New Tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 05:30 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: New Tattoo

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
So.........here is what we know.

- Stuntlife gets me through the monotony of a boring work day.

- Hyper is a convicted and self proclaimed bike thief and now and an acknowledged dead beat.

- Unknown Tom has the best avitar in this thread.

- Hypers tattoo artist sticks up for him, for reasons unknown, and can't spell or type.

- Other stuntlife peeps believe being a dead beat is ok. As well as stealing. Apparently, stealing is ok as long as it isn't done to you.

Great. Bottom line, this guy has way too much dirty laundry bein aired here.

And for the chick airin it, I don't blame her. The dude owes her money. If someone owed me money I would be pissed too, and Im not even talkin about the kid aspect of it.

Continue with the DRAMA!! Carry on and flame away.
+1
Old 04-08-2009, 05:45 PM

Dat_Boi is a decent person

Originally Posted by Trachito
if he's a deadbeat with his daughter, who i'm assuming is with someone else, then why'd u have a kid with him?

+5million
Old 04-08-2009, 07:09 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Originally Posted by Dat_Boi
+5million
obviously I didn't know that before.

my whole point was that someone who is too broke to support his kids shouldn't be spending money on frivolous ****. you guys can call me whatever names you want. I know who I am and who I am not.

And so what if doing this pushes him away...what am I losing? My $100 child support is not worth all the drama he has put me thru and all the lies and disrespect he has done to me. I am better off without him.
But none of this has been about how wrong he has done to me, only the wrong he has done to his son. It does go to show someones true charac ter that they don't take care of their kids.

I am done posting.
I just hope MAYBE just MAYBE he will realize that he needs to care more about his son and put his sons needs before his own selfish wants.

To be honest, after all of the fucked up cruddy things he has done to me, I want nothing to do with him. So I will leave his website alone with the last people that still might think he is a decent guy, cuz everyone who really knows him already knows what a true piece of **** he really is.

And anyone who stands up for a deadbeat dad either doesn't have kids or is a ******* deadbeat themselves.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

im a firm believer in dont breed em if u cant feed em...i raised three daughters that werent even mine...with my ex...so i know about havin to be responsible...im jus sayin stunt life aint the place to bring baby momma drama..the truth will be known
Old 04-08-2009, 08:01 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

women should be more selective over who they have kids with. if a guy isn't making ends meet then don't have a kid with him, otherwise u'll be struggling raising that kid or raising him alone.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:10 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by Trachito
women should be more selective over who they have kids with. if a guy isn't making ends meet then don't have a kid with him, otherwise u'll be struggling raising that kid or raising him alone.
I AGREE 100%
unfortunately, when I got pregnant he was a US Marine with guaranteed benefits for my son. He had a nice truck, a drivers license, a steady paycheck, a family that seemed so nice and cool, and he seemed so nice, so honest and I honestly believed that he loved me.
he managed to lose all of that, got himself kicked out of the Marine Corp during war time which is very hard to do btw, I found out that he has LIED to me about anything and everything, and his family is about as corrupt as the LAPD. Unfortunatley by the time I found out the truth it was already too late.
SO here I am. A Single mom with NO support from the father whatsoever, and he has caused me to lose more than I care to post here.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:24 PM
"Keep Your F4i's IDIOTS"

50slut will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: New Tattoo

Originally Posted by MsDiana

damn owned
Old 04-08-2009, 08:25 PM

ryan711 is a decent person

Like sands through the hour glass these are the days of our stuntlives
Old 04-08-2009, 08:27 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Those damn jarheads
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

I AGREE 100%
unfortunately, when I got pregnant he was a US Marine with guaranteed benefits for my son. He had a nice truck, a drivers license, a steady paycheck, a family that seemed so nice and cool, and he seemed so nice, so honest and I honestly believed that he loved me.
he managed to lose all of that, got himself kicked out of the Marine Corp during war time which is very hard to do btw, I found out that he has LIED to me about anything and everything, and his family is about as corrupt as the LAPD. Unfortunatley by the time I found out the truth it was already too late.
SO here I am. A Single mom with NO support from the father whatsoever, and he has caused me to lose more than I care to post here.
stfu already.
dude is goin to jail, then you can spread your legs and make yet another kid.
quit whining.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:29 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Those damn jarheads
he made it thru boot camp and that's as far as he got b4 he got kicked out. so i don't even know if he gets that title
excuse me. I have been corrected. He did 3 more weeks of additional training after boot camp in ITB/LAV school. My BAd.

Last edited by MsDiana; 04-08-2009 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:31 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

he made it thru boot camp and that's as far as he got b4 he got kicked out. so i don't even know if he gets that title
Well technically he earned the title but that's about it lol
Old 04-08-2009, 08:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ryan711
Like sands through the hour glass these are the days of our stuntlives
Name:  dramas.jpg
Views: 10
Size:  49.4 KB
Old 04-08-2009, 08:49 PM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Well technically he earned the title but that's about it lol
yyyup

excuse me. I have been corrected. He did 3 more weeks of additional training after boot camp in ITB/LAV school. My BAd.
did u get pregnant after he got kicked out?? if so, that was a sign of things to come.
Old 04-08-2009, 08:52 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

OK.
Mike / Hyperryder,
I apologize for posting all of this about you.
I should never have brought this on a public forum.

Resume with the tattoo talk.
I still don't like your tattoos. They are not colorful at all. I don't like the font of Jake's name, I think the way you put his name in the middle of angels makes it look like a memorial like he has passed away, and I think that "hyper ryder" should have been one word and not 2. But it is your body so you can put whatever you want.

I am going to go get my next one done very soon. I am still trying to figure out exactly what I am going to get.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:19 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

First of all if he is convicted of stealing bikes.This being a bike forum.Why would any body back him up.I have had alot of **** stollen from me.I know what it feels like.Guess it dont count if it isnt done to you.

And second why would u get a tatt of your sons name if u dont even see him.Or pay for him.U aint locked up yet.Spend your time wisely.That really doesnt add up to me.Thats like geting a stunt tatt and not stunting.So are you a squid.
Old 04-08-2009, 09:48 PM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by $ROSS$
First of all if he is convicted of stealing bikes.This being a bike forum.Why would any body back him up.I have had alot of **** stollen from me.I know what it feels like.Guess it dont count if it isnt done to you.

And second why would u get a tatt of your sons name if u dont even see him.Or pay for him.U aint locked up yet.Spend your time wisely.That really doesnt add up to me.Thats like geting a stunt tatt and not stunting.So are you a squid.

Ross keep your nose out of it. I do see my son all the time. lately certain things have prevented me from driving. I live 2 hours away from him because that is were my job is. I have no license. If I get caught driving I will get locked back up. Then how will I see him. how will I finish my customers bikes and get the cash needed for my son before I go away. I have 2 customers bikes in my garage right now ready to be painted and I picked up a set of body work Just today in va. I am working my as of to make sure my boy is set before I go away. Only just recently have I gotten some what back on my feet. This god damn case has paid a toll on every one including Diana and my son.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-08-2009 at 10:03 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:21 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

GGGEEZZZZUUUSSSS CCCRRRRHHHIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTT
Where Do I Start.......

Ya Know I had to Read everything and I know there are 2 sides to every story
but Hyper, you didn't back your **** up at all for 3 pages, while she handed
your *** on a silver platter. It's Pieces of ****, Dead beat dads that Give
us Good hard working dads a bad name... I Do Anything and Everything for My
Kid . <-- PERIOD!!!! I have Sold Bikes I have Sold Alot
of My toys Just to See a Smile On My Kids Face..

I don't Worry About having a Tat of my kids on me ..... I See them EVERYDAY!!!!
I hate ***** Like you that Can't man up and be a Man.. I hope when
you Go to jail, All you think of your Kids and How there Is Someone better
than you laying next to your Girl Taking Care of your Kid...
Old 04-16-2009, 12:35 AM

hyperryder is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
GGGEEZZZZUUUSSSS CCCRRRRHHHIIIISSSSSSTTTTTTT
Where Do I Start.......

Ya Know I had to Read everything and I know there are 2 sides to every story
but Hyper, you didn't back your **** up at all for 3 pages, while she handed
your *** on a silver platter. It's Pieces of ****, Dead beat dads that Give
us Good hard working dads a bad name... I Do Anything and Everything for My
Kid . <-- PERIOD!!!! I have Sold Bikes I have Sold Alot
of My toys Just to See a Smile On My Kids Face..

I don't Worry About having a Tat of my kids on me ..... I See them EVERYDAY!!!!
I hate ***** Like you that Can't man up and be a Man.. I hope when
you Go to jail, All you think of your Kids and How there Is Someone better
than you laying next to your Girl Taking Care of your Kid...
I backed my self up over the phone my man. There was no need to respond on here becasue quite frankly I do not give a **** what any of you think or have to say. Personal **** needs to saty at home. Deal with your own lives and dont worrie about mine. Again you do not know what the **** is going on my friend.

Last edited by hyperryder; 04-16-2009 at 12:45 AM.

Quick Reply: New Tattoo