Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:27 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

yea seriously i wanna see this stripper... i wonder if u banged a hottie or a busted *** dirty saggin *****
Old 08-27-2009, 12:28 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

damn stunt fighter u sound like u got *** coming outta ur eyes already
Old 08-27-2009, 12:29 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
dude are you serious. this ******* **** is lagging and i want to see some ***** shes already naked
DAAAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIT! We feel your pain bro. well i won't be in about an hour with them chicks, at least in person they won't lagging and going in and outta service!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:31 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

dude are you serious. this ******* **** is lagging and i want to see some ***** shes already naked
DAAAAAAAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIIIIT! We feel your pain bro. well i won't be in about an hour with them chicks, at least in person they won't be lagging and going in and outta service!

opps, double post
Old 08-27-2009, 12:33 AM
www.GRAMX.com

well have fun.... get some bootey
Old 08-27-2009, 12:36 AM

the one i had naked before, but no condom... she didn't wanna do it. the other said she was down last weekend but was already in bed, and they're friends. so maybe, just maybe... i can get both!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:38 AM

hey stunt fighter, get your *** back here with pics!
Old 08-27-2009, 12:40 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

ahh im recording it. ill post it up in a few lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:42 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

hey dont get mad if you see me on the other end lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:43 AM
weed.

rufio good looking out of the app.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:43 AM

hey dont get mad if you see me on the other end lol
you better be clothed
Old 08-27-2009, 12:44 AM

rufio good looking out of the app.
no prob. i read your post and i knew right where to go. download.com has got a bunch of free ****.
Old 08-27-2009, 12:50 AM
weed.

damn. all i wanted was 10 15 minutes and shes still going
Old 08-27-2009, 12:51 AM
weed.

this girls name is veronica. works at deja vu strip club in las vegas, shes columbian
Old 08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
weed.

i better get mad rep for this ****
Old 08-27-2009, 12:52 AM
weed.

rufio, hold on to the file for me cause i need to delete this from my laptop asap before my girl catches me haha
Old 08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
weed.

get on aim and ill send you the files. upload them on this thread and keep them for me so i can watch them from time to time
Old 08-27-2009, 12:53 AM
www.GRAMX.com

columbian veronica.... sounds delicious....
Old 08-27-2009, 12:54 AM

can't give you more till i spread it around. personally i think it's. more for us to watch! good work
Old 08-27-2009, 12:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

rufio, hold on to the file for me cause i need to delete this from my laptop asap before my girl catches me haha

hahahahhahaha aint that a bitch... my girl went through my pc before too but thank god i got rid of some files

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread