-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2006, 08:55 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

Ill trade ya for the 636
Old 06-20-2006, 11:02 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

hmmmmm
Old 06-20-2006, 11:21 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by Disturbed6R
What's the avg price for 01-02 F4is for sale these days. I'm seeing like 4k and stuff.
yeah they are way overpriced IMO...I paid $2600 for my 01. Clean title, full ziptied plastics, handbrake, cage, 12bar, 62tooth sprocket, no dents on frame and a nice polished front and rear wheel lol...You just have to shop around and be patient....
Old 06-21-2006, 05:24 PM

Smokey31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
RUNNING A VACUUM LINE TO THE REAR SPROCKET HELPS WITH ENGINE BRAKE. SHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SECRET WEAPON
How exactly do you go abou tdoing this
Old 06-21-2006, 06:14 PM

Smokey31 is an unknown quantity at this point

Old 06-22-2006, 12:33 PM

Jeremy Dutch is an unknown quantity at this point

When i tighten my rear spring it feels strange..

like there is a loose spot?
feels a bit like my chain is real loose.

What could that be?
Old 06-23-2006, 12:36 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
ok so i got a quick question for all ya on the valve cover an the far left side that tube where should it be hooked up to? i have noting on there right now is this bad?

yeah what he said????
Old 06-24-2006, 01:05 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

On the spring...... when the 6 is on top.. does that mean it's as tight as it gets?
Old 06-24-2006, 11:33 AM

Maybe I should just get this

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/New-O...QQcmdZViewItem
Old 06-26-2006, 10:07 AM

Originally Posted by nags
On the spring...... when the 6 is on top.. does that mean it's as tight as it gets?
mine go's to 7

i tigthen it all to hard hard and 7

it makes a lot of difference feels alot better. Don't know how it is on the streets yet.

thanks ***** and livingcanvas for the tip

Last edited by Jeremy Dutch; 06-26-2006 at 10:11 AM.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Anybody got any pics of a nice clean streetfighter setup? I'm looking for some ideas...I know there isn't a million different ways to do it, but still want to see some pics.

Thanks!

-Josh
Old 06-26-2006, 10:40 AM

look at gary's or ***** (suicidl) his bike.

Those are
Old 06-26-2006, 12:44 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Jeremy Dutch
look at gary's or ***** (suicidl) his bike.

Those are
where can I find those?

Thanks!

-Josh
Old 06-26-2006, 08:07 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

LivingCanvas is an unknown quantity at this point

mine go's to 7

it makes a lot of difference feels alot better. Don't know how it is on the streets yet.

No problem bud
Old 06-26-2006, 10:12 PM

mine go's to 7

hmmmmmm
Old 06-26-2006, 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by LivingCanvas
No problem bud

What number does yours go to?
Old 07-06-2006, 03:59 PM

jcrojas is an unknown quantity at this point
Radiator fan test - F4i

To test the radiator fan....

Unplug the temp switch on the radiator and unplug the ground wire on the side of the fan. Touch those 2 wires together while the ignition switch is on. The fan should come on.
Old 07-06-2006, 04:12 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

thanks man but i just got a new radiator fan off a 2001 R6 but if i can get that stock fan workin i may just put two of them ***** on there
Old 07-09-2006, 06:11 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

i finally get my bike together....ready to ride....and no spark......checked everything 3 times...ready to set it on fire... :b
Old 07-26-2006, 06:46 PM
kiN

kiN is an unknown quantity at this point

ok i'm bringing this thread back to life lol

just got an f4i so i need some tips...what's a good cage for an f4i...the one that breaks the least parts when you drop it

the bike is stock so what mods should i do to it before i stunt it, if any? since the f4i is the god damn best ****ing bike you can have :YEAH