New Tattoo

Old 04-16-2009, 03:54 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: New Tattoo

Originally Posted by oh8cbr600
then call hyperryders mom

Originally Posted by skillz954
You know what I'm saying.....you're making yourself look just as bad by carrying on this way on the internet......and the kid is not the reason you're doing it so you can't sit there and say that's your motivation......you're doing it cuz you are butt hurt and want to get even.......so just stop
jesus, if i ever throw a party remind me not to invite you, you party pooper
Old 04-16-2009, 03:55 PM
word

oh8cbr600 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hyperryder
ok. my wheelies are better that oh8cbr600 cause he's a noob
crap i meant a whole thread or whatever.......

oh well im off to go practice squid wheelies......well actually i can't cause my swingarm is still off my bike
gahhh i need to be friends with a bike mechanic

anyone?
Old 04-16-2009, 03:58 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MsDiana
Mike,
EVERY SINGLE THING I have said is TRUE.

I am ungrateful...HAH!
I am not even going to get started on what you have done to me, caused to me, cost me, stolen from me, and all the ways you have lied to me.
I am only saying you are a deadbeat dad.
You DID give me $100 for child support. BUt that same day you stuck me with the $45 tab at the restaurant when you told me you were taking ME out.
You bought ONE pack of diapers. That was size 1, he wears size 3 now in case you were wondering.
You DID buy him like 5 outfits. Thank you.
YES You have bought him some food. BUT you refuse to give me child support and instead tell me to tell you when he needs food. SO I do. Then I have to beg and fight, and then 2 weeks later, sometimes longer, I might get enough food to last a few days.
You told me you would reimburse me for his crib bedding set. Still waiting for that.
So what exactly am I ungrateful for??
i used to offer to buy the things the baby needs, but after reading this, i think i'm just gonna give the moms cash instead.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:59 PM

oh well im off to go practice squid wheelies......well actually i can't cause my swingarm is still off my bike

anyone?
i charge
Old 04-16-2009, 04:00 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Mike,

I am ungrateful...HAH!
I am not even going to get started on what you have done to me, caused to me, cost me, stolen from me, and all the ways you have lied to me.
You DID give me $100 for child support. BUt that same day you stuck me with the $45 tab at the restaurant when you told me you were taking ME out.
You bought ONE pack of diapers. That was size 1, he wears size 3 now in case you were wondering.
YES You have bought him some food. BUT you refuse to give me child support and instead tell me to tell you when he needs food. SO I do. Then I have to beg and fight, and then 2 weeks later, sometimes longer, I might get enough food to last a few days.
You told me you would reimburse me for his crib bedding set. Still waiting for that.
Your child support is in the bank crazy. I am maing sure little jake has somthing before I go to the big house and that it makes it to him. The crib set I chose you returned and got a different one. Although the one I chose was not what I thought it was I guess what I am saying Diana is I am busting my *** and I all ways get **** from you. You might be greatfull for a day or two if I am lucky then you swing back to your same old self. Not that I give a ****. However going on here wa your biggest mistake with me
Old 04-16-2009, 04:01 PM

anyone?
I am certified honda tech and custom painter
Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Mike,

I am ungrateful...HAH!
^^ the definition of butt hurt ^^

Do you really think everyone is gonna read this and believe you?? Or believe everything he says?? Like someone said there are always 2 sides....so bashing eachother on the internet is just pointless......he's a bike thief on a bike site......what rep do you think you're damaging here??
Old 04-16-2009, 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by Trachito
i used to offer to buy the things the baby needs, but after reading this, i think i'm just gonna give the moms cash instead.
Me to
Old 04-16-2009, 04:05 PM

he's a bike thief on a bike site......what rep do you think you're damaging here??

There are far worse people lerking around on this site. Hiding behind there screen name and laughing in your faces.Trust me.

THE OLD ME IS DEAD AND GONE!

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-16-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Me to
Old 04-16-2009, 04:07 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

There are far worse people lerking around on this site. Hiding behind there screen name and laughing in your faces.Trust me.

THE OLD ME IS DEAD AND GONE!
I was just making a point......don't get butthurt
Old 04-16-2009, 04:08 PM

i was just making a point......don't get butthurt
Old 04-16-2009, 04:08 PM

wow on top of all of it you're ugly......you poor bastard!!

Diana - the more you keep going the less of a sane person you seem.....you've reached psycho baby mamma in my book......just saying.....
Old 04-16-2009, 04:09 PM

That was a bad night. Drunk as ****
Old 04-16-2009, 04:10 PM

That was a bad night. Drunk as ****
she must have been too!!! HA HA HA
Old 04-16-2009, 04:15 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Hating each other is an understatement!

I wish things would change for the sake of my son but they never will. It take two to make a change and only one seems to want to.

go ahead and call me a bad father all you want. Personally you people do not have the rite to. You do not walk each and every day in my shoes dealing with this mess trying to make an extremely bad situation better and it never goes anywhere. There come a point when a person becomes completely exhausted. Sure I have made huge mistakes along the way. If I was sitting here not excepting responsibility for my mistakes then throw me under the buss and call me a piece of **** father. A few months ago I opened a savings fund for my son. I put a decent amount of money in there. When he ready to got to college get a car etc he will be able to. I want my son to have better opportunities in life. The ones I never had. I was going to tell diana about it before I was locked up. So now you know Diana were my money has been going from all the paint jobs I have been pushing out. Not on useless **** no new cloths no new bike NOTHING! I have been busting my *** up here and you go on here flaming me. I was not going to say any thing at all but I am not going to sit back and let people assume the worst about me.

Secondly. I live two hours away from my son. I do not have a license It will cost me $3000 to get it back. I would rather put money away for my son wile I am gone than get my license back. I make it down there when I can as much as I can. I would be there much more if I could drive. I can not afford to get pulled over. I am taking it one day at a time.

Last but not least. I will be there for my son till the day I die. I will teach him right from wrong. If he ever sits in my shoes that I sit in now I will beat his *** right out of them. He will walk a straight path there is no dought about it.

Diana I love my son there is Nothing you can say or do to me will take that from me or him. You know that in 40 days I have to sit in front of a federal judge and be sentenced to prison. Instead of arguing with me every phone call and every time we meet you should be trying to enjoy and cherish the little bit of time the three of us still have together. Now is the time to take every thing and put it to the side for the sake of jake. I know I have done you wrong. I am sorry for that. But god damn we must get along for the sake of our son. IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE CHANGE!

Dont mean to get in ur Buiz bro but its obvious to me that you dont have any clue as too how much it is raise a baby a month its over 300 bucks thats for sure ...If you are putting money away good for you but i think the here and now is more important then down the road... Hope you dont go away for long and that when u do get out that if you and the mother are not together then you dont use some excuse as i dont have a DL to see ur kid.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:16 PM

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

diana, i know ur upset but i'd really let it go. u made ur choice to have a kid with him. when u sleep with a person, ur risking pregnancy, so the choice is urs. i, on the other hand, have been clipped and can't have kids anymore, hence i can sleep with anyone i want ....hypothetically (<--in case homegirl sees this )
she must have been too!!! HA HA HA
LMAO even more!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2009, 04:18 PM

Originally Posted by JonnY X
Dont mean to get in ur Buiz bro but its obvious to me that you dont have any clue as too how much it is raise a baby a month its over 300 bucks thats for sure ...If you are putting money away good for you but i think the here and now is more important then down the road... Hope you dont go away for long and that when u do get out that if you and the mother are not together then you dont use some excuse as i dont have a DL to see ur kid.
The money that is in the bank is for when I am away. Funny because i just saw him yeaterday. Even invited the mom to have lunch
Old 04-16-2009, 04:19 PM

Originally Posted by JonnY X
a-******-men. it costs me over 450 a month just on ONE kid's daycare. there's still food, clothes, diapers, birthdays, loud *** piece of **** overpriced toys that make noise and wake me the **** up out of my god damn afternoon nap that i can never take because of said toys, and its really hard for me to even fall asleep in the day time no matter how tired i am, so i'm sure u can understand the frustration.
Old 04-16-2009, 04:19 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

See. I don't care what any of you think of me. I know who I am and who I am not. The real MEN (and women) on this sight that have kids and take care of them will understand what I am saying and why I am saying it.

Anyone who defends a deadbeat dad either just doesn't have kids so they have no idea OR they are a ******* deadbeat themselves.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New Tattoo