Newbie learning.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 07:04 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie learning.

Originally Posted by RonHightower
why would you blow me if you DID like me?
anyway 50stunt if all you stunting is fiddy then seriously dont even reply or even let my name seep into your little brain for that matter. Fiddys are cool, I have an 80, but thats only to help with the real bike. I think the worst injury Ive ever had on the 80 was an skinned elbow. I dont give a shitt if youve owned twenty bikes and stunted all of them, if your not doing it now then dont even bother. You and Crazy D for that matter, you two little hoes need to stay in the "mini-bike" forum and run up you post counts. Maybe you can even get an electric bike and Ill give you my ten year old cousins number, you all can get up.

You Squidie Steve your still sore from last week when I made you look like a complete fuccing buffoon. I would be too, I did shut you down pretty hard, but thats what happens when you go letting all the HOT GARBAGE come out of you mouth. Squidie Ive never seen you post anything but complete non-sense that has absolutely no substance what-so-ever. Im guessing you are probabley a very confused and frustrated little girl.
Well I guess this is all you internet wanksta's will get from me, since this is the internet and I cant just knock your teeth out and be done with ya (not that any of you little candy-a$$es would say any of this to my face anyway). You are a sad little group, and Squidie when you go to the spot do you act like this? Seriously all the little annoying shitts that come out around here get run off quick, or is that the case for you as well. Now Im going out to booze and have *** with some random girl . I'm imagining how you little monkeys will probabley get all worked up replying to this one. I will check tomorrow or Monday to see what kind of ceative things you have come up with. Have fun

Love Dad
Easy e-tiger, you don't want to scare off the newbie.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:07 PM

GORBO is a decent person

sorry Newbie this is a rare case, SL is actually a really good sight
Old 11-18-2006, 07:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

haaay you didnt yell at me ......oh wait i didnt do any thing .ok never mind
Old 11-18-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

much better

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:11 PM

GORBO is a decent person

you just gotta put your ladies back on track sometimes
Old 11-18-2006, 08:24 PM

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point

Haha thanks guys I really appreciate all the advice. And the drama is actually kinda interesting lol. I kinda like it haha. I'm a laidback girl, its hard to scare me off...But really I do appreciate all of you taking time to answer me, I've been on sites where no one even replies, so I was surprised and excited that you guys gave me such good responses.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:20 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
Haha thanks guys I really appreciate all the advice. And the drama is actually kinda interesting lol. I kinda like it haha. I'm a laidback girl, its hard to scare me off...But really I do appreciate all of you taking time to answer me, I've been on sites where no one even replies, so I was surprised and excited that you guys gave me such good responses.
I reply to every newbie thread

post some pictures

Old 11-18-2006, 10:23 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

hahahahahahhahaa yup and he likes to play doctor with other men
Old 11-18-2006, 10:31 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by old man roger
hahahahahahhahaa yup and he likes to play doctor with other men
wasn't that you? or it might have been wheeliest

Old 11-18-2006, 10:33 PM
also known as OMR

no ithink you put that on mine.....or maybe wheelie....or did you just call me old?......hmm the memory is the first thing to go
Old 11-18-2006, 10:40 PM
Registered Spammer

no ithink you put that on mine.....or maybe wheelie....or did you just call me old?......hmm the memory is the first thing to go
I called you old but I can't remember why.

Old 11-18-2006, 10:43 PM
also known as OMR

cause i am
Old 11-18-2006, 10:57 PM
Registered Spammer

cause i am
I think I just wanted to give you feedback for no reason . Isn't willie older than you?

Old 11-18-2006, 11:01 PM
also known as OMR

ill be 39 in april
Old 11-18-2006, 11:24 PM

J-cheezy is a decent person

ill be 39 in april

holy crap if you get any older and have a wreck you gonna chance breakin your hip
Old 11-18-2006, 11:27 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by J-cheezy
holy crap if you get any older and have a wreck you gonna chance breakin your hip
your gettin froglegged
Old 11-18-2006, 11:32 PM

im young I should heal up prttty quick from it
Old 11-18-2006, 11:37 PM
also known as OMR

yup but itll still hurt hahaha
Old 11-18-2006, 11:39 PM

good point I will be sure to avoid you in person
Old 11-18-2006, 11:41 PM
also known as OMR

im no ninja but a little native american means i can sneak up on you and then.............. hemotoba

Quick Reply: Newbie learning.