Proper circles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2007, 03:05 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proper circles?

Originally Posted by old man roger
ADDA BOY:YEAH :YEAH
JUST DO IT
gonna try it **** it is a quad you cant get hurt really on that thing going 3 mph if you do you deserve it..haha....which i may deserve it..
Old 01-10-2007, 03:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

not an og just old lol
Old 01-10-2007, 03:10 PM

not an og just old lol
i feel you im turning 32 next month cant beleive i made it through my 20's..haha.
Old 01-10-2007, 03:12 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

they say the first hundred years are the hardest ....
its cake after that lol
Old 01-10-2007, 03:17 PM

they say the first hundred years are the hardest ....
its cake after that lol
LOL
Old 01-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by NastySVC
exactlly my point one tire is one tire anyway you look at it...you have to be pretty strong to manhandle it but it can be done.

yep, although most motorcycles are pretty well balanced side to side, on the waud the trouble your gonna have is it'll prolly want to go one way ALOT easier than the other (if you up on the rear left tire, it'll prolly wanna go right alot more than left, until it gets far enough left and falls over)
Old 01-10-2007, 03:43 PM
also known as OMR

im thinking hanging off the side like a ***** ****** and going left on the right tire ....
but going right on the right tire or left on the left tire would be gangsta !!!!
Old 01-10-2007, 03:58 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

Left on the right left right left right front rear left front right front left right fron rear is more like it.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:03 PM
also known as OMR

heh???
Old 01-10-2007, 04:20 PM

im thinking hanging off the side like a ***** ****** and going left on the right tire ....
but going right on the right tire or left on the left tire would be gangsta !!!!
i was gonna try it Left on the left tire that way i can hang off of it way big, and it will kinda wip it around with the right air pressure im thinking not sure but i will try it.
Old 01-10-2007, 04:25 PM
also known as OMR

left on the left would be cool but i think right on right would keep you over the brake better....
when you hang off the left you will be leaning away from the brake
Old 01-10-2007, 04:54 PM

-Eirik- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastySVC
i was gonna try it Left on the left tire that way i can hang off of it way big, and it will kinda wip it around with the right air pressure im thinking not sure but i will try it.
I think thats the way to go, or right on the right tire to solve the braking issue. That way if you highside you'll land back on four wheels. Imagine a bike doing circles only its got a extra pair of side wheels up in the air
Old 01-10-2007, 05:16 PM

left on the left would be cool but i think right on right would keep you over the brake better....
when you hang off the left you will be leaning away from the brake

good point good point ill try both i think i would be more confy going to the eft but youhave a good point
Old 01-10-2007, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Eikrog
I think thats the way to go, or right on the right tire to solve the braking issue. That way if you highside you'll land back on four wheels. Imagine a bike doing circles only its got a extra pair of side wheels up in the air

yeah it is kinda the same like a bike sort of just a weird displacement of weight
Old 01-10-2007, 05:20 PM
also known as OMR

just dont quit .......it takes some people months of trying to do circles on a stunt bike and this will no doubt be harder then a stunt bike
Old 01-10-2007, 05:43 PM

just dont quit .......it takes some people months of trying to do circles on a stunt bike and this will no doubt be harder then a stunt bike

i know i think it woul dbe cool to be the first one to pull it off i know this shyt wont be easy just need more time in a day...haha
Old 01-13-2007, 04:55 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

i tihnk left on the left tire would be easiest
Old 01-15-2007, 06:09 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

any progress yet LOL LOL
Old 01-15-2007, 06:11 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by austinz400
any progress yet LOL LOL
why the hate man
Old 01-15-2007, 07:17 PM

shadywitthe380 is an unknown quantity at this point

wow almost a c note .....bump

Quick Reply: Proper circles?