Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 12:55 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

not at home, can't get on aim... i will be in about 15 min. sn is rufio27. same as here
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
dude u know u can snap pix on webcam i had a girl put her webcam on in her shower n ****... it was awesome... then she went to the room n did the dirty with herself... i just snapped photos left n right
post em up
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rufio27
can't give you more till i spread it around. Personally i think it's. More for us to watch! Good work

+1000
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

well **** give me your email so i can just email them to you
Old 08-27-2009, 12:56 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

oh damn rufio ur a 15min party pooper .... get this **** done asap i wanna see wtf street fighter is up to lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:56 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
well **** give me your email so i can just email them to you

wow ur all excited about this too lol ... or nervous ur gonna get caught
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 AM
weed.

dude this girl is a nympho. no wonder shes a stripper. she wants to do it again tomorow night
Old 08-27-2009, 12:57 AM
weed.

ok in the corner of the screen is my window and you can see me from her point of view. and i wasnt just watching just letting you know lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:58 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

i pm'ed you my email
Old 08-27-2009, 12:59 AM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
wow ur all excited about this too lol ... or nervous ur gonna get caught
bro do you want to see me posting up threads like "**** relationships" in the stunt videos forum.

i dont want to end up like that kid lol
Old 08-27-2009, 12:59 AM

ok in the corner of the screen is my window and you can see me from her point of view. and i wasnt just watching just letting you know lol
OH COME ON DUDE!.... i'm gonna look up some video editing software to edit that **** out
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 AM
weed.

dude its midnight i got to go to sleep as soon as i send you the email cause i got school tomorow lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:00 AM
www.GRAMX.com

bro do you want to see me posting up threads like "**** relationships" in the stunt videos forum.

i dont want to end up like that kid lol

i hear ya
Old 08-27-2009, 01:01 AM
weed.

dont worry my **** aint in the screen lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:01 AM
www.GRAMX.com

school can wait .. .n we cant lol .... send that **** to rufio n he's gonna make some magic with ths **** lol
Old 08-27-2009, 01:02 AM
www.GRAMX.com

thank god i was beginning to worry
Old 08-27-2009, 01:03 AM

THANK GOD.... and you guys need "magic folders" you hit 3 "hot keys" it then brings you up a password prompt. after you type your password, it "unlocks" all of the hidden folders. good stuff. think i got that from download.com too.
Old 08-27-2009, 01:05 AM

how do you post a vid on here anyways.. never done it. i'm sure ill figure it out
www.GRAMX.com

did u get ur pc from download.com too?
weed.

email sent. now keep those in your inbox for me for future references lol

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread