Houston Phifty Domination Houston, TX

31st Fiddy Run Details

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2004, 01:47 PM
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

SHERMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
31st Fiddy Run Details

OK, fellow fiddys riders, we spent 2hrs mapping out this awesome adventure for you to enjoy. Some of us will be meeting before hand to enjoy cocktails and poolside entertainment provided by Dan, I think he is doing some type of Mumbo # 5. If you would like to meet up before we ride at my house please email me and I will give you the address and early meet time.

We are riding from Plano to White Rock Lake, round trip! This will be a 56-mile ride! If you feel you cannot make it round trip it is up to you to arrange for transportation whenever you quit. We decided not to go all the way to down town, due to the fact of lack of good roads and miles already traveled. 56 miles round trip is going to be a blast! The rout is made up of just about all bike paths that wind and wind for miles though woods, neighborhoods, and industrial areas. There are a couple of streets, sidewalks, alleys, and parking lots by stores we will be cutting across.

I suggest everyone wear jeans and a short sleeve shirt. Shorts are ok BUT, there will be a lot of people and if you get ran over its better to have jeans on. I also suggest you have some type of eyewear. Lots of dirt and dust on the way there and after a while your eyes might get irritated.

I am going to wear a DARK colored shirt for more of a blend in the night look. I would NOT suggest you wear anything bright. We want to be a sound in the night not a sore thumb for the police to see.

This ride has its risks, not as bad as it could be but there are risk. In going on this ride you (the rider) assume your own responsibility for whatever happens to you on this ride. Again, plan for the ride; wear a backpack with snacks, water, and any tools or fiddy supplies you might need.

Your Fiddy- I would suggest EVERYONE, go get a bicycle headlight and taillight kit at Wal-Mart. These are cheep and easy to install. There should be a full moon out so it wont be to dark out, but some areas we will be going are going to be EXTREAMLY DARK!!!! And not near ANY ROADS for about 8miles!! Trust me you want all the stuff you can have on this one. You have been warned. We would only use light in non-populated areas, NOT in a neighborhood were we can be scene. You do not have to get a light, I am only using a taillight for others to see me, because im leading.

Maps will be passed out the night of the ride, NOW, these are not great maps due to the fact most of the time (90%) of this ride is on multiple bike paths. It’s hard to map those out. However there are some streets by these paths that can give you an idea of where to go. I will be leading this mess of fiddys the whole way. So, I will be stopping at major turns and any street crossings to make sure we have everyone in the group. If you see a rider go down, PLEASE YELL out at someone to get the group to stop! We will stop for everyone that breaks down or crashes!!!! NO MAN or WOMEN will be left behind!!!!

I hope you all enjoy this ride, it will be something to remember for sure and its going to be a BLAST. We choose the rout we did to make it adventurous for all to enjoy and to keep us as far from the Police as possible. Remember we are gunna have around 25- 40 fiddys and with that many bikes there will be a GREAT chance of seeing some law. DO NOT RUN, it is better to take a warning that get a ticket for running. Remember this as well, THIS IS NOT A JOKERZ EVENT, IT IS A FREE FOR ALL RIDE and YOU the rider are responsible for yourself.

This is going to be a ***** out ride, not to difficult as far as obstructions, but with the darkness it will be scary and crazy fun. ENJOY…..

Meeting spot is:
2200 Spring Creek & Pleasant Valley
Plano, TX

*There is a sign that is lit up with the address on it, go around back of the building and we will be in the back parking lot at 8:30pm. We are leaving at 9pm sharp! BE THERE. If you call and are running late we will wait, but you must call one of us and only be at the most 10mins late!!!!!

My number 214-213-0593 See you all Saturday…………….
Old 07-28-2004, 09:41 PM

c0rey is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 31st Fiddy Run Details

holy crap a 56mile ride thats nutso....who else is gonna be going from hpd??
Old 07-28-2004, 10:45 PM

LincolnHawk is an unknown quantity at this point

I heard Greg is the lone person coming from HPD. If thats the case, ya'll got some explaining to do. You will not regret this! The pre-run last week was the best time on fiddys yet and the ride Saturday will be MUCH better. Everyone that can make it up should do so.

P.S. - Nate is a bitch.

Blake :YEAH
Old 07-29-2004, 03:08 PM

Houston terrell is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by LincolnHawk
I heard Greg is the lone person coming from HPD. If thats the case, ya'll got some explaining to do. You will not regret this! The pre-run last week was the best time on fiddys yet and the ride Saturday will be MUCH better. Everyone that can make it up should do so.

P.S. - Nate is a bitch.

Ill be there
Old 07-29-2004, 03:53 PM

c0rey is an unknown quantity at this point

ill be talking to greg today see whats going on
Old 07-29-2004, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by Houston terrell
Ill be there

:YEAH :YEAH
Old 07-29-2004, 04:09 PM

mekrew is an unknown quantity at this point

corey im going .. even if i have to drive the jeep .. cant sell these foos out plus i dont have anything else todo this weekend we talk about it when i come over later
Old 07-29-2004, 04:17 PM

TimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to beholdTimsKFX400 is a splendid one to behold

damn if i had a fiddy, i could more than likely go...moms outta hospital and doing fine after surgery...sure would be fun :::hint hint::: id drive too greg
Old 07-31-2004, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by TimsKFX400
damn if i had a fiddy, i could more than likely go...moms outta hospital and doing fine after surgery...sure would be fun :::hint hint::: id drive too greg

Someone loan this man a . Greg, you got my phone number? It's 214-695-3390 if you don't have it already. I get off work at 2 p.m. and am headed back up to Denton to get ready for the ride. Let me know where you are tomorrow and when you will be getting up there so you can unload your **** at the house or whatever. Hit me up mayne!