Proper circles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 03:05 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proper circles?

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
**** an A ... NastySVC cant wait to see something.... I'll make some attempts...in a few weeks (after full recovery from my knee scope)...

ok.(A FEW WEEKS AGO)..I heard a rumor...of a guy ...who could ride a wheelie and go back and forth on his rear wheels (rocking it i guess)...I dont know details ...and have never seen it....but I tried it.... when I started yanking hard enough to almost lift a rear wheel off the ground....I started losing BP and my RB got all twitchy and Stompy....LOL

my latest thought.....is to Tie a rope to the front bumper of my quad...then to tie the other end to a tree limb (or something solid, overhead) and give myself a couple feet of slack...pull a slow wheelie (or start in the wheelie position...IDk yet) and slowly roll it till the rope catches tension...hopefully pulling the quad up on to one wheel....LOL....

and theoretically I have this thing envisioned to where you could ride circles on one wheel.with the rope keeping the front end from being able to fall inward sideways... And picture this.... Get that down....and from there to go a little faster (centrifugal force)would pick up the last wheel ...and the quad would leave the ground...but be swinging in a circle from the rope from the bumper...and the trick would be to be able to touch back down and modulate everything properly to go back into those one wheel circles...

the real question is...am I creative ?...or a tard ?....

thanks.....that wheelie you are talking about i think that would be pretty easy you would just have to be strong enough to rock it back and forth if you have that down and can keep the balance point that is as difficult as it gets pretty easy your not a lil scrawny guy you should be able to do it....ill try that shyt this weekend too.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:32 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont beleave any of it need to see vid 30 ft on 1 tire
Old 01-08-2007, 06:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by austinz400
i dont beleave any of it need to see vid 30 ft on 1 tire
so negative
Old 01-08-2007, 06:43 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

going from the two right tires to a wheelie makes 30 feet easy if you got a little speed
Old 01-09-2007, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
going from the two right tires to a wheelie makes 30 feet easy if you got a little speed
thank you these kids dont understand these days..hahaha...30 ft aint shyt it is ten damn yards bet you can do it first try it isnt shyt.
Old 01-09-2007, 05:31 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Wheres the Vid at then I know its warm enough to ride in Dallas right now
Old 01-09-2007, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by KUTZ
Wheres the Vid at then I know its warm enough to ride in Dallas right now

it is i just dont have a video camera i will get it though i dont talk about i just do it..i will see if i can get some footage or find somoeont op come out....im not all hightech like everyone else on here..haha....
Old 01-09-2007, 06:14 PM
also known as OMR

high tech...hahahaha this is my first computer.......and i still have the first cell phone i ever had,the only one i should say..lol
Old 01-09-2007, 06:30 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

still dont beleave it lets see vid. kids iv gotta almost be an og in the quad forum.and its not very often i say cant be done but a PROPER CIRCLE on 1 tire can not be done.
Old 01-09-2007, 06:33 PM
also known as OMR

oh i think it can ....wish i still had my little blaster that thing was so light
Old 01-09-2007, 10:59 PM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

yo just this weekend, I tried some 'circles' on the 3 wheeler. man it was fun as ****. its the new thing we're all doing.

you put 20 psi in one tire and 1 psi in the other. if you go wheelie fast it takes a very wide circle and if you slow the wheelie down it makes a tight circle. you can position your body to change the turn as well.

we basically put out a ton of obstacles and make an eliptical track and just hauled *** round and round in 4th gear on this thing. most fun I had all day.
Old 01-09-2007, 11:05 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

still dont beleave it lets see vid. kids iv gotta almost be an og in the quad forum.and its not very often i say cant be done but a PROPER CIRCLE on 1 tire can not be done.

so you've never done a circle on anything then?
Old 01-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by KUTZ
I cant wait to watch one lowside and crush someone
it happens on anything you try circles on, that's the price of learning a new trick.

my advice to anyone wanting to try it is to get a fiddy or 125 and learn circles on that first, cause the learning curve for circles on a quad will be nuts.
Old 01-10-2007, 09:27 AM

-Eirik- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
it happens on anything you try circles on, that's the price of learning a new trick.

my advice to anyone wanting to try it is to get a fiddy or 125 and learn circles on that first, cause the learning curve for circles on a quad will be nuts.
Good point, i bet a bike stunner whos used to circles will pull them off easyer.

Then again i've never wheelied a quad so i dont know...
Old 01-10-2007, 02:45 PM
also known as OMR

ive done a ''few'' circles on my stunt bike ,and if i still had my blaster i realy think i could do it ...........

some one.... prove it can be done..... please.......
Old 01-10-2007, 03:02 PM

man well for an OG you odnt know shyt if you get it up on two wheels FIB or whatever and lean it you already have a proper lean pretty much to "dip" into a circle the hard part is man handling it, like i said i will see if i can get some video....1 one wheel is one wheel if it can be done on a bike it can on a quad too just alot harder its physics
Old 01-10-2007, 03:03 PM

ive done a ''few'' circles on my stunt bike ,and if i still had my blaster i realy think i could do it ...........

some one.... prove it can be done..... please.......

its not impossible i wish i had more time so i could try it but i will see if i can get some time this weekend. It shouldnt be impossible at all. Easy NO can it be done YES.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
so you've never done a circle on anything then?

exactlly my point one tire is one tire anyway you look at it...you have to be pretty strong to manhandle it but it can be done.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:05 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by NastySVC
man well for an OG you odnt know shyt if you get it up on two wheels FIB or whatever and lean it you already have a proper lean pretty much to "dip" into a circle the hard part is man handling it, like i said i will see if i can get some video....1 one wheel is one wheel if it can be done on a bike it can on a quad too just alot harder its physics

ADDA BOY:YEAH :YEAH
JUST DO IT
Old 01-10-2007, 03:05 PM

high tech...hahahaha this is my first computer.......and i still have the first cell phone i ever had,the only one i should say..lol
you are an OG Roger...nice avatar this shyt is hella high

Quick Reply: Proper circles?