Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-28-2009, 08:23 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
i wish mike, neal, and wheelie were here to get their opinion too but, Tom, Amy, lemme get ur opinion on something....
i was having a discussion with a chic last night. she was saying that if she ever had a FFM 3some, it would have to be with a guy she doesn't care about. she could never do it with a guy she cares about cuz she wouldn't want to share him. that's understandable.

i feel, however, that it's fucked up that a woman would give that experience to a guy who doesn't give a **** about her and will go brag to everyone how he banged her and her friend, while her guy will NEVER get to experience that. that **** would bother me enough to not consider a girl for a girlfriend cuz it would be in my head how some other guy is bragging about MY woman and the 3some he had with her. is it fucked up that i feel this way? is it too one sided?
Old 02-28-2009, 08:24 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I'm honestly addicted to enough sites
sheesh, you internet *****
Old 02-28-2009, 08:26 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

word. SL and the 1000RR site are enough for me
Old 02-28-2009, 08:28 AM

i was having a discussion with a chic last night. she was saying that if she ever had a FFM 3some, it would have to be with a guy she doesn't care about. she could never do it with a guy she cares about cuz she wouldn't want to share him. that's understandable.

i feel, however, that it's fucked up that a woman would give that experience to a guy who doesn't give a **** about her and will go brag to everyone how he banged her and her friend, while her guy will NEVER get to experience that. that **** would bother me enough to not consider a girl for a girlfriend cuz it would be in my head how some other guy is bragging about MY woman and the 3some he had with her. is it fucked up that i feel this way? is it too one sided?
also, is it fucked up that she would give that to an ******* nobody and NOT her main guy or is it more understandable that she wouldn't want to share him and should he feel flattered more than anything about that?

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

How did I know this was gonna be some weird fucked up Chito question

Well I understand where she is coming from cause most chicks don't want to see her man with another chick. But if I knew my chick had done something like that and then wouldn't do it with me I'd be kind of upset and want her to do it again with me. It's like that movie Chasing Amy some people are more willing to do things at diffrent points in their life.

WAH-foles
Old 02-28-2009, 08:30 AM

also, is it fucked up that she would give that to an ******* nobody and NOT her main guy or is it more understandable that she wouldn't want to share him and should he feel flattered more than anything about that?
It's a catch 22 dude.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:30 AM

Well I understand where she is coming from cause most chicks don't want to see her man with another chick. But if I knew my chick had done something like that and then wouldn't do it with me I'd be kind of upset and want her to do it again with me. It's like that movie Chasing Amy some people are more willing to do things at diffrent points in their life.
'chito is my name
sex is my game

never saw chasing amy, but i'll rent it. i'm glad u agree with me.

Last edited by Trachito; 02-28-2009 at 08:34 AM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 AM

WAH-foles
You should record audio of that so our hearts can melt when we hear it.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:31 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

from a female perspective I understand how she feels. but looking at through a guy's eyes, I can see why you are mad.

For her to feel like that, she must have some negative connotion to threesomes. she thinks they are dirty, or that she'll look like a ***** for doing it. so she'll do it with a guy she doesn't know, because she doesn't know him and therefore will probably never see him again so she can surpress the memory and no one she knows will find out about it because that other parties aren't in her life. does that make sense?

she won't do it with someone she cares about because she wants to be all you need. she doesn't want you to want a threesome because then she thinks she's not good enough for you. her feeling for the guy she cares about is so strong that she only wants you and wants you to only want her. she's looks at threesomes as a form of cheating, sort of, and if the guy she cares about wants a threesome she secretly thinks the guy wants to just plainly cheat on her.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:33 AM
StuntUSA MOD

ding ding ding!!
Old 02-28-2009, 08:34 AM
StuntUSA MOD

'chit is my name
sex is my game

never saw chasing amy, but i'll rent it. i'm glad u agree with me.
of course a guy is going to agree with you!

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
from a female perspective I understand how she feels. but looking at through a guy's eyes, I can see why you are mad.

For her to feel like that, she must have some negative connotion to threesomes. she thinks they are dirty, or that she'll look like a ***** for doing it. so she'll do it with a guy she doesn't know, because she doesn't know him and therefore will probably never see him again so she can surpress the memory and no one she knows will find out about it because that other parties aren't in her life. does that make sense?

she won't do it with someone she cares about because she wants to be all you need. she doesn't want you to want a threesome because then she thinks she's not good enough for you. her feeling for the guy she cares about is so strong that she only wants you and wants you to only want her. she's looks at threesomes as a form of cheating, sort of, and if the guy she cares about wants a threesome she secretly thinks the guy wants to just plainly cheat on her.
Damn you Amy and your clear woman perspectives, views and opinions. lol

It's a catch 22 dude.
i wouldn't feel flattered one bit. ya know why? cuz i've seen how women have 2 categories for guys: guys for *******, and guys for commitment.

the guys for ******* get it the first night and get all kinda nasty treatment from the women.

the guys for commitment have to wait, go out on dates and pay, and will get a sexually reserved version of the girl, and perhaps she'll open up more in the future.

**** that. i want all a bitch has to offer. don't give some nobody all that good nasty **** that i crave while i get boring *** "making love".
Old 02-28-2009, 08:36 AM

This is just a hypothetical question anyways Chito's not actually with this chick just someone he talking to.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:36 AM
StuntUSA MOD

I am a female! I totally can see it from her view.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:37 AM

i wouldn't feel flattered one bit. ya know why? cuz i've seen how women have 2 categories for guys: guys for *******, and guys for commitment.

the guys for ******* get it the first night and get all kinda nasty treatment from the women.

the guys for commitment have to wait, go out on dates and pay, and will get a sexually reserved version of the girl, and perhaps she'll open up more in the future.

**** that. i want all a bitch has to offer. don't give some nobody all that good nasty **** that i crave while i get boring *** "making love".
And you can have that.................. but more then likely the bitch will be crazy
Old 02-28-2009, 08:38 AM

no, i'm not mad. it was a hypothetical discussion we were having one night. this has never been an issue for me, thank god, cuz i'd hate to have to drop a chic i really really like for giving me a watered down sex life.
makes sense but i wouldn't get with the chic if that was her rule. i'd just **** her and move on; thats my rule, lol.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:38 AM

I am a female! I totally can see it from her view.
And the way you describe it makes complete sense to me.

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!