Newbie learning.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 01:38 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Newbie learning.

Originally Posted by old man roger
you seem to have it covered
you see what positive renforcement does!!!
Old 11-18-2006, 01:39 PM

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

yeah for some reason this tool doesnt get the hint
Old 11-18-2006, 01:40 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

And Sha , you should also cover the rear brake when learning to wheelie .

Be ready to use it in case the front end comes up to high and scares you

ssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of lightssteve is a glorious beacon of light

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
ssteve, old man roger, Crazy D, RonHightower, Jon Boy

still thinking I see
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

your not using pos reinforcement your hitting himm with a bat and yelling bad stunter bad stunter ....hahhahahahahahhahahah but it is fun to watch
Old 11-18-2006, 01:42 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

your not using pos reinforcement your hitting himm with a bat and yelling bad stunter bad stunter ....hahhahahahahahhahahah but it is fun to watch
well, he's being a retard...... he deserves it
Old 11-18-2006, 01:43 PM

GORBO is a decent person

Originally Posted by ssteve
Word of advice buddy. Check peoples add date and post count before you start to talk ****. Cause just like the last time, you will get run out of a thread right quick for running your mouth to your elders. not to mention, you dont even put up a worthy argument. "eat ****, ya lame-***,go ride your bike or something" Ok buddy......fvcking tool
Squid Steve, Ive been riding for 8 years everything from quads, dirt, & streetbikes. I could take your route and sit in front of my computer and bastardize posts all day to run up my post count and think that makes me a better stunter but that not my style. So anyone who is on here to just to start weak-a$$ little internet drama need to grow up, your just making things complicated for anyone trying to actually learn anything.
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

Crazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to beholdCrazy D is a splendid one to behold

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (5 members and 0 guests)
ssteve, old man roger, Crazy D, RonHightower, Jon Boy

still thinking I see
I just posted like 2 seconds before you . I'm in and out like o.j.

Check my post count

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
well, he's being a retard...... he deserves it
yep agreed.
I got you something hightower
Old 11-18-2006, 01:44 PM

Originally Posted by Crazy D
I just posted like 2 seconds before you . I'm in and out like o.j.

Check my post count
sweet bro..... make it be known when you hit it:YEAH
Old 11-18-2006, 01:46 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by RonHightower
I could take your route and sit in front of my computer and bastardize posts all day to run up my post count and think that makes me a better stunter but that not my style.
doesnt make us better stunters... its just sumthin to do when your drunk
Old 11-18-2006, 01:48 PM

GORBO is a decent person

lots more to life
Old 11-18-2006, 01:51 PM

Squid Steve, Ive been riding for 8 years everything from quads, dirt, & streetbikes. I could take your route and sit in front of my computer and bastardize posts all day to run up my post count and think that makes me a better stunter but that not my style. So anyone who is on here to just to start weak-a$$ little internet drama need to grow up, your just making things complicated for anyone trying to actually learn anything.
Listen buddy I dont think you understand a whole lot.....
SL isnt just to learn about stunting.......
Poeple come here for multiple reasons.........
No one ever said it makes anyone a better stunter.........

chances are you wont understand this but give it your best shot
Old 11-18-2006, 01:54 PM
I'M A REGISTERED USER !!

sweet bro..... make it be known when you hit it:YEAH
Yeah , i don't like to post ***** . I'm just trying to get this thread back on track .

When i got my first bike , i rode as hard as i could . The first accident really opens your eyes and you realize that you are not so invincible .

That's why i say to practice one step at a time . Even learning to wheelie or power wheelies can be hella dangerous
Old 11-18-2006, 01:57 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

lots more to life
ummm.. not realy... ride during the day, and drink and chase girls at night...

and when your not chasing girls drink and get on sl
Old 11-18-2006, 01:58 PM

GORBO is a decent person

I guess for some of you guys thats all ya got, so whatever, if thats is all a mans got. I think its lame but I really could give a shlt less, internet drama is pointless way for chumps to waste away a day. Its never going to excalate into anything anyway, so whatever. if you dont like me you can fuccing blow me
Old 11-18-2006, 02:01 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

I guess for some of you guys thats all ya got, so whatever, if thats is all a mans got. I think its lame but I really could give a shlt less, internet drama is pointless way for chumps to waste away a day. Its never going to excalate into anything anyway, so whatever. if you dont like me you can fuccing blow me
why would i blow you if i didnt like you
Old 11-18-2006, 02:07 PM

no one ever said it was going to turn into anything
Old 11-18-2006, 04:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats rich i mean rich
Old 11-18-2006, 07:02 PM

GORBO is a decent person

why would you blow me if you DID like me?
anyway 50stunt if all you stunting is fiddy then seriously dont even reply or even let my name seep into your little brain for that matter. Fiddys are cool, I have an 80, but thats only to help with the real bike. I think the worst injury Ive ever had on the 80 was an skinned elbow. I dont give a shitt if youve owned twenty bikes and stunted all of them, if your not doing it now then dont even bother. You and Crazy D for that matter, you two little hoes need to stay in the "mini-bike" forum and run up you post counts. Maybe you can even get an electric bike and Ill give you my ten year old cousins number, you all can get up.

You Squidie Steve your still sore from last week when I made you look like a complete fuccing buffoon. I would be too, I did shut you down pretty hard, but thats what happens when you go letting all the HOT GARBAGE come out of you mouth. Squidie Ive never seen you post anything but complete non-sense that has absolutely no substance what-so-ever. Im guessing you are probabley a very confused and frustrated little girl.
Well I guess this is all you internet wanksta's will get from me, since this is the internet and I cant just knock your teeth out and be done with ya (not that any of you little candy-a$$es would say any of this to my face anyway). You are a sad little group, and Squidie when you go to the spot do you act like this? Seriously all the little annoying shitts that come out around here get run off quick, or is that the case for you as well. Now Im going out to booze and have *** with some random girl . I'm imagining how you little monkeys will probabley get all worked up replying to this one. I will check tomorrow or Monday to see what kind of ceative things you have come up with. Have fun

Love Dad

Quick Reply: Newbie learning.