04 Ninja 636

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 04:38 AM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve
Re: 04 Ninja 636

Originally Posted by beardo
"I" didnt touch beardo,read the text retard,im not droppin names,but a certain pres from a certain MC,that happens to be a brother in law of mine happened to hear some ****,yada,yada,yada, long story short frazier dont **** with me,and my name dont come out his mouth anymore,and if it does,said pres goes to see him again,why you think everything with step it up was dropped? learn the story before you butt in
yo I just shook hands w/ said prez at the last ubnc meeting I went to.... So tell me when did all this knife thing allegedly take place? I have a feeling said prez is going to be delivering an *** whoopin of his own to mjew aka mostwanted, as a matter of fact said prez has never spoken a word to me about this little bish! Damn I still haven't read about when I had the knife to my throat... But I do keep hearing about it. I wonder if this ******* search will help me find the thread..... Lolol

Neal...... No homo but I heart you...hahah and you to N2O thanks for having my back bro, but I'll tell you for sure this vagina will never show up to collect an *** whoopin, I've tried to arrange that several times!!! Lord forgive.... But it's true[/quote]

its funny,you dont who im talkin about,but apparently you shook hands with him? yeah bullshit
Old 10-26-2009, 05:12 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Ya I know who the prez is and a few others ur the one full of ****, youressin around somewhere you shouldn't be that's all I'm gonna say
Old 10-26-2009, 05:16 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

At no time did I say I didn't know who ur talkin about, refresh me on all this knife jive tho cause I don't remember any of that, also you name will be in my mouth to anyone who will listen, funny how you claimin step it up in ur profile fukn douch!
Old 10-26-2009, 05:35 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

So ya make 86K last year On "Egay" and your a
Full Time Lube Tech/GM Certified Inspector
and your "Property of amanda...

you guys have to take a look at his Myspace pics...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...d=86515&page=1
Old 10-26-2009, 07:21 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

this fool is for the gays.....i decided
Old 10-26-2009, 10:23 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
So ya make 86K last year On "Egay" and your a
Full Time Lube Tech/GM Certified Inspector
and your "Property of amanda...

you guys have to take a look at his Myspace pics...

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...d=86515&page=1
yo wheelie I already know. Lol last I knew tho he was property of Leah, he doesn't work at a lube place, I'm sure he's workin at his dads shop, and prob even livin at daddys house, I'm gonna post up some info when I get home.
Old 10-26-2009, 10:33 AM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

this dude obviously DIDNT learn his lesson after the pounding he recieved in front of all his co-workersstill fronting and faking on here and his MS saying hes a stunter of 4 years and claiming this and that and acting like he was WCC or SIUstrait faker of the funk....why do you keep running your mouth jew?dont you know its gonna catch up to you someday??just go play GTA and hack some emails and chill with 13 year oldswonder what your pops is gonna think when he hears your up to your old tricks again...bet your gonna get the truck taken away and a spanking fo shoand dont act like we are homies...we fired you 4 being a faker *** bitch and so you hacked my SL,MS,PP,etc. in a weak attempt to disrupt my life,so then i drove strait to your work and handled it like a man and caught an assault charge 4 your punk ***like bullo said,you better quit running your mouth or there is gonna be BIG problems and i truly feel sorry 4 you cuz if beardo EVER gets his hands on you its gonna be a BLOODBATH
Old 10-26-2009, 11:21 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

I knew this kid was a bitch *** ***** the SECOND I saw his posts... I'm glad I called this ****** out. I hate little bitches like this, man they **** me off!
Old 10-27-2009, 12:14 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Bump for some more hate please.... Lol
Old 10-27-2009, 01:05 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by loogie
this dude obviously DIDNT learn his lesson after the pounding he recieved in front of all his co-workersstill fronting and faking on here and his MS saying hes a stunter of 4 years and claiming this and that and acting like he was WCC or SIUstrait faker of the funk....why do you keep running your mouth jew?dont you know its gonna catch up to you someday??just go play GTA and hack some emails and chill with 13 year oldswonder what your pops is gonna think when he hears your up to your old tricks again...bet your gonna get the truck taken away and a spanking fo shoand dont act like we are homies...we fired you 4 being a faker *** bitch and so you hacked my SL,MS,PP,etc. in a weak attempt to disrupt my life,so then i drove strait to your work and handled it like a man and caught an assault charge 4 your punk ***like bullo said,you better quit running your mouth or there is gonna be BIG problems and i truly feel sorry 4 you cuz if beardo EVER gets his hands on you its gonna be a BLOODBATH
for ******* him up and not just talking ****.
Old 10-27-2009, 05:14 PM
I JUST WANNA RIDE

BOYD is a decent person

i got too high and got caught in this thread wasting 10 mins of my life... thank god its raining
Old 10-28-2009, 10:42 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

It's funny to me this guy gets put on blast and called on his bs and then all of a sudden disappears off this forum.... I'm sure he's busy tryin to cover his bases cause he knows he efed up dropin some false info about some straight up hard core dudes.... I really don't think he needs to worrie so much about me catchin him... He's got bigger problems now..... Hahaha good goin, most unwanted, aka mjew, aka Micheal lewis, aka poser mf, aka punk bitch!!! Hahahaha!!!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 12:44 PM
N/A

It's funny to me this guy gets put on blast and called on his bs and then all of a sudden disappears off this forum.... I'm sure he's busy tryin to cover his bases cause he knows he efed up dropin some false info about some straight up hard core dudes.... I really don't think he needs to worrie so much about me catchin him... He's got bigger problems now..... Hahaha good goin, most unwanted, aka mjew, aka Micheal lewis, aka poser mf, aka punk bitch!!! Hahahaha!!!!!
If you do again, or whomever his ***, bring a keyboard with you so you can make my wishes come true by his face in! There is a case of in it for whoever does and you will be a true .
Old 10-28-2009, 12:54 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

According to his profile, he keeps coming on to SL but doesn't have anything to say anymore. I miss that thuggin' pic of his too with him flashing the "W"
Old 10-28-2009, 01:44 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

Originally Posted by DOKE
According to his profile, he keeps coming on to SL but doesn't have anything to say anymore. I miss that thuggin' pic of his too with him flashing the "W"
Ya I know he's still creepin, but he knows he efed up, ya throwin the dub for whoosie, hey any of you guys know where he stated I had a knife to my throat? I still have not seen it for myself but I need to before I can handle this properly, thanks..... Beardo
Old 10-28-2009, 02:45 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Ya I know he's still creepin, but he knows he efed up, ya throwin the dub for whoosie, hey any of you guys know where he stated I had a knife to my throat? I still have not seen it for myself but I need to before I can handle this properly, thanks..... Beardo
He texted it to N2O. They mention it on one of the many threads that douche bag posted.
Old 10-28-2009, 05:44 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

careful beardo........hes "strapped and protected by the green flag"......BWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHHAHAim seriously starting to wonder if he is possibly mentally retarded and doesnt FULLY understand the repricussions of certain things
Old 10-28-2009, 06:53 PM
sack up or pack up!!!

retardation is no excuse for being a ******!!!!!!
Old 10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
N/A

I think the knife quote is in here somewhere:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...eap-bikes.html
Old 10-31-2009, 03:22 AM
wash yo self

DirtyGeorge is a decent person

omg i was looking for a 636 and made it to pg 4 of this thread...you guys crack me the **** up!! this **** is better than Maury! and Mostwanted is the biggest piece of flaking **** i've ever seen, i was cracking up at his "gangster" myspace pics and his vanilla ice lines. To everyone else: you guys kick *** for puttin that religious fudge packer in his place! thanks for the 3am laugh! :

Quick Reply: 04 Ninja 636