Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-05-2009, 11:14 AM
Mof Diver

mofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant futuremofat01 has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by jrider
god i hate thisi just made the journey from the bed to the bathroom then strait to stuntlife
+1

Now I'm hittin gym to try and kick this hangover and get some ridin in....perfect day out
Old 09-05-2009, 07:39 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

neal wtf you give me red for? i thought we were homies
Old 09-05-2009, 07:53 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

You must have fucked up son lol
Old 09-05-2009, 07:55 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

I'm bored as **** tonight my radiator is busted and I can't find a hole on that bitch anywhere it just leaks. I've already taken it off and put it on I'm done ******* with it for tonight. Instead I'm getting wasted.
Old 09-05-2009, 09:55 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

i'm not even sure if i can drink tonight.... my liver is hatting me from the past 4 days!
Old 09-05-2009, 10:25 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

just got from orange beach my nizzles
Old 09-05-2009, 10:50 PM
weed.

This music video is about a man whom befriended a fatherless ghetto boy. The boy stole from him time and time again. This video also speaks of a man who fathered twins with a woman he felt no love for. This song is highly emotional and it's not about how well the singer is it's about expression of hard times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mWW6kRITEY
Old 09-05-2009, 10:52 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
This music video is about a man whom befriended a fatherless ghetto boy. The boy stole from him time and time again. This video also speaks of a man who fathered twins with a woman he felt no love for. This song is highly emotional and it's not about how well the singer is it's about expression of hard times.

Old 09-06-2009, 01:55 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

WTF did I miss... Geez
Old 09-06-2009, 11:35 AM
weed.

nothin. im the only one here on weekends lol
Old 09-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter

I know why he if ****'n crying. He saw his own video.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:00 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Hey, I am on here StuntFighter
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 PM
Never to late to elevate

For a little bit any way
Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Never to late to elevate

StuntFighter, I'm gona be pissed if I can't get that stupid song out of my head....

Why must I cry, why must I cry. Go get ****'n high and jump off a bridge and then cry
Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 PM
weed.

what up my nizzle. send me some of that texas droski in the mail through ups lol
Old 09-06-2009, 12:04 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
StuntFighter, I'm gona be pissed if I can't get that stupid song out of my head....

Why must I cry, why must I cry. Go get ****'n high and jump off a bridge and then cry

ive had that song stuck in my head all morning. lol
Old 09-06-2009, 12:06 PM
weed.

next time i jump in the shower with my girl im just going to put tint foil in my teeth and start singing that to her. haha
Old 09-06-2009, 12:07 PM
weed.

ahh got to take a poop. ill be back later jimmy!

tell myeeeeee whyyyyyieeeeeeee, whhhhyyeee myuusstt ii cwyyyyyyy.

dude has a lisp hahaha
Old 09-06-2009, 12:29 PM
Never to late to elevate

Yea,,,, you would too with all that metal in your mouth.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:30 PM
Never to late to elevate

I know another song, well for some reason it is just as irritating at least to my wife.

Your a Jerk!!!!!

I know.....

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread