04 Ninja 636

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 12:33 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of
Re: 04 Ninja 636

Originally Posted by RROCCO
not to get off topic here but thats one of the problems i have with christianity. you get a free pass into heavin as long as you belive a few certain things. it dont matter how you live your life. you can do awful things to people everyday but if you repent and believe youre saved.
Ya i hear ya, i understand that 100%
I myself dont believe that you can get into heaven like that but at the same time i dont think god is going to send me to hell fer giving this punk an *** beating....i dont thing god wants me to beat his *** but i am not perfect and i get pissed just like the rest of the world, people like this jerk make it real hard for me because i already have anger issues that im trying to controll, this fool tells me he held a knife to my bro's throat!
sometimes i just cant controll myself and i snap.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:42 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i find christianity is the biggest bunch of hypocrites in the religious world. i mean all religions have them but seriously everyone that i know thats a supposed christian is full of **** and do worst things than i do. but hey "everybody sins" yah everybody does only i dont write off the responsibility by being "saved" by some dead guy from 2000 years ago.
Unfortunatly i feel somewhat the same, the problem is if a non christian gets in a fight for a good reason....its like oh well but if a christian gets in a fight or somthing, its like everybody wants to say look the christian is pissed and fighting!
but guys! ive spent most of my life fighting, partying, sluting...im jus (trying) to change my life, that doesent mean im gonna be perfect.....
does that make any sence?
One thing is for sure....ill NEVER be perfect but at least i wont judge or condem you for doing the same things i've done.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:42 AM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by RROCCO
theres a gangster new search engine dedicated to cheap bikes. you should give it a shot. @ the new search engine only pulling up 2 636 (zx6r) listings on the same site your advertising it at.
yeah to bad it doesnt find parts that arent existant/or extremely rare,you fuccers are retarded

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Ya i hear ya, i understand that 100%
I myself dont believe that you can get into heaven like that but at the same time i dont think god is going to send me to hell fer giving this punk an *** beating....i dont thing god wants me to beat his *** but i am not perfect and i get pissed just like the rest of the world, people like this jerk make it real hard for me because i already have anger issues that im trying to controll, this fool tells me he held a knife to my bro's throat!
sometimes i just cant controll myself and i snap.
"I" didnt touch beardo,read the text retard,im not droppin names,but a certain pres from a certain MC,that happens to be a brother in law of mine happened to hear some ****,yada,yada,yada, long story short frazier dont **** with me,and my name dont come out his mouth anymore,and if it does,said pres goes to see him again,why you think everything with step it up was dropped? learn the story before you butt in
Old 10-22-2009, 12:48 AM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by *.Mostwanted.*
yeah to bad it doesnt find parts that arent existant/or extremely rare,you fuccers are retarded

"I" didnt touch beardo,read the text retard,im not droppin names,but a certain pres from a certain MC,that happens to be a brother in law of mine happened to hear some ****,yada,yada,yada, long story short frazier dont **** with me,and my name dont come out his mouth anymore,and if it does,said pres goes to see him again,why you think everything with step it up was dropped? learn the story before you butt in
Well you can send your bro to see me! i may be christian but i hold my own!
sounds like you have to have people do your dirty work for you because your a pathetic little weasel.
Old 10-22-2009, 12:55 AM

*.Mostwanted.* can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Well you can send your bro to see me! i may be christian but i hold my own!
sounds like you have to have people do your dirty work for you because your a pathetic little weasel.
nah u hire out of town killaz,why would i waste my time on him when i can have someone else do it and have NO legal recourse on me? i enjoy owning my own businesses,i enjoy making more than most 40 year olds by sellin **** on egay, i enjoy droppin $2100 on memorial day because i have that luxery, frazier aint worth my time and drop me a address, ill introduce you guys, Strapped up & protected by that green flag!
Old 10-22-2009, 01:27 AM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Listen to yourself Bone Thugs n Harmony. You are a Vanilla Ice wanna be talkin' mad trash about straps, knives and presidents of MC clubs. Sorry dude, all of the **** you spit ends up being just like **** in the wind... comes right back at you and in the end you look like a god damned retard. Jesus I'm done with this clown already. Have extra extra fun beating his ***.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:12 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

nah u hire out of town killaz,why would i waste my time on him when i can have someone else do it and have NO legal recourse on me? i enjoy owning my own businesses,i enjoy making more than most 40 year olds by sellin **** on egay, i enjoy droppin $2100 on memorial day because i have that luxery, frazier aint worth my time and drop me a address, ill introduce you guys, Strapped up & protected by that green flag!
******* wiggers.
Old 10-22-2009, 09:18 AM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Well your whack *** webdesign is making you any money haha like i said 20$ is all i would pay for any of your sites i seen... Plus im 100xs sure i make more then you and i dont go around talking like a wigger and saying dumb **** on stuntlife wow yr a *** move on no 1 wants to read your dumb **** on stuntlife im suprised u aint gone yet posting that bullshit search thread and like every forum section!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:32 AM

onewheelpimpsta is a decent person
Talking Re: 04 Ninja 636

LOL!!!!!!! this is the funniest **** ive read in awhile...this place is filled wit a bunch of bitchs that should get off the computer and go stuntn...GO STUNTN if your a stunner if you wanna wine like a lil high school bitch then go to class LMAO!!!!!!!!
Old 10-22-2009, 11:40 AM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

Originally Posted by onewheelpimpsta
LOL!!!!!!! this is the funniest **** ive read in awhile...this place is filled wit a bunch of bitchs that should get off the computer and go stuntn...GO STUNTN if your a stunner if you wanna wine like a lil high school bitch then go to class LMAO!!!!!!!!
why aint you out stunting
Old 10-22-2009, 11:52 AM

lol man im posted up watchn it rain tryn to ease my mind while im waitin on my broken ankle to heal...new to the site figured id do some reading on it and all see is er body haten on erbody....or i would b homez
Old 10-22-2009, 12:14 PM
iridear6 is a homo

aut117 is a decent person

cool hope you heal fast
Old 10-22-2009, 12:19 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Originally Posted by onewheelpimpsta

I hear its been raining alot down in Dallas area in past couple weeks! I havent seen rain here in iraq in a min last time i was here its already rained a couple times and pissed me off!
Old 10-22-2009, 12:22 PM

helz yeah man it fuckn sucks rain rain rain...but hopefully itll all clear up and we can start klln the pavement again soon..if i heal up and its still raining imma just have to put on the wet suit LOL
Old 10-22-2009, 06:20 PM

dizzie56 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
Listen to yourself Bone Thugs n Harmony. You are a Vanilla Ice wanna be talkin' mad trash about straps, knives and presidents of MC clubs.
Im so glad i wasnt drinkin anything cause id need a new flat screen when i read this ****

Dude says he is 40 and talks like a wanna be gangbanger.

Old 10-22-2009, 07:44 PM

02bbcummins is a decent person

HAHAHAHA im so glad someone else was thinking the same thing.. I was hearing his voice when i was reading all of "most wanted's" posts. He's even got the same name.. haha. I dont think hes 40, he just said he makes more money then most 40yr olds. Guys, I just wanted to say.. great thread. lol. I was hooked as soon as i started reading this ****. This guy is a total tool.. he thinks he cant get in trouble for "hiring" one of his retarded friends to do some "bad stuff" for him yet hes talking all about his own involvement in it online from a user with his scrawny *** picture as an avatar.. HAHAHa
Old 10-22-2009, 09:44 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Old 10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

My avatar is similar except mines really leastwanted
Old 10-23-2009, 07:14 PM
trz
Tank Danglers 4 life

trz is a decent person

Lol!!!!!!!!
Old 10-26-2009, 02:28 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

"I" didnt touch beardo,read the text retard,im not droppin names,but a certain pres from a certain MC,that happens to be a brother in law of mine happened to hear some ****,yada,yada,yada, long story short frazier dont **** with me,and my name dont come out his mouth anymore,and if it does,said pres goes to see him again,why you think everything with step it up was dropped? learn the story before you butt in[/QUOTE]
yo I just shook hands w/ said prez at the last ubnc meeting I went to.... So tell me when did all this knife thing allegedly take place? I have a feeling said prez is going to be delivering an *** whoopin of his own to mjew aka mostwanted, as a matter of fact said prez has never spoken a word to me about this little bish! Damn I still haven't read about when I had the knife to my throat... But I do keep hearing about it. I wonder if this ******* search will help me find the thread..... Lolol

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
My avatar is similar except mines really leastwanted
Neal...... No homo but I heart you...hahah and you to N2O thanks for having my back bro, but I'll tell you for sure this vagina will never show up to collect an *** whoopin, I've tried to arrange that several times!!! Lord forgive.... But it's true

Quick Reply: 04 Ninja 636