-----F4i THREAD-----

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2006, 12:56 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold
Re: -----F4i THREAD-----

Originally Posted by TongWoo
It's made out of woven leather tassles
i like the sound of that one

i have never tried the vacum line to the sprocket trick though sonds like it would work
Old 01-26-2006, 01:00 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by suicidl
i like the sound of that one

i have never tried the vacum line to the sprocket trick though sonds like it would work
And are we forgetting about nitrous in the brakelines to help with stoppies??? :YEAH

Also, this helped me a lot: I installed a centrifugal clutch (to solve stalling out) in my F4i so that I could eliminate the clutch. I also installed hydrolics on the front so I can just hit a switch and pop right into idle. Takes a while to dial in...but well worth the money...
Old 01-26-2006, 01:03 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

woo hittin switches on the f4izzle
Old 01-26-2006, 01:06 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i am building my other f4i now with hydrolics in the rear to lower the balance point so its easier to ride power whoolies
Old 01-26-2006, 01:49 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Ahhhh Power Whoolies
Old 01-27-2006, 01:02 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Can anyone show me what the rear bolts on the front fender look like?
Old 01-27-2006, 02:32 AM

f4istunna is an unknown quantity at this point

if you grease the muffler bearing weekly it works better with the conuter valve causing a higher power band

but keep that on the downlow
Think i gotta grease mine, starting to squeal around 5k.

What about the f4 radiator on the f4i? Got a chance to buy some f4 parts for a good price trying to see what will work.
Old 01-27-2006, 02:36 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Originally Posted by f4istunna
Think i gotta grease mine, starting to squeal around 5k.

What about the f4 radiator on the f4i? Got a chance to buy some f4 parts for a good price trying to see what will work.

yes it will work can you get another one i ned a radiator

and nags they are 8mm bolts one is longer than the other
Old 01-27-2006, 02:37 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

yes it will work can you get another one i ned a radiator

and nags they are 8mm bolts one is longer than the other

yep I figured that out. I have the shorter one but can't find the fu*king longer one
Old 01-27-2006, 03:13 AM

Thanks for the reply, I'll keep my eyes peeled i've needed one forawhile, had slow leak just been puttin it off
Old 01-27-2006, 11:04 AM

Nocanstunto is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok guy so lets get a bunch of info together and clump it together in a cleaned up sticky with pics and links...

Things I can think of off the top of my head.

Things to do to make your f4i stunt ready

900rr idle cable mod - can you use any other cable to make this work?

Crankcase hose breather mod - will have to find pics and explain it better.

Cam chain tensioner (CCT) - Pics and why its needed.

F4i tip over sensor mod - How to do it and why...will find pics off the board.

What other important must have type things should be done for the f4i to make it setup as a great stunt bike?
Old 01-27-2006, 11:16 AM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by nags
Can anyone show me what the rear bolts on the front fender look like?
Here ya go, Nags... I'm pretty sure this is it.

Old 01-27-2006, 12:49 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

soooo... are the frame, subframe, and swingarm on the f4 and f4i all 3 the same???
Old 01-27-2006, 12:58 PM

pretty sure the subframe is different
Old 01-27-2006, 03:12 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point

sub is diff 99-00 = Banana, 01-03 = Seperate, 04-current banana
Old 01-27-2006, 03:19 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

YOU DONT NEED THE 900 RR CABLE ANY ONE OF THEM WILL WORK I USE THE F4I ONE
Old 01-27-2006, 04:23 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

is the rear shock the same???
Old 01-28-2006, 12:35 AM

TeboNator is an unknown quantity at this point

And are we forgetting about nitrous in the brakelines to help with stoppies??? :YEAH

Also, this helped me a lot: I installed a centrifugal clutch (to solve stalling out) in my F4i so that I could eliminate the clutch. I also installed hydrolics on the front so I can just hit a switch and pop right into idle. Takes a while to dial in...but well worth the money...

HAHAH ! while riding, we had some guy come up to us in an oldskool oldsmobile w/ Hydraulics.. He started hittin' switches right beside us, so my friend pretended he was flipping a switch w/ his left hand, and chopping the throttle w/ his right, to look like he was bouncin' too.. hilarious ****.. BTW: Don't forget to oil dem bands.. U don't want them to get crusty, then you just flat-line
Old 01-28-2006, 09:57 AM
IDLE WHORE

JOHN J has a spectacular aura aboutJOHN J has a spectacular aura about

yo woo little secret here, put helium in your front tire stays up for a good bit.

my secret so keep it on the down low
Old 02-02-2006, 11:23 AM

whats the easiest way to wire the fan up so its on all the time