-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 07-26-2006, 06:54 PM

Stuntone0one is a decent person
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

Originally Posted by kiN
ok i'm bringing this thread back to life lol

just got an f4i so i need some tips...what's a good cage for an f4i...the one that breaks the least parts when you drop it

the bike is stock so what mods should i do to it before i stunt it, if any? since the f4i is the god damn best ****ing bike you can have :YEAH

CON ****ING GRATULATIONS!

wanna trade that 6R for a XR100??

i know i don't ride big bikes, but all the michigan poeple will tell you this.

cage=FI
12 bar= FI (make sure to ask for the "pro" bar, otherwise you'll get the poser bar which is WAY to long, also the pro bar needs the stock tail to be cut or removed)

handbrake if yuor gonna get one= www.fullthrottleinc.net
Old 07-26-2006, 10:03 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

sick innovtions...for the cage the only other thing you need to do is cut down the hand cannon that honda calls an exhaust..the 900rr cable mod is nice to have too.
Old 07-27-2006, 11:11 AM

da Liks is a decent person

i took the idle cable from my 95 900rr to do the idle cable mod, and its only about 9 inches long. is that long enough for the f4i?
Old 07-27-2006, 12:20 PM
kiN

kiN is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stuntone0one
CON ****ING GRATULATIONS!

wanna trade that 6R for a XR100??

i know i don't ride big bikes, but all the michigan poeple will tell you this.

cage=FI
12 bar= FI (make sure to ask for the "pro" bar, otherwise you'll get the poser bar which is WAY to long, also the pro bar needs the stock tail to be cut or removed)

handbrake if yuor gonna get one= www.fullthrottleinc.net

lol yeah i saw the FI 12 bars it's like a 11 o'clock bar...i'm gonna be either making my own 12 bar or getting one off of standy...but sorry man the 6r is already sold
Old 07-28-2006, 07:51 AM

Nick Storm is a decent person

Originally Posted by da Liks
i took the idle cable from my 95 900rr to do the idle cable mod, and its only about 9 inches long. is that long enough for the f4i?
The one I got was too short so I got some standard issue radiator hose from Halfords (big car related shop) and ziptied one end over the end of the idle cable... and fed it up through between the frame and tank where I can reach it. I'd recommend feeding it through to the front left side so u can still hold throttle whilst adjusting it
Old 07-28-2006, 08:32 AM
Stunt Pimp

Pat-trick is an unknown quantity at this point

i ****ing hate my f4i . i have aleady blown 4 motors this year .... i just cant ride it as hard as i do my 929.

why do i keep blowing motors. i have 2 fans on it that stay on non stop and i have tried to put every kind of oil and move the oil pick up thing. and i have put every know to man in the radiator to cool it.

noting works. f4i is junk
Old 07-28-2006, 02:34 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

If you cant ride an f4i.......YOUR JUNK, not the bike hahahaha

Do you do alot of chainsaws? f4i dont like to be run on their right side, thats the only reason ive seen people blow muliple motors on one
Old 07-28-2006, 02:36 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

APE Tensioner on Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...RK%3AMESE%3AIT

Need one for a 636 now.
Old 07-28-2006, 05:56 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BritishNick
The one I got was too short so I got some standard issue radiator hose from Halfords (big car related shop) and ziptied one end over the end of the idle cable... and fed it up through between the frame and tank where I can reach it. I'd recommend feeding it through to the front left side so u can still hold throttle whilst adjusting it

that rad hose works well to get some extra legnth... but route it to the right side so you can pull in the clutch and then adjust... there's no need to hold the throttle when you turn up the idle
Old 10-20-2006, 10:56 PM
back in the saddle again

binder929rr is an unknown quantity at this point

for reference to everyone else...f4i wheels are the only ones that fit on f4i's. i tried 900rr, f4's, 929's(954's), and 600rr....none will fit. they are all different a little way.
Old 10-20-2006, 10:58 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by binder929rr
for reference to everyone else...f4i wheels are the only ones that fit on f4i's. i tried 900rr, f4's, 929's(954's), and 600rr....none will fit. they are all different a little way.
F4 front rim fits along with the F4 axle, spacers, and rotors
Old 10-22-2006, 12:53 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by nags
F4 front rim fits along with the F4 axle, spacers, and rotors

i have it sitting here in my garage...if you can come make it work i'd buy you a unicorn. The spacing is way off, even if you custom fabricated spacers the rotors will hit the sides of the calipers because the hub is skinnier on the f4 wheel causting the rotors to sit towards the midline too far.
Old 10-22-2006, 02:23 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by binder929rr
i have it sitting here in my garage...if you can come make it work i'd buy you a unicorn. The spacing is way off, even if you custom fabricated spacers the rotors will hit the sides of the calipers because the hub is skinnier on the f4 wheel causting the rotors to sit towards the midline too far.
I dunno... it worked perfectly fine for me
Old 10-22-2006, 03:02 PM

mungo is an unknown quantity at this point

doing a f4i 929 front end swap and wonderd if my f4i disks nad callipers will fit 929 forks and wheel
thanks
Old 10-22-2006, 03:06 PM

Calipers will.. rotors wont
Old 10-22-2006, 09:01 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by nags
I dunno... it worked perfectly fine for me

weird, mine won't fit. it's way off.

speaking of that, i need a front wheel for f4i.....the whole reason i got the f4 wheel was to replace mine and it didn't work.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:30 PM

kona dawg can only hope to improve

I have a 2002 f4i with a 954 front end on it and it hits when u turn it all the way, is this normal?
Old 10-22-2006, 10:35 PM
back in the saddle again

Originally Posted by kona dawg
I have a 2002 f4i with a 954 front end on it and it hits when u turn it all the way, is this normal?

i think they do. the forks are spaced out further on the 54/29's than the f4i's.
Old 10-22-2006, 10:38 PM

kona dawg can only hope to improve

Is it a problem, or do u just notice it when your like turning it around or something?
Old 10-22-2006, 10:39 PM
back in the saddle again

mine was on an f2 and it was kinda bad. i don't think it's near that bad on the f4i. You can make new stops on the triple if you don't want your forks hitting your rads. it shouldn't restrict it that bad on the f4i. what did you do with that f4i wheel?