New Tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2009, 12:49 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New Tattoo

Originally Posted by hyperryder
I backed my self up over the phone my man. No need to post that **** up on here. Again you do not know what the **** is going on my friend so **** off.
Thats the best your Dumbass can come up with after someone over and over proved you to be a deadbeat dad.. I may not know the full story and you apparently won't share, thus you can't back your **** up.. your getting locked
up (for whatever reason, I could careless about) makes you even more of
a Piece of **** in my book.. Not that it matters to you but Some day you
might realize that your kids will think that my dad is in jail and Didn't do
**** for us.. But he has a Tat of my name on him, so he must love us..

have a good time in jail while someone else takes care of your Kids and
calls them Dad...
Old 04-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Kelm
Personally, I don't see what ANY person on here has a right to judge another for life they live and what happens in their personal life. You go through life and you try to live it the best you can, some of us got issues... problems.... addictions.... quirks... -- I mean the list goes way the **** on. But we all got one common thing, we love stunting. I miss the OG days when stunting was not about spending 15 hours a day on a damn messageboard but out every night practicing till you got better, and riding for fun.
You know What... your Just to damn easy and Self Contradicting it's
not even Funny anymore.. you have started a thread for everything that happens to you or something you want to do, somewhere you are moving to.
whatever it was you started a thread about it and then people give you
there 2 cents and you get pissed... just leave like you say you say your
gunna and stop signing on...
Old 04-16-2009, 12:57 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
GGGEEZZZZUUUSSSS CCCRRRRHHHIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTT
Where Do I Start.......

Ya Know I had to Read everything and I know there are 2 sides to every story
but Hyper, you didn't back your **** up at all for 3 pages, while she handed
your *** on a silver platter. It's Pieces of ****, Dead beat dads that Give
us Good hard working dads a bad name... I Do Anything and Everything for My
Kid . <-- PERIOD!!!! I have Sold Bikes I have Sold Alot
of My toys Just to See a Smile On My Kids Face..

I don't Worry About having a Tat of my kids on me ..... I See them EVERYDAY!!!!
I hate ***** Like you that Can't man up and be a Man.. I hope when
you Go to jail, All you think of your Kids and How there Is Someone better
than you laying next to your Girl Taking Care of your Kid...
No. It is great fathers like you that make these deadbeat sperm donors look like even bigger pieces of ****. I have such a higher respect now for men that take care of their kids.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:12 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

GGGEEZZZZUUUSSSS CCCRRRRHHHIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTT
Where Do I Start.......

Ya Know I had to Read everything and I know there are 2 sides to every story
but Hyper, you didn't back your **** up at all for 3 pages, while she handed
your *** on a silver platter. It's Pieces of ****, Dead beat dads that Give
us Good hard working dads a bad name... I Do Anything and Everything for My
Kid . <-- PERIOD!!!! I have Sold Bikes I have Sold Alot
of My toys Just to See a Smile On My Kids Face..

I don't Worry About having a Tat of my kids on me ..... I See them EVERYDAY!!!!
I hate ***** Like you that Can't man up and be a Man.. I hope when
you Go to jail, All you think of your Kids and How there Is Someone better
than you laying next to your Girl Taking Care of your Kid...

+1 I took a 50K a year pay cut to make sure I had a job to support my son. Turns out great cuz I woulda been laid off by now. But I wouldn't have been worried about it if i didnt have my son. I don't know how two people who managed to have a kid together can hate each other that much. For the love of my son, me and his mother live together and raise him together. No we aren't together or married, but you can overcome the bullshit if you TRULY LOVE YOUR KID. My son's mom can be a bitch, but who can't. Mike, I think this whole thing has gone too far. You and diana are the only ones who really know, so I hope for your child's sake you are telling the truth. I hope you two can also patch up your differences and raise the child to be a productive part of society unlike alot of kids growing up in seperate houses.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:43 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

sad story.
Old 04-16-2009, 09:54 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

You know What... your Just to damn easy and Self Contradicting it's
not even Funny anymore.. you have started a thread for everything that happens to you or something you want to do, somewhere you are moving to.
whatever it was you started a thread about it and then people give you
there 2 cents and you get pissed... just leave like you say you say your
gunna and stop signing on...
Preach brotha. Kelms a piece of **** plain and simple.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:05 AM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

<<<<<<<<
Old 04-16-2009, 10:34 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

i miss having sex.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:17 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

definitely the wrong place to air personal business......
Old 04-16-2009, 11:17 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
definitely the wrong place to air personal business......
i dont care, i still miss having sex
Old 04-16-2009, 11:31 AM

DEBO is a decent person

Old 04-16-2009, 11:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by trachito
i dont care, i still miss having sex
Old 04-16-2009, 12:19 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Kelm
Personally, I don't see what ANY person on here has a right to judge another for life they live and what happens in their personal life. You go through life and you try to live it the best you can, some of us got issues... problems.... addictions.... quirks... -- I mean the list goes way the **** on. But we all got one common thing, we love stunting. I miss the OG days when stunting was not about spending 15 hours a day on a damn messageboard but out every night practicing till you got better, and riding for fun.

No we do not have a right to judge but we do thats life, Now our opinions on the other hand are different. If he kept his baby momma happy(or content) we wouldnt have this would we. Are u a father? I hope not, But im sure u would be no better then him. Now thats not a JUDGMENT thats my opinion based on u and ur PERSONAL business u air on here. So dont try to pass ur JUDGMENT on to us about our OPINIONS. You still with me? You understand???? Now back to our regular scheduled programming, If u have a kid and dont atleast help weather it be financially, physically whatever ur are a piece of **** father sir. Its men like u that give us good dads bad names. I know how it feels to do what u want then BAM u have a kid and life does a 180. Guess what thats life deal with it. Or dont and end up like this fool. And ur kid will grow up with a chip on his shoulder and hopefully not but could become a bad person in society just for the simple fact he didnt have his DAD in his life to show him right from wrong, to learn from ur mistakes. But anyway im done in this thread, Pointless to try to explain **** to ppl that dont even comprehend life. So have fun doin what u do and good luck with ur son in the future.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:21 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Lol damn that was kinda long, I feel better tho.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:23 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Hating each other is an understatement!

I wish things would change for the sake of my son but they never will. It take two to make a change and only one seems to want to.

go ahead and call me a bad father all you want. Personally you people do not have the rite to. You do not walk each and every day in my shoes dealing with this mess trying to make an extremely bad situation better and it never goes anywhere. There come a point when a person becomes completely exhausted. Sure I have made huge mistakes along the way. If I was sitting here not excepting responsibility for my mistakes then throw me under the buss and call me a piece of **** father. A few months ago I opened a savings fund for my son. I put a decent amount of money in there. When he ready to got to college get a car etc he will be able to. I want my son to have better opportunities in life. The ones I never had. I was going to tell diana about it before I was locked up. So now you know Diana were my money has been going from all the paint jobs I have been pushing out. Not on useless **** no new cloths no new bike NOTHING! I have been busting my *** up here and you go on here flaming me. I was not going to say any thing at all but I am not going to sit back and let people assume the worst about me.

Secondly. I live two hours away from my son. I do not have a license It will cost me $3000 to get it back. I would rather put money away for my son wile I am gone than get my license back. I make it down there when I can as much as I can. I would be there much more if I could drive. I can not afford to get pulled over. I am taking it one day at a time.

Last but not least. I will be there for my son till the day I die. I will teach him right from wrong. If he ever sits in my shoes that I sit in now I will beat his *** right out of them. He will walk a straight path there is no dought about it.

Diana I love my son there is Nothing you can say or do to me will take that from me or him. You know that in 40 days I have to sit in front of a federal judge and be sentenced to prison. Instead of arguing with me every phone call and every time we meet you should be trying to enjoy and cherish the little bit of time the three of us still have together. Now is the time to take every thing and put it to the side for the sake of jake. I know I have done you wrong. I am sorry for that. But god damn we must get along for the sake of our son. IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE CHANGE!

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-16-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:33 PM

i'd give her money for diapers and immediate needs before saving up for college, man
Old 04-16-2009, 02:35 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Old 04-16-2009, 02:39 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Trachito
i'd give her money for diapers and immediate needs before saving up for college, man
I brigng food,cloths,diapers all the time. Of corse she left that out. In fact next week I have to drop off a gsxr 600 in dc that I am painting for a customer. I planed on taking her out to get a new stroller for jake because the one she got is to heavy for her. She will be by herself wile I am gone so things need to be as easy as they can be for her. Even down to the simplest things. The college thing was just an exsample. She already has one for him. The money in the account I set up is more for when I am away and unable to provide for him. She is to about the here and now to see the big picture. Like I said in 40 days I will be locked up. Then maby her ungreatfull *** will be greatfull for the money I put away for our son.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-16-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 02:42 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Hating each other is an understatement!

I wish things would change for the sake of my son but they never will. It take two to make a change and only one seems to want to.

go ahead and call me a bad father all you want. Personally you people do not have the rite to. You do not walk each and every day in my shoes dealing with this mess trying to make an extremely bad situation better and it never goes anywhere. There come a point when a person becomes completely exhausted. Sure I have made huge mistakes along the way. If I was sitting here not excepting responsibility for my mistakes then throw me under the buss and call me a piece of **** father. A few months ago I opened a savings fund for my son. I put a decent amount of money in there. When he ready to got to college get a car etc he will be able to. I want my son to have better opportunities in life. The ones I never had. I was going to tell diana about it before I was locked up. So now you know Diana were my money has been going from all the paint jobs I have been pushing out. Not on useless **** no new cloths no new bike NOTHING! I have been busting my *** up here and you go on here flaming me. I was not going to say any thing at all but I am not going to sit back and let people assume the worst about me.

Secondly. I live two hours away from my son. I do not have a license It will cost me $3000 to get it back. I would rather put money away for my son wile I am gone than get my license back. I make it down there when I can as much as I can. I would be there much more if I could drive. I can not afford to get pulled over. I am taking it one day at a time.

Last but not least. I will be there for my son till the day I die. I will teach him right from wrong. If he ever sits in my shoes that I sit in now I will beat his *** right out of them. He will walk a straight path there is no dought about it.

Diana I love my son there is Nothing you can say or do to me will take that from me or him. You know that in 40 days I have to sit in front of a federal judge and be sentenced to prison. Instead of arguing with me every phone call and every time we meet you should be trying to enjoy and cherish the little bit of time the three of us still have together. Now is the time to take every thing and put it to the side for the sake of jake. I know I have done you wrong. I am sorry for that. But god damn we must get along for the sake of our son. IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE CHANGE!
if that is the truth,then i cant hate on this man...

Quick Reply: New Tattoo