Home Protection

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2007, 03:22 AM

Pimpus Maximus is a decent person
Re: Home Protection

Um farley, you say I'm blind for thinking it's ok for people to own a full auto.

If I have more fun with a full auto then a normal gun, but have no none 0 zip nada intention of using it to kill people, how is that not a differant use?

And guns were made to kill people, no matter the type. Back in the day when they filled up tubes with gun powder made of horse ***** and what not and put little ***** in there(the first 'guns'), that was designed to kill. We have since designed the smokeless powder cartridge and boltactions/shotguns/semi autos, all designed to kill. However some people find it fun to shoot paper, cans, old cars etc. with it.

That crotch rocket you ride was originally designed to be put on a race track, not wheelied. I think wheelieing is more dangerous then riding it on two wheels, so from now on you are only allowed to race it.

Sound fair? No. And if YOU can't comprehend that, then YOU are the one who is too DENSE.

What you can't seem to comprehend is criminals dont even get shotguns or bolt guns by legal means. They get ALL their stuff by illegal means. So take away the stuff from the law abiding citizens and the criminals will STILL get it. You are a moron if you think differant as that is a PROVEN FACT. How many guns are registered to the people who use them illegaly? Damn near NONE.

-Max.
Old 02-11-2007, 03:28 AM

Btw.

Almost every ak47 you see around here, and EVERY SINGLE ar15 is semi auto. The ak47 shoots the same round as the ruger mini 30, or the russian SKS. It just has a pistol grip and hicap magazine. And ar15's shoot the same bullet as any bolt or semi auto gun made by EVERY popular brand. This just goes to show how informed you are on the subject which in my opinion gives you 0 basis and no ground to talk on.

I personally own a Romanian Sar1 which is the semi auto version of the ak47. I can pull that trigger almost as fast as a full auto fires. However, give me any semi automatic hunting rifle and I can do the same.

But, I'll do it for fun, not to kill people.

-Max.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:18 AM

triggr is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
You have fun banging your girlfriend. You have fun stunting. You have fun drinking at the bar.

Guns aren't toys. And you are not getting at all what I'm saying obviously so at this point if you are THAT dense and you can't see what I'm trying to say then WHATEVER. For every person on here that compares motorcycles, drinking, smoking, etc etc to Fully Auto Guns, you are a retard. Motorcycles are not built to kill people, or for self defense. Alcohol was not created so people could get drunk and drive cars.

Point is... fully auto weapons are not designed to be a toy, or to have fun with. They flat out kill people. There is not other use for a gun like that, NO OTHER USE. And I think people are getting a little of track here... I NEVER ONCE HAVE EVER SAID PEOPLE CANNOT OWN GUNS!!! I support anyone that has completed all of the proper training courses to own a handgun, shotgun, rifle, six shooter, WHATEVER! Just NOT a fully automatic rifle. AR-15's and AK-47's are NOT built for sport, or hunting, or target practice... they are built to kill and every year more and more fall into the wrong hands.

If you are seriously that naive about the damage a gun like this one, ***NOT LIKE A HANDGUN OR SHOTGUN*** but like a FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLE then you my friend need to open your eyes and see the real world. B/c someone has pulled the sheets right over your head and you need to wake the **** up! Reality is, (A) people are GREEDY and there is a lot of money to be made off of guns like this and (B) people should NOT have a weapon of this caliber. This is a type of weapon that only military and police should have.

PERIOD!
i don't understand the difference. i am not trying to be a dick but farley a gun is a gun. you keep saying stuff like "(B) you are ok with your neighbor down the street who YOU KNOW has anger/drinking problem but b/c he is a perfectly clean person with NO criminal record and owns 2 AR-15's and an AK-47? You are OK with this?" i wouldn't want this person to have any kind of gun . not even a glue gun but your broad generalization makes u sound ignorant. i agree we have a problem with gun violence over 11000 deaths a year in the us gun related and less than 50 yearly in canada and the only thing seperating us is a imaginary line. but the problem is with ALL GUNS not a specific type.
Old 02-11-2007, 12:09 PM

More violent robberies have been commited with knives the full auto guns. You probably support banning the .50 cal too don't you? You're just as ignorant as the people trying to do that. Not 1 single crime has EVER been commited with the .50bmg round, yet everyone wants it banned.

If I'm going to kill you, trust me, I will kill you. No matter if it's with a full auto m16, or a damn stick.

-Max
Old 02-11-2007, 03:40 PM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Originally Posted by Pimpus Maximus
More violent robberies have been commited with knives the full auto guns. You probably support banning the .50 cal too don't you? You're just as ignorant as the people trying to do that. Not 1 single crime has EVER been commited with the .50bmg round, yet everyone wants it banned.

-Max

No it's deadly, man, the .50 BMG is EVIL!
Look, even "Osama bin Laden’s Al-Qaeda network bought 25 Barrett .50 Caliber sniper rifles in the late 1980s"..
it MUST be an evil gun, they say so!

http://www.50caliberterror.com

it's got to be such a fun to shoot, though..
Old 02-11-2007, 05:11 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Um farley, you say I'm blind for thinking it's ok for people to own a full auto.

If I have more fun with a full auto then a normal gun, but have no none 0 zip nada intention of using it to kill people, how is that not a differant use?

And guns were made to kill people, no matter the type. Back in the day when they filled up tubes with gun powder made of horse ***** and what not and put little ***** in there(the first 'guns'), that was designed to kill. We have since designed the smokeless powder cartridge and boltactions/shotguns/semi autos, all designed to kill. However some people find it fun to shoot paper, cans, old cars etc. with it.

That crotch rocket you ride was originally designed to be put on a race track, not wheelied. I think wheelieing is more dangerous then riding it on two wheels, so from now on you are only allowed to race it.

Sound fair? No. And if YOU can't comprehend that, then YOU are the one who is too DENSE.

What you can't seem to comprehend is criminals dont even get shotguns or bolt guns by legal means. They get ALL their stuff by illegal means. So take away the stuff from the law abiding citizens and the criminals will STILL get it. You are a moron if you think differant as that is a PROVEN FACT. How many guns are registered to the people who use them illegaly? Damn near NONE.

-Max.
Btw.

Almost every ak47 you see around here, and EVERY SINGLE ar15 is semi auto. The ak47 shoots the same round as the ruger mini 30, or the russian SKS. It just has a pistol grip and hicap magazine. And ar15's shoot the same bullet as any bolt or semi auto gun made by EVERY popular brand. This just goes to show how informed you are on the subject which in my opinion gives you 0 basis and no ground to talk on.

I personally own a Romanian Sar1 which is the semi auto version of the ak47. I can pull that trigger almost as fast as a full auto fires. However, give me any semi automatic hunting rifle and I can do the same.

But, I'll do it for fun, not to kill people.

-Max.
It's not about the bullets, it's not about the modifications, it's not about anything other than PURE KILLING CAPACITY. A Glock 9mm DOES NOT have the killing capacity of an AR15. A .357 Magnum does not have NEARLY the lethal force an AK47 does.

And, just so you know MOTORCYCLES WERE NOT BUILT FOR ONLY RACE tracks. Just like cars, motorcycles were originally created for recreational use. So quit comparing GUNS to ****** motorcycles. That's just plain retarded. But, just to humor you with this lame *** motorcycle comparison... the Tomahawk built by Dodge. 4 wheel motorcycle.... this bike WILL NEVER be put into production. WHY? B/c it's overkill. This is a piece of machinery that SHOULD NOT BE IN THE HANDS OF THE GENERAL PUBLIC.

Also, I realize that guns don't kill people... PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE. I ****** get that point already. My point is, if it came down to it you have a much GREATER chance of surviving if you have a handgun pointed at you vs. an AR15 and on top of that stray bullets from fully automatice weapons will travel farther and have more penetrating force than a Glock. And that **** is FACT, go dig it up all you want!!

ALL I'M TRYING TO SAY IS THAT THESE TYPES OF GUNS ARE VERY VERY POWERFUL AND THEY FALL INTO THE WRONG HANDS ENTIRELY TOO OFTEN.

The more you compare guns to cars, bikes, smoking, cigarettes, the more you fail to see the point that I'm trying to simply make. I don't give a **** if you are a law obiding citizen... these weapons are just too powerful for anybody to own. THESE GUNS ARE BOUGHT LEGALLY AND SOLD ILLEGALY by the truck loads. If these guns are not allowed outside of military personel and the police department these types of guns will not be falling into the wrong hands as often.

I'm completely done with this ****** thread, this has become the dumbest debate on stuntlife and I'm sick of people being so ****** stupid and not realizing when nobody is trying to step on your god given rights, but just trying to make life a little bit better for everyone. Quit being so ****** selfish and look at the big picture. You think EVERY kid in the ghetto is rotten? I could dig up articles for HOURS where young children were shot, wounded, killed, etc in drive by shootings. If you think I'm making this **** up, go rent Boyz in the Hood. That's a movie based on true events that take place in Compton. So again, WHO GIVES A **** IF YOU ARE A LAW ABIDING CITIZEN... quit being so god damned selfish and realize that these guns are just insanely powerful and it's ok to give up something to make life for others better.
Old 02-11-2007, 11:34 PM

Ok, you're just getting retarded now.

The ak47 shoots 7.62x39mm. Weaker then a .308 hunting rifle, and comparable to a .3030 cowboy gun. The mini30 shoots the same round and I can guarantee I can pour out near as many bullets as a full auto using that mini 30. The bullet travels LESS then a .30-06, .308, .270, and has less psi of impact then them as well. A glock is a handgun, so of course it's not comparable to a rifle round. The ar15 shoots quite a weak round in all honesty. The ar15 is semi auto anyways. The m16 is what youre thinking of though it shoots the same round.

And yes, the motorcycle comparison still holds water. A cbr is NOT designed to be put on one wheel but you do anyways. Just like ANY firearm, including a full auto is not designed to punch holes in paper, but I do anyways.

I don't know why I am debating this. You obviously have no facts and have VERY little knowledge on firearms. You wouldn't go to your mechanic and tell him how to fix your car, so don't come to gun entusiasts and try to tell them about guns when you have no facts or idea about what you are talking about.

-Max.
Old 02-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Italian Magic is a decent person

Farley, i just wanted to add my personal opinion, as being Italian.
ANY kind of gun, here, is dubdued to such an amount of paperwork and background checking that really a small minority of people still keeps even hunting 12ga. shotguns.
You could count gun enthustiasts to be no more than 2000 people all around the Country.
two thousand persons. And yet, Rome itself is some 5 million citizens alone.

Full Auto guns?
The Mafia, the Romanian mafia and any other outlaw owns any.
we don't.
Still wonder why we're struggling of getting rid of the bad boys?

Another thing i wanted to point out is,
I'd be more scared of a thug with a concealed stolen handgun than one with an AK.
You can hide a "Cheap-o-Matic whatever-caliber" in your pockets,
you can't hide an AK.
And, if you let "assault weapons" off the civilian market,
it'd just be more lucrative for anyone interested on selling them illegally:
Drug already comes through the borders, guns could as well. they'll just be more expensive to buy..
If guns will be outlaw, only outlaws will have guns.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:58 AM
Senior Moderators

GSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of lightGSWITCH33 is a glorious beacon of light

And, if you let "assault weapons" off the civilian market,
it'd just be more lucrative for anyone interested on selling them illegally:
Drug already comes through the borders, guns could as well. they'll just be more expensive to buy..
If guns will be outlaw, only outlaws will have guns.[/QUOTE]

+1
Old 02-13-2007, 03:49 PM

johnnyharris is an unknown quantity at this point

Back in the day when they filled up tubes with gun powder made of horse ***** and what not and put little ***** in there(the first 'guns'), that was designed to kill. We have since designed the smokeless powder cartridge and boltactions/shotguns/semi autos, all designed to kill. However some people find it fun to shoot paper, cans, old cars etc. with it.
dude you should teach a college course in the history of firearms. you're a regular genius