kleen air on my 636-good idea!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 07:32 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: kleen air on my 636-good idea!

well if you just take the one vaccum line off the factory t [clean air valve] and block off that line it is the same as blocking all of them of but there is less of a chance of a vaccum cap blowing off and causing a mysterious vaccum leak....i just threaded a long skinny bolt in the vaccume line i took off the factory t
Old 12-29-2007, 07:48 PM

Up0n0ne is an unknown quantity at this point

Gotcha, understood now. It threw me off cause the original link the guy has them all capped except the ones going to the plug.

The other plug (clutch side) that sits above the little vacc. lines has nothing going to it, no line or plug. Guess I'll leave it.

I'll write up everything on 05'-06' with pics when I'm done.
Old 12-29-2007, 08:51 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

I did the T joint bit and the little hoses I just took one off and the joint that was in there and plugged it back into the throttle things

Name:  100_0550.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  138.5 KB

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Last edited by old duffer; 12-29-2007 at 09:04 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 09:03 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/444...ighlight=kleen

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 12-29-2007, 09:57 PM

What about under the other plug? There's a place for a vacc. line but there is absolutely nothing to connect to it.

This as all straight now, but the 2nd pic is where i'm puzzled. I don't rememnber removing anything so maybe I just leave it. dunno.
Throttle side

Clutch side

Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-29-2007 at 10:10 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i dont know what you mean
Old 12-29-2007, 11:12 PM

See the plug on the left side, where the circle is looks the same as the right side. But the right side has a vacc. line hose connected to it, left side there's nothing. That's what I'm wondering about. The Kleen Air Mod is done, but that one plug with the nipple under it is open (where it's circled), nothing plugging it or nothing for it to plug into.
I don't mean to complicate things, honestly.lol
Old 12-29-2007, 11:18 PM
also known as OMR

are you sure there wasn't one there.....
Old 12-29-2007, 11:21 PM
also known as OMR

well put it together and see how it runs if there is supposed to be some thing there you will probably get an fi light ...

my 03 only has one of those i think
Old 12-29-2007, 11:22 PM
also known as OMR

i find it hard to beleive there is no line vaccum there though
Old 12-29-2007, 11:25 PM

I know me too. haha
Here's a better pic I just took. I removed the plugs from the holder thingy's.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:29 PM
also known as OMR

in your first pic isn't there a line goin to it

Old 12-29-2007, 11:33 PM

No.........

Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-29-2007 at 11:36 PM.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:35 PM

No, it looks that way but that's the right side plug. The black rubber cap is where the line went to the T but I capped it.

I did this when I read this:
Originally Posted by old man roger
well if you just take the one vaccum line off the factory t [clean air valve] and block off that line it is the same as blocking all of them of but there is less of a chance of a vaccum cap blowing off and causing a mysterious vaccum leak....i just threaded a long skinny bolt in the vaccume line i took off the factory t
Old 12-29-2007, 11:38 PM
also known as OMR

http://www.myimager.com/imagedb/upl/...907698.jpg?959

don't the two i marked with a yellow line go to each of them ?
Old 12-29-2007, 11:40 PM

Hold on, Imma gonna draws some lines.
Old 12-29-2007, 11:40 PM
also known as OMR

never mind i see the one i marked on the left just goes to that t fitting ..
Old 12-29-2007, 11:43 PM
also known as OMR

dude i am totaly reaching at straws here but maybe the one that doesn't have a vaccum line going to it is there to read barametric pressure or some **** like that
Old 12-29-2007, 11:45 PM

It just looks that way Roger. The left one is actually just resting on bracket/holder.

Old 12-29-2007, 11:47 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Up0n0ne
It just looks that way Roger. The left one is actually just resting on bracket/holder.

yep i noticed that after i posted it

Quick Reply: kleen air on my 636-good idea!