Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 08:39 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
i wouldn't feel flattered one bit. ya know why? cuz i've seen how women have 2 categories for guys: guys for *******, and guys for commitment.

the guys for ******* get it the first night and get all kinda nasty treatment from the women.

the guys for commitment have to wait, go out on dates and pay, and will get a sexually reserved version of the girl, and perhaps she'll open up more in the future.

**** that. i want all a bitch has to offer. don't give some nobody all that good nasty **** that i crave while i get boring *** "making love".
you know why we have two different categories??

the girl has been burned in the past.

she has needs though, so she'll usually get a **** buddy. but she doesn't care about the **** buddy. its purely physical.

she wants someone to care about and when she finds a guy she actually likes, it is a RARE occurence. annd she doesn't want it to get fucked up and she wants to make sure you care about her beyond sex so if you wait to **** for a bit, it shows you actually care about her and want to be with her. once you get to that point, she'll **** your brains out forever.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:40 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

makes sense but i wouldn't get with the chic if that was her rule. i'd just **** her and move on; thats my rule, lol.
So is a three way a rule or just the fact that she would do it just not with a dude she wanted to be with?
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
And the way you describe it makes complete sense to me.
thanks!

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

This is just a hypothetical question anyways Chito's not actually with this chick just someone he talking to.
correct. see, a chic once told me she was considering me for that cuz she was curious about it, but then realized she couldn't cuz she started to like me, and she couldn't do it with a guy she liked.
And you can have that.................. but more then likely the bitch will be crazy
whatchu mean?
Old 02-28-2009, 08:44 AM
StuntUSA MOD

no, i'm not mad. it was a hypothetical discussion we were having one night. this has never been an issue for me, thank god, cuz i'd hate to have to drop a chic i really really like for giving me a watered down sex life.

makes sense but i wouldn't get with the chic if that was her rule. i'd just **** her and move on; thats my rule, lol.
that wasn't a hypothetical question she may have phrased it like that but trust me she had other plans for that question!!!

and honestly, that "**** her and move on" rule is one of the reasons she has that view on threesomes. when a girl is burned by someone she honestly cared about, she's broken for some time. she had some guy do that same thing to her in the past and you think the next guy is just going to treat her the same way. so she'll wait to **** you (if she really likes you) to make sure you aren't going to burn her.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:46 AM

whatchu mean?
I mean that girls that **** like you wanna **** and give it up to you with no hassle are usually the type of chick that you don't want to be with. If you were with a chick that would do a three way with you probably would be the type of chick you'd wanna introduce to ma and pop's you know what I mean? Besides like 95% of couples that do three ways end up breaking up. You know how I told you about that on I got involved in? Well guess what house I drive by now and see that it's empty.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:46 AM

I'mma go get my HD box.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:49 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
you know why we have two different categories??

the girl has been burned in the past.

she has needs though, so she'll usually get a **** buddy. but she doesn't care about the **** buddy. its purely physical.

she wants someone to care about and when she finds a guy she actually likes, it is a RARE occurence. annd she doesn't want it to get fucked up and she wants to make sure you care about her beyond sex so if you wait to **** for a bit, it shows you actually care about her and want to be with her. once you get to that point, she'll **** your brains out forever.
the thing that bugs me is that i've been the guy for *******. and i remember how girls would go out on dates with guys and make them wait, while come to me, sometimes RIGHT AFTER THE DATE, to get fucked. sorry but after seeing all that ****, i've never wanted to be the commitment guy cuz most likely i'd get played like that.

So is a three way a rule or just the fact that she would do it just not with a dude she wanted to be with?
the 2nd one. if she never had one and was curious about one but doesn't wanna share me, i'm fine with that. but i wont stand for some douche getting that **** and i can't. **** that. i'm a sex addicted **** and if a bitch wants to please and KEEP me, she needs to give my dick all she's offered anyone else and then some.
thanks!
i see ur point too but ultra nasty sex is a big issue for me, if u haven't noticed, and i want ALL a chic has to offer, not just some.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:52 AM

the thing that bugs me is that i've been the guy for *******. and i remember how girls would go out on dates with guys and make them wait, while come to me, sometimes RIGHT AFTER THE DATE, to get fucked. sorry but after seeing all that ****, i've never wanted to be the commitment guy cuz most likely i'd get played like that.

the 2nd one. if she never had one and was curious about one but doesn't wanna share me, i'm fine with that. but i wont stand for some douche getting that **** and i can't. **** that. i'm a sex addicted **** and if a bitch wants to please and KEEP me, she needs to give my dick all she's offered anyone else and then some.

i see ur point too but ultra nasty sex is a big issue for me, if u haven't noticed, and i want ALL a chic has to offer, not just some.
You should go to meetings

Old 02-28-2009, 08:54 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

hello
Old 02-28-2009, 08:57 AM

I mean that girls that **** like you wanna **** and give it up to you with no hassle are usually the type of chick that you don't want to be with. If you were with a chick that would do a three way with you probably would be the type of chick you'd wanna introduce to ma and pop's you know what I mean? Besides like 95% of couples that do three ways end up breaking up. You know how I told you about that on I got involved in? Well guess what house I drive by now and see that it's empty.
****, **** that, give me a **** any chic that makes u wait is probably ******* some other guy behind ur back until she feels safe getting it from u. so either way she's out getting hers like a ****. i know this cuz i've been the **** buddy on the side more than enough times. and sure, i've been dropped when they found a guy, but hey, his dumb *** can have her deceiving ***.
that wasn't a hypothetical question she may have phrased it like that but trust me she had other plans for that question!!!

and honestly, that "**** her and move on" rule is one of the reasons she has that view on threesomes. when a girl is burned by someone she honestly cared about, she's broken for some time. she had some guy do that same thing to her in the past and you think the next guy is just going to treat her the same way. so she'll wait to **** you (if she really likes you) to make sure you aren't going to burn her.
no, i actually brought it up cuz i wanted to know her stance. i dont see why she'd have to be hypothetical about it cuz all she'd have to do is just deny she ever had one so it never becomes an issue.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:58 AM
StuntUSA MOD

see but you think that **** buddy ever sticks with the girl long term? most females want a long term relationship, so the **** buddy is good for the night but the female wants someone for life.

the fact of the matter is if you want all the nasty, great, threesome sex with a girl, you are going to have to wait until she feels she can trust you. she'll give it to you, she'll **** your brains out, but ONLY if she really wants to be withyou.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:59 AM

You should go to meetings

i've been told that a million times but i'm perfectly fine
Old 02-28-2009, 09:01 AM
StuntUSA MOD

****, **** that, give me a **** any chic that makes u wait is probably ******* some other guy behind ur back until she feels safe getting it from u. so either way she's out getting hers like a ****. i know this cuz i've been the **** buddy on the side more than enough times. and sure, i've been dropped when they found a guy, but hey, his dumb *** can have her deceiving ***.

no, i actually brought it up cuz i wanted to know her stance. i dont see why she'd have to be hypothetical about it cuz all she'd have to do is just deny she ever had one so it never becomes an issue.
exactly lol. we are saying the same thing but looking at it through two different windows.

even if you brought it up 'hypothetically', trust me, to her it isnt.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by Juca
hello
yo
see but you think that **** buddy ever sticks with the girl long term? most females want a long term relationship, so the **** buddy is good for the night but the female wants someone for life.

the fact of the matter is if you want all the nasty, great, threesome sex with a girl, you are going to have to wait until she feels she can trust you. she'll give it to you, she'll **** your brains out, but ONLY if she really wants to be withyou.
pffft!!!
what she says about:
**** guy: "God he used to **** my brains out. it was soooo wild. whew!"
relationship guy: "What we have is beautiful"

i'm supposed to be flattered by that?? sorry, but i'm not for all that "beautiful, love making, this is gonna last forever" ****. especially since relationships bring monotony, long periods of sexual drought, arguments, etc. i really prefer temporary bliss that i can transfer over to the next chic who's in between boyfriends.

and no, its not that i want a 3some. i've had plenty of them and if i never have one again, i'm fine with that. what i dont want is limitations while some **** buddy got it all. i want it all. get what i'm sayin?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:08 AM

exactly lol. we are saying the same thing but looking at it through two different windows.

even if you brought it up 'hypothetically', trust me, to her it isnt.
exactly what? women have their guys on the side while they make others wait?

how do u know if she never even brought the subject up? it wasn't an issue until i brought it up. plus, i've heard this a lot from different girls and i wanted to see which one she was about: 1. give it to the guy u love 2. give it to the guy u don't have feelings for. and she's #2. i don't like #2's unless i'm the **** buddy, lol
Old 02-28-2009, 09:10 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. All I wanna do is sleep late one day This work **** is ****** up my sleepin schedule
Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
hello
its yolla
Old 02-28-2009, 09:11 AM
NealFoReal

Im goin to ****, shower and then get a haircut. Someone post the ad

BBL

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!