Newbie learning.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2006, 05:03 PM

Skyler32034 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Newbie learning.

Hey My name is Sha. I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi, and ask for some advice. I have a CBR600RR. had it since april, I love riding, but I'm wanting to get into some stunts. I don't really have alot of friends with bikes, well my family has them but I'm the only one with a crotch rocket, so I don't really have anyone to stunt with and can't seem to get the nerve up myself to try stunts. I think its mostly because I'm not sure where to start lol. Anyone have any advice on how I can get started stunting? Thanks guys.
Old 11-17-2006, 02:52 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Newbie learning.

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
Hey My name is Sha. I'm new to the site and wanted to say hi, and ask for some advice. I have a CBR600RR. had it since april, I love riding, but I'm wanting to get into some stunts. I don't really have alot of friends with bikes, well my family has them but I'm the only one with a crotch rocket, so I don't really have anyone to stunt with and can't seem to get the nerve up myself to try stunts. I think its mostly because I'm not sure where to start lol. Anyone have any advice on how I can get started stunting? Thanks guys.
Get rid of the rocket in your crotch

ribbit
Old 11-17-2006, 05:34 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ssteve

ribbit
?

sha

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 08:59 AM

NjPunk is an unknown quantity at this point

what up sha start by keeping that wheel up, stoppies stuff like that.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:26 AM
MOTO DOC

WHEELIE4U is an unknown quantity at this point

take your time, start with just pulling the front end up and bringing it back down. keep doing that and trying to bring it a little higher each time, at some point your going to feel the front end get real light( will scare the **** out of you) and floaty, at that point your starting to hit BP.

at that point you want to practice getting the bike to that BP as fast a posible, keep the rear brake covered cause thats the only thing thats going to save your azz when you bring it behind BP.
once you get used to finding BP and getting to it fast, and learn rear brake control the rest will come really fast.

having a sh1tty bike that you dont care about will help as well, a nice minty bike will surely slow down your learning if you dont want to hurt your new bike. or a for that matter.
good luck and take your time
Old 11-17-2006, 09:35 AM

Tiretrauma is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by WHEELIE4U

take your time, start with just pulling the front end up and bringing it back down. keep doing that and trying to bring it a little higher each time, at some point your going to feel the front end get real light( will scare the **** out of you) and floaty, at that point your starting to hit BP.

at that point you want to practice getting the bike to that BP as fast a posible, keep the rear brake covered cause thats the only thing thats going to save your azz when you bring it behind BP.
once you get used to finding BP and getting to it fast, and learn rear brake control the rest will come really fast.

having a sh1tty bike that you dont care about will help as well, a nice minty bike will surely slow down your learning if you dont want to hurt your new bike. or a for that matter.
good luck and take your time
+1

also, try to find someone in your area. Everyone is usually willing to help so find the stunt spot around you. Also, practic practice practice, this is the only thing that will get you anywhere!!
Old 11-17-2006, 11:06 AM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Old Duffer
?

sha
its a stock05 mexican thing.... He is shooting rocks out his **** so I thought I would cover for him.
ribbit=squid
Old 11-17-2006, 11:09 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NjPunk
what up sha start by keeping that wheel up, stoppies stuff like that.
thats exactly what we DONT need... a newb tellin a newb how to do stuff...

hey sha, just ride your bike and get completly comfortable with it... it will call come in time
Old 11-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
thats exactly what we DONT need... a newb tellin a newb how to do stuff...

hey sha, just ride your bike and get completly comfortable with it... it will call come in time
+1 When I got my bike I just charged around for a while until I was comfortable with the acceleration because I'd only been on dirtbikes before

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 05:37 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by ssteve
its a stock05 mexican thing.... He is shooting rocks out his **** so I thought I would cover for him.
ribbit=squid
got it

Old 11-17-2006, 06:52 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

Just do it.
Old 11-17-2006, 09:26 PM

GORBO is a decent person

yeah def get used to you bike first, throw a cage on it then take it out to a lot one day and in 1st & 2nd gear cut some circle left and right then get them tighter and tighter just so you can get a good feel of the bikes weight, throttle, and motor braking. feel you bike out until controlling it become very natural.
It would really help if you can link up with some guys to watch and have them walk you through some stoppie/wheelie steps. then you could try and have them give you advice on you attempts.
There are also some step by step post on here that you could look at. Remember that to be a good stunna you have to be a good rider first
Old 11-17-2006, 10:18 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RonHightower
yeah def get used to you bike first, throw a cage on it then take it out to a lot one day and in 1st & 2nd gear cut some circle left and right then get them tighter and tighter just so you can get a good feel of the bikes weight, throttle, and motor braking. feel you bike out until controlling it become very natural.
It would really help if you can link up with some guys to watch and have them walk you through some stoppie/wheelie steps. then you could try and have them give you advice on you attempts.
There are also some step by step post on here that you could look at. Remember that to be a good stunna you have to be a good rider first
thats good advise but didnt you just say that exact thing to some one else
Old 11-17-2006, 10:19 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

or maybe i read it twice
Old 11-17-2006, 11:48 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Skyler32034
EAT A **** SQUID!!! :YEAH RIBBBIT RIBBBIT!!!

-MEXICAN MAYHEM
Old 11-18-2006, 12:29 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

yeah!!! cut a circle on your first day out to figure out brake control!!! how come i never saw that??

your a fookin retard hightower
Old 11-18-2006, 12:31 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by stock05
EAT A **** SQUID!!! :YEAH RIBBBIT RIBBBIT!!!

-MEXICAN MAYHEM
shut up
Old 11-18-2006, 10:25 AM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
yeah!!! cut a circle on your first day out to figure out brake control!!! how come i never saw that??

your a fookin retard hightower
why would anyone tell a newbie to do circle wheelies? regular circles

ur dumb
Old 11-18-2006, 11:51 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

why would anyone tell a newbie to do circle wheelies? regular circles

ur dumb
well if you actualy READ her post she said she had been riding since april and wanted to get into some stunts.. which in turn makes think a thread about learning stunting right?? not learning how to ride your bike
Old 11-18-2006, 11:54 AM
also known as OMR

but at the end he said[ Remember that to be a good stunna you have to be a good rider first]

Quick Reply: Newbie learning.