logo,search works for people that arent retarded
Old 10-21-2009, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by MikeM
it works fine for me
HOLY ****! someone thats not retarded,didnt think it was possible
Old 10-21-2009, 06:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
HOLY ****! someone thats not retarded,didnt think it was possible
its not gonna work for people who suck at searching anyway though
Old 10-21-2009, 06:56 PM

its hard to make **** retard-proof unfortunatly though
Old 10-21-2009, 06:57 PM
N/A

Hmmm... I type Kawasaki ZX6RR +Denver, CO and it brings up **** all over the country EXCEPT Denver. The rest of them were for parts and when I follow the links it takes me to dead sites.
Old 10-21-2009, 06:59 PM

its hard to make **** retard-proof unfortunatly though
Hmmm... I type Kawasaki ZX6RR +Denver, CO and it brings up **** all over the country EXCEPT Denver. The rest of them were for parts and when I follow the links it takes me to dead sites.
see what i mean?
Old 10-21-2009, 07:00 PM
N/A

You can ******' smoke pole ******, that's the most common way to search **** through Google in general. I've search about 10 other ways as well as that 1 with even SHITTIER results.... at least that one got me more results than the rest you ******' homo.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:01 PM

see what i mean?
You can ******' smoke pole ******, that's the most common way to search **** through Google in general. I've search about 10 other ways as well as that 1 with even SHITTIER results.... at least that one got me more results than the rest you ******' homo.
an now hes gettin pissed cause the truth sunk in
Old 10-21-2009, 07:04 PM
N/A

No, I just don't like being called a retard from some reject who thinks he's a bad *** with some horrible ******* website called "MostWanted". Are you serious, your picture on your website proves it all... you act like a hard *** when you are nothing but a ******* fake *** bitch. I'd mop the ******' floor with your face and wouldn't think twice about it. Shut the **** up, move along with your half *** site because nobody here gives 2 ***** about it. Just like the rest of the **** who come on here pedaling some ****... just chalk your *** up in the E-Rack, Bibo and Kelm column.
Old 10-21-2009, 07:05 PM

oh btw dipshit i just found ur problem, if you type the common name for a "ZX6RR" which is a "636" <--people know these things,it came up with 2 at the top of the list that are VALID links for bikes for right here on stuntlife,try this search genious - 636 for sale denver - OMG look at that it worked! ****** retard
Old 10-21-2009, 07:07 PM
N/A

And if you knew your bikes you would know a ZX6R is a 636 and a ZX6RR is a 600. 2 different bikes that look exactly the ******' same. So obviously I'm looking for something specific and your joke of a DreamWeaver looking site couldn't produce ****.

OMG look, you're still a squidly bitch *** ***** that needs his ******' jaw rearranged!
Old 10-21-2009, 07:09 PM

u got them backwars dumbfuck a R is a 600 RR is a 636,wants me to search for the specs to cause ur well-misinformed

Quick Reply: 04 Ninja 636