Suzuki Radials For HB's

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2009, 11:12 AM

Dilts646 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Suzuki Radials For HB's

Originally Posted by Wheeliest
I don't know if its has only happend to me, but I feel this is why I have herd so many bad stories about people not able to bleed GSXR Radial MC's. so heres how you fix them.

1: How to find out if your gsxr radial has this problem is simple, dis connect the reservoir and brake lines then drain it of all brake fluid.
only thing u need attached to the MC is the reservoir hose and lever.
Make sure your bleed screw is tight and now either attach anold front stock brake line to it or put your lips against the master when the banjo bolt goes and blow into it. listen for the air to blow out of the reservoir hose, if u can't hear it then most likely you can blow any pressure through the line/banjo bolt hole.

2: So now you have diagnosed that your gsxr mc is not alowing reservoir feed.

3: And here is the fix, take your lever off the MC and then put it back on, notice that you have to put pressure on the rod that pushes the piston into the mc... now that the lever is off u can blow pressure through the banjo bolt hole, simple fix is to grind away little by little to the end of the rod that goes into the lever that actuates the piston in the MC till u can slide the lever retaining bolt through the MC with out compressing the piston., here is a picture of therod u need to short lightly.

Thanks,
I have been threw just about everything the yesturday trying to figure out why my brakes were locking up and I could not figure it out. I think this will fix my problem!

And thanks to OMR for showing me this thread!
Old 06-07-2009, 07:53 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

i have a hot bodies rear handbrake with a gsxr radial and the hand brake works great but when i use the rear foot pedal it doesnt hold pressure i can hear it make noise in the master up top on the handle bar?? anyone know whats up i checked my master and blew through it before i put it on and it wasnt blocked. is that normal for these?? i bled all the air out of it and moved it all around and bled at the caliper and the master. help me out guys please
Old 01-19-2010, 02:50 AM

timothy1238 is an unknown quantity at this point

I completely drained my entire brake system from caliper to foot master to HB master and bled it in under 10 minutes after I did this little modification..Suzuki radials are best for stunts.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:54 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by timothy1238
I completely drained my entire brake system from caliper to foot master to HB master and bled it in under 10 minutes after I did this little modification..Suzuki radials are best for stunts.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:55 AM
sack up or pack up!!!

beardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond reputebeardo has a reputation beyond repute

your h/b is solid but no foot brake?? your sur that the foot brake master is good and no air leaks
Old 08-19-2010, 07:13 AM

kingofgamesdotn is a decent person

Originally Posted by 1ST GEAR
I have had issues bleeding mine and my Hb is extremly hard compared to others.. just figured i had no air at all in it.. seems to work like a champ though.. no lock up issues and FB still works great..
I have had issues bleeding mine and my Hb is extremly hard compared to others.. just figured i had no air at all in it.. seems to work like a champ though.. no lock up issues and FB still works great..

John..
Old 10-04-2010, 10:21 PM

lakfuewoiuo is a decent person

Everything is true!
Go in look look: http://www.bizboysell.com
Believe that you may need.