-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2006, 11:57 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of
-----F4i THREAD-----

Question And Answers
Old 01-24-2006, 12:01 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

I'll start.... Whats the best aftermarket powerband for f4i??
Old 01-24-2006, 12:02 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

good call ... maybe if the search fukcin worked this wouldnt be needed
Old 01-24-2006, 12:04 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Search Never Works For **** So I Thought I Start A Thread Or 2 On Popular Stunt Bikes.
Old 01-24-2006, 01:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
Search Never Works For **** So I Thought I Start A Thread Or 2 On Popular Stunt Bikes.
Not necessary. Remember this is f4iLife.com. Unless otherwise specified, every thread is an f4i thread.
Old 01-24-2006, 03:24 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by MikeM
every thread is an f4i thread.
THATS ABOUT TRUE
Old 01-24-2006, 04:07 PM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

Just need someone to make a super thread with all the info...if I wasent so lazy I would.
Old 01-24-2006, 04:56 PM
kj

kj is an unknown quantity at this point

1st question:

Will an f4i front wheel fit 954/929 forks and rotors? I know they're different axles and bearings but can you make it work?

954 front rims are scarce.
Old 01-25-2006, 10:11 AM
u been huffin?

f4ibry is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by kj954
1st question:

Will an f4i front wheel fit 954/929 forks and rotors? I know they're different axles and bearings but can you make it work?

954 front rims are scarce.
YESSS
i ran into this problem wit my 54/f4i front ent swap. a bushing must be made. if demand was high enough i can have some machined out. but i dont know if i have the demensions still
pm me
Old 01-25-2006, 02:19 PM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

How about the f4 swingarm on f4i? i know the frames are the same just curious if i can use a swing from one
Old 01-25-2006, 02:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by f4istunna
How about the f4 swingarm on f4i? i know the frames are the same just curious if i can use a swing from one
Should work. i know racing folks use 600rr swingers. The shock mountng looks a little shady though.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:14 PM

EDUBon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

will an f4 swingarm fit the f2/ f3?
Old 01-26-2006, 12:24 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

the f4 f4i swingarms are the same dont know about the f3 f2

i have a f4i swingarm on a f4 frame with f4i motor, f4i subframe

f4istunna I'll start.... Whats the best aftermarket powerband for f4i??

I think the Two Bros is the best one
Old 01-26-2006, 12:34 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by suicidl
the f4 f4i swingarms are the same dont know about the f3 f2

i have a f4i swingarm on a f4 frame with f4i motor, f4i subframe

f4istunna I'll start.... Whats the best aftermarket powerband for f4i??

YEA THE TWO BROS MAKES AIR FLOW THROUGH THE MUFFLER BEARINGS BETTER RESULTING IN BETTER WHEELIES.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:38 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by SKETCHY146
YEA THE TWO BROS MAKES AIR FLOW THROUGH THE MUFFLER BEARINGS BETTER RESULTING IN BETTER WHEELIES.

if you grease the muffler bearing weekly it works better with the conuter valve causing a higher power band

but keep that on the downlow
Old 01-26-2006, 12:47 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

if you grease the muffler bearing weekly it works better with the conuter valve causing a higher power band

but keep that on the downlow
RUNNING A VACUUM LINE TO THE REAR SPROCKET HELPS WITH ENGINE BRAKE. SHHHHHHHHHHHH MY SECRET WEAPON
Old 01-26-2006, 12:48 PM

EDUBon1 is an unknown quantity at this point

what about the copatability of the 93-95 900rr swingarms with the f series
Old 01-26-2006, 12:52 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Whats the best aftermarket powerband for f4i??

Yeah, but I heard that the rubber powerbands last longer than the elastic powerbands... I'm getting one of the new Kuryakyn bands...It's made out of woven leather tassles
Old 01-26-2006, 12:55 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by EDUBon1
what about the copatability of the 93-95 900rr swingarms with the f series
They bolt right up with some welding.
Old 01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Yeah, but I heard that the rubber powerbands last longer than the elastic powerbands... I'm getting one of the new Kuryakyn bands...It's made out of woven leather tassles
YO WOO, BEEN RIDING WITH JOHN J FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS.HE LEFT BACK FOR NC TODAY. HE'S GOTTEN BETTER SINCE BEING DOWN HERE. WELL LATER MAN.