Detroit Street Ryders Photo Gallery
www.detroitstreetryders.com
Detroit, MI

Have you ever...

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 09:09 AM

R1FIGHTER is an unknown quantity at this point
Have you ever...

Have you ever puked at the bar? littlerally. Not in the bathroom or parking lot but in the bar?

Friday a bouncer walks up to me at jamboozies and say's and points, "is she with you" and I see my G/F sitting at a hightop woofing cookies. I about had a laughing attack. This is way out of character for her. :YEAH
Old 01-03-2006, 11:58 AM

allchromed01r1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Have you ever...

Nope, not making it to the bathroom atleast is pretty bad!
Old 01-03-2006, 12:00 PM

Inliner is a decent person

lmfao my GF used to work there....
Old 01-03-2006, 12:05 PM

NoShow is an unknown quantity at this point

I've watched someone step back from the bar look down puke on their feet then step right back up and start drinkin again...
Old 01-03-2006, 12:22 PM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

Back in High school, me and a bud went to Harpo's(yeah rock-on crackers), while sitting at the bar located in the middle tier, we waited to get our nex round of .50cent pitchers, well as me and my bud stepped forward I orderer 2 pitchers for me, and as the bartender asked my bud what he needed, he looked right at her and leaned forward and just sprayed puked all over her, the bar, and the girl I was trying to pick up next to us, I just about **** myself laughing so hard, the bartender could not even open her mouth(it was that bad for her), I told the hood-rats I will see them later, grabbed my bud before he exploded again, and headed out the upper front doors, I knocked over ash tray can(top of it was ash tray, bottom was bucket, handed it to him and said puke in this, and hold the back of my pants while I cleared a way out, well mister top gun was not a very good shoot the next time, puked down the back on my nice new Z. Cavarichi's(hahahahah, yep that long ago, and yeah they were tight rolled too) and also over my new dock-siders.
We made it outside and by that time, my old faithfull buddy asked , man why did we leave I thought you had a chance with that blonde.....
Sorry so long, but the detail help laugh harder about it.
Old 01-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

Classic!!!!!
Old 01-03-2006, 01:25 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Lou_Brakant
well mister top gun was not a very good shoot the next time, puked down the back on my nice new Z. Cavarichi's(hahahahah, yep that long ago, and yeah they were tight rolled too) and also over my new dock-siders.
This thread is without pictures of Keith in Z. Cavarichi's.
Post up some pics Hooker!
Old 01-03-2006, 01:29 PM

Lou_Brakant is a decent person

Originally Posted by NINER
This thread is without pictures of Keith in Z. Cavarichi's.
Post up some pics Hooker!
I'll see what I can find, but I will have to do some digging, let me help with the image, Imagine a real skinny Vanilla Ice wanna be.....hahahahah
Old 01-03-2006, 05:40 PM

R1FIGHTER is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NoShow
I've watched someone step back from the bar look down puke on their feet then step right back up and start drinkin again...

I did that at bently's when I was 18!
Old 01-03-2006, 07:11 PM

TwoEleven is a decent person

I did once in Mexico right after bootcamp when I was in the Navy. Went to T.J. with a bunch of other recruits.(not smart) Went to some club down there that was $5 to get in and was all you can drink. Being the 18 year old recruit that I was I decided to try any drink that I could think of that I heard about in a rap song. Don't remember how many drinks I had but when I finally stood up it felt like it all hit me at once and that's when I got to calling earl . I was sick as phuk! I don't even remember how I got back to the barracks. I do remember us walking the streets of mexico drunk (not smart again) and getting flag down to go into some hoe house. (not smart once more) I was to wasted to do anything. I just wanted to get to bed.
Old 01-05-2006, 10:36 AM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Stil waiting for pics Keith........
Old 01-05-2006, 10:58 AM
I Love To Post!

ChoCha is a decent person

:YEAH
Attached Images
File Type: gif
needpics.gif (41.6 KB, 12 views)