New Tattoo

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 10:02 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: New Tattoo

Dayum.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:03 AM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by msdiana
ok. I'm sorry. You're not a deadbeat dad. You have given me $100 for your son ....cuz you are broke....but you have been to florida twice and you have gotten 3 tattoos that you admit that you spent a total of $450 on...and you have bought a bunch of other things.
No you don't take care of your son, i do all by myself. You only care about yourself.

Whatever. A man is supposed to take care of his kids first. But you will always put yourself first.
It still looks like ****. And you always spell it as one word but you put it as two on your arm.

It is not normally my style to put my personal business out there like this. I am just sick of how selfish you are.
quit your whining and keep personal family business off the internet.
Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Certified M.I.L.F.

MsDiana is a decent person

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Damn you got some nerve.Your true colors are coming out I see. Keep this **** at home. There are two side to every story. We have gone over this before. Yes they cost $450. I got the half sleve deticated to my son You know that. It has a very special meaning and the struggle behind it, it will be with me forever. I do not regret it at all. The most recent tattos well like I said I got my sons name and DOB added to my half sleve tattoo. The HYPER RYDER tattoo was a hook up. I am geting ready to go to a fedral prison 300 miles from him for a LONG time mama I wanted my sons name on my arm before I go. That little bit of lettering with his name will keep me strong. Sorry you can not understand that. Like I said please keep this **** at home. Damn

You could atleast have put of a better picture of my drunk *** up

yes. you are going to prison. and instead of trying to help me out as much as you can before you go, you spend all your money on yourself. I don't care what you spend on yourself as long as you Take Care of Business first. But you don't. And you could have gotten those ugly *** tattoos in prison for free or for a few packs of cigarettes. They have no color and look like ****. Your son should be more important!
I don't like putting any of my business out on a public forum, but you make me sick by the way you don't do **** for your son. When is the last time you even held him??
Old 04-08-2009, 10:15 AM

stuntzx7 is an unknown quantity at this point

im not gonna hate on the drama, so whats on the shoulder? japanese leaves?
Old 04-08-2009, 10:29 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

Tattoo looks sick!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:21 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

wow, some good drama up in hurr. wish i could see the tats but it's blocked at my job.

450 for the tatt??... i got 3 kids and all i did was have 3 columns tatt'd on my tricep. cheap and a good reminder. still, there's 2 sides to every story. i've been accused of not taking care of mine, when its always been the total opposite.

Last edited by Trachito; 04-08-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-08-2009, 12:59 PM
king of runon sentences

De Rudeboy is a decent person

Originally Posted by MsDiana
i just think it is funny that you are too broke to pay child support, but you have money for tattoos. plural tattoos because you have goten 3 since your son was born and you are too broke to pay for your son to eat.
grow up, get a life, and get your priorities straight.
i think it looks like **** btw.

say what u will about hyper but dont diss mi friends work....he did get hooked up on the price and work...i injoyed bullshitin with a stunter in here for change...i hope u work out ur shituation hyper and get to start fresh....and baby momma chill i can only imagine the stress he as well as u might be goin through...sorry for the bad spellin
Old 04-08-2009, 01:00 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

I think its retarded that people are judging Hyperryders parenting abilities when they dont know whats really going down. its gay
Old 04-08-2009, 01:05 PM
king of runon sentences

Originally Posted by -sketchy-
i think its retarded that people are judging hyperryders parenting abilities when they dont know whats really going down. Its gay
+1
Old 04-08-2009, 01:32 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

lets see... only $100 total for child support.
and $450 total on tattoos since his son was born.

you do the math.
call it what you want.

anyone with children knows what's up. there is no 2nd side to that.

let's not forget that he left to go to South Beach before I even left the hospital with the baby.
Went again to FLA for Stunt Wars.
has bought other high dollar items. Was going to buy an F4i.

According to him, "I will get what he decides to give me, when he decides to give it to me" in regards to child support for his son.
Also, that when he gets out of prison, he is moving to Florida to work under the table so that I can never track him down to get any child support.
let's not even get started on his daughter, who he doesn't even know her birthday, can't even say the last time he saw her, and hasn't paid a single penny for her child support. I guess I should be lucky that I got $100!!!!

I may sound like a bitch. That sad fact is that he USED to be my best friend. I had his back thru thick and thin...and it has been a whole lot. and this is how he treats me and his son that he wanted so badly.

So, he may jump a killer high chair, ya'll may think he is such a cool guy...
but he is

Last edited by MsDiana; 04-08-2009 at 01:45 PM.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:39 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

Originally Posted by MsDiana
lets see... only $100 total for child support.
and $450 total on tattoos since his son was born.

you do the math.
call it what you want.

anyone with children knows what's up. there is no 2nd side to that.
No disrespect whatsoever but, there are ALWAYS 2 sides
Calling him out on a public forum is kinda childish
Old 04-08-2009, 01:53 PM
Certified M.I.L.F.

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
No disrespect whatsoever but, there are ALWAYS 2 sides
Calling him out on a public forum is kinda childish
I know.
like I said b4, it is not me and not my style. I know it makes me look bad.
but facts are facts. he can have his "side" of excuses. but there is no excuse for not taking care of your child. I understand if he is broke. But if he is so broke he can't pay for his child, he shouldn't be doing all the other things I mentioned above.
Like I said b4, He USED to be my best friend. I absolutely hate that he has treated me and his son this way. It breaks my heart. He acted like he wanted this baby so bad. Like his son was his whole world to him. HA! I am not even on here talking about all the wrong he has done to me. I am only here saying that he cares more about himself than his son.
Name:  005-1.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  49.2 KB
Old 04-08-2009, 03:26 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

cute kid. kinda miss when my kids were that little.

if he's a deadbeat with his daughter, who i'm assuming is with someone else, then why'd u have a kid with him?
Old 04-08-2009, 03:39 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by hyperryder
Thanks to Alex "da rude boy" and Anya at DC ink for doing the work. I love the tat. ***** gangsta

Nice, Mike!
Old 04-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Came back-it's still wack

TongWoo will become famous soon enough

And I originally missed the other business... Always sad and terrible when children are involved. Kids come before everything else...
Old 04-08-2009, 03:46 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I don't think you understand that doing things like this is what pushes guys away further. Regardless of what his side of the story is, I'm not sticking up for the guy but you're coming on here like some psycho talking **** about him in front of his peers on an public forum. You're like a crazy baby's mama coming to a party her baby's daddy is at and ruining everyone's good time. Go bitch about this **** somewhere else, you think he's so irresponsible but you were so irresponsible to have a kid with this "dead beat" after knowing how he was with his other kid, and that's your bad. Quit being such a drama queen and go get your sympathy somewhere else, there are other ways to go about doing this.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:02 PM
king of runon sentences

dr.phil jus called he said go to dc sportbikes.net and whine
Old 04-08-2009, 04:36 PM

skinnyR! is a decent person

So.........here is what we know.

- Stuntlife gets me through the monotony of a boring work day.

- Hyper is a convicted and self proclaimed bike thief and now and an acknowledged dead beat.

- Unknown Tom has the best avitar in this thread.

- Hypers tattoo artist sticks up for him, for reasons unknown, and can't spell or type.

- Other stuntlife peeps believe being a dead beat is ok. As well as stealing. Apparently, stealing is ok as long as it isn't done to you.

Great. Bottom line, this guy has way too much dirty laundry bein aired here.

And for the chick airin it, I don't blame her. The dude owes her money. If someone owed me money I would be pissed too, and Im not even talkin about the kid aspect of it.

Continue with the DRAMA!! Carry on and flame away.
Old 04-08-2009, 04:48 PM
king of runon sentences

Originally Posted by skinnyR!
So.........here is what we know.

- Stuntlife gets me through the monotony of a boring work day.

- Hyper is a convicted and self proclaimed bike thief and now and an acknowledged dead beat.

- Unknown Tom has the best avitar in this thread.

- Hypers tattoo artist sticks up for him, for reasons unknown, and can't spell or type.

- Other stuntlife peeps believe being a dead beat is ok. As well as stealing. Apparently, stealing is ok as long as it isn't done to you.

Great. Bottom line, this guy has way too much dirty laundry bein aired here.

And for the chick airin it, I don't blame her. The dude owes her money. If someone owed me money I would be pissed too, and Im not even talkin about the kid aspect of it.

Continue with the DRAMA!! Carry on and flame away.
im not his tattoo artist just a certified bad speller....and bonified *******...
Old 04-08-2009, 05:24 PM
White Stunts

ImWhite is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys were gettin along when i met you?

shoulda came and got drunk with me. it makes everythng better

Quick Reply: New Tattoo