Proper circles?

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 05:51 PM
soon to be retired

ExtremeAcres is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Proper circles?

domokos was definately ahead of his time...he would be about 50 years old today.... so YES ...Old roger...that could have been 30 years ago...
Im a couple of years older than you ....and I also remember him when i was a kid...maybe I was 12 or 14 ....but it was mesmorising.....and at that time it was too much to comprehend....it was just like magic !

I'll bet he could hang even today...(if he were still alive)....just like ac farius does...

Last edited by ExtremeAcres; 01-05-2007 at 05:53 PM. Reason: addition
Old 01-05-2007, 05:52 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yup yup the driving the three wheeler up the guide wire trick was the one that blew me away
Old 01-05-2007, 06:30 PM

NastySVC is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
footage
im gonna try it im a big guy i think i can maybe manhandle it a little and see what i can do i will try this wekend and if i can do it i will definately get footage
Old 01-05-2007, 06:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you start to high side sink in the clutch..and try to keep the front tires as high as you can..
tipping back will be better then getting a quad on your head in a high side
Old 01-05-2007, 09:04 PM
cops lie

austinz400 is an unknown quantity at this point

ha ha ok good luck but is not gonna ******* happen
Old 01-05-2007, 09:10 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by austinz400
ha ha ok good luck but is not gonna ******* happen
i think some ones been trying ......and failing
Old 01-05-2007, 10:33 PM
soon to be retired

How are you going to initiate it ? while going from bicycle to wheelie.....or from a balanced wheelie and yank the quad over to the side and up on to one ?
Old 01-05-2007, 11:35 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by austinz400
ha ha ok good luck but is not gonna ******* happen for me
there, i fixed it for you.
Old 01-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
How are you going to initiate it ? while going from bicycle to wheelie.....or from a balanced wheelie and yank the quad over to the side and up on to one ?

i think the best bet would be a coaster tagg the bar into circles.

if you can tag the bar just slightly sideways it'll cork screw you into circles (or a nice big crash)

i used to tag the bar on the hundo all the time to start circles.
Old 01-06-2007, 02:26 AM
also known as OMR

i would probably try to come in with a nice slow wheelie and drop way back and try to jack that bitch,one foot on the seat or maybe in the bar
Old 01-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

What about Barrys (SeemyZwheelie) donuts when he lifted the front end and went around another time
Old 01-07-2007, 06:34 PM

Undead stunts is an unknown quantity at this point

got the video?
Old 01-07-2007, 11:56 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

yea, does anyone have any vids of mine kicking around there harddrive? if so, host em and link em for me... lol...
all i have for vids is this one...
http://www.metrocast.net/~barrydogg/NewYear.wmv
o yea, i think i may have one or two more, ill see what i can find...
Old 01-08-2007, 10:20 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

SeeMyZPee,

KrazY KooTeR saved 'em, whats your email bro I'll send em over.

I wish I could find all of our old ones
Old 01-08-2007, 10:55 AM

The Easiest Way I Have Found Is Do The Fib And Then Use Your Strength Pop It Up On One....got To Where I Could Ride It Out On One Wheel About 30 Ft I Would Say Just Trying To Get That Bytch To Turn A Little Kinda Got Close A Couple Times Didnt Have Much Time But The Time I Did Have I Realized They Are Possible..not Eay At All But Not Impossible I Will Get Some Video This Next Weekend And Hopefully Something Good Comes Out Of It..haha
Old 01-08-2007, 11:07 AM

-Eirik- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NastySVC
The Easiest Way I Have Found Is Do The Fib And Then Use Your Strength Pop It Up On One....got To Where I Could Ride It Out On One Wheel About 30 Ft I Would Say Just Trying To Get That Bytch To Turn A Little Kinda Got Close A Couple Times Didnt Have Much Time But The Time I Did Have I Realized They Are Possible..not Eay At All But Not Impossible I Will Get Some Video This Next Weekend And Hopefully Something Good Comes Out Of It..haha
Sounds great, keep working on'em!
Old 01-08-2007, 11:40 AM
soon to be retired

**** an A ... NastySVC cant wait to see something.... I'll make some attempts...in a few weeks (after full recovery from my knee scope)...

ok.(A FEW WEEKS AGO)..I heard a rumor...of a guy ...who could ride a wheelie and go back and forth on his rear wheels (rocking it i guess)...I dont know details ...and have never seen it....but I tried it.... when I started yanking hard enough to almost lift a rear wheel off the ground....I started losing BP and my RB got all twitchy and Stompy....LOL

my latest thought.....is to Tie a rope to the front bumper of my quad...then to tie the other end to a tree limb (or something solid, overhead) and give myself a couple feet of slack...pull a slow wheelie (or start in the wheelie position...IDk yet) and slowly roll it till the rope catches tension...hopefully pulling the quad up on to one wheel....LOL....

and theoretically I have this thing envisioned to where you could ride circles on one wheel.with the rope keeping the front end from being able to fall inward sideways... And picture this.... Get that down....and from there to go a little faster (centrifugal force)would pick up the last wheel ...and the quad would leave the ground...but be swinging in a circle from the rope from the bumper...and the trick would be to be able to touch back down and modulate everything properly to go back into those one wheel circles...

the real question is...am I creative ?...or a tard ?....

Old 01-08-2007, 11:43 AM
Quad Ridin Ninja

KUTZ is a decent person

I cant wait to watch one lowside and crush someone
Old 01-08-2007, 11:48 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

SeeMyZWheelie can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by ExtremeAcres
**** an A ... NastySVC cant wait to see something.... I'll make some attempts...in a few weeks (after full recovery from my knee scope)...

ok.(A FEW WEEKS AGO)..I heard a rumor...of a guy ...who could ride a wheelie and go back and forth on his rear wheels (rocking it i guess)...I dont know details ...and have never seen it....but I tried it.... when I started yanking hard enough to almost lift a rear wheel off the ground....I started losing BP and my RB got all twitchy and Stompy....LOL

my latest thought.....is to Tie a rope to the front bumper of my quad...then to tie the other end to a tree limb (or something solid, overhead) and give myself a couple feet of slack...pull a slow wheelie (or start in the wheelie position...IDk yet) and slowly roll it till the rope catches tension...hopefully pulling the quad up on to one wheel....LOL....

and theoretically I have this thing envisioned to where you could ride circles on one wheel.with the rope keeping the front end from being able to fall inward sideways... And picture this.... Get that down....and from there to go a little faster (centrifugal force)would pick up the last wheel ...and the quad would leave the ground...but be swinging in a circle from the rope from the bumper...and the trick would be to be able to touch back down and modulate everything properly to go back into those one wheel circles...

the real question is...am I creative ?...or a tard ?....

my vote's with tard... lmao...
scary thing is... i could picture it my head as well... ALL too well... lmfao
Old 01-08-2007, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by KUTZ
I cant wait to watch one lowside and crush someone

well theoretically it wont you have nothing in the way if you just fall with it to the ground but if your foot comes out or you slip off the peg then yes you would smash the shyt out of yourself..hahaha....im sure it will happen but i aint scared..haha...at least i know to try and avoid it

Quick Reply: Proper circles?