Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2009, 09:12 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

i remember i had a 3some with 2 chics who were married. i thought it was sooo fucked up that they came over to **** me and each other but they'd NEVER give that to their husbands. in my opinion, their husbands were the ones that should have been getting that experience. instead they were cheating on them because they "cared" for their husbands too much. i think that was the experience that twisted my beliefs to what they are now.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:12 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
This work **** is ****** up my sleepin schedule
you woke up at 9 am?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:13 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
yo

pffft!!!
what she says about:
**** guy: "God he used to **** my brains out. it was soooo wild. whew!"
relationship guy: "What we have is beautiful"

i'm supposed to be flattered by that?? sorry, but i'm not for all that "beautiful, love making, this is gonna last forever" ****. especially since relationships bring monotony, long periods of sexual drought, arguments, etc. i really prefer temporary bliss that i can transfer over to the next chic who's in between boyfriends.

and no, its not that i want a 3some. i've had plenty of them and if i never have one again, i'm fine with that. what i dont want is limitations while some **** buddy got it all. i want it all. get what i'm sayin?
I get what you are saying. I do. If I had a ***** I might feel the same way. however you are assuming that the **** buddy is getting all the great sex and that the relationship guy is getting monotoned sex. its not always that way. the relationship guy will get great sex but if the girl cares about you, she's goingto want to wait so she knows you are for real.

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was having a discussion with a chic last night. she was saying that if she ever had a FFM 3some, it would have to be with a guy she doesn't care about. she could never do it with a guy she cares about cuz she wouldn't want to share him. that's understandable.

i feel, however, that it's fucked up that a woman would give that experience to a guy who doesn't give a **** about her and will go brag to everyone how he banged her and her friend, while her guy will NEVER get to experience that. that **** would bother me enough to not consider a girl for a girlfriend cuz it would be in my head how some other guy is bragging about MY woman and the 3some he had with her. is it fucked up that i feel this way? is it too one sided?
I would have just lost a lot of interest in that girl.

Would you have an issue dating a girl who has had 3somes before, if she was down to do it with you?

I learned 2 important things from ronnie reality. Tap the brake, dont ride it, and dont settle for a girl that isnt down with other girls. There are enough women out there that are down these days, that theres no need to settle for less.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:14 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

hello from the land down under.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i remember i had a 3some with 2 chics who were married. i thought it was sooo fucked up that they came over to **** me and each other but they'd NEVER give that to their husbands. in my opinion, their husbands were the ones that should have been getting that experience. instead they were cheating on them because they "cared" for their husbands too much. i think that was the experience that twisted my beliefs to what they are now.
Yeah, thats fucked for sure
Old 02-28-2009, 09:16 AM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

cheating on a spouse is a completely different senario

we were talking about that inbetween relationship period.

cheating on a husband/wife is inexcusable in my opinion
Old 02-28-2009, 09:19 AM
bp chaser

also, is it fucked up that she would give that to an ******* nobody and NOT her main guy or is it more understandable that she wouldn't want to share him and should he feel flattered more than anything about that?
i can see it both ways. im sure glad my girl sees it the way you and i do
Old 02-28-2009, 09:19 AM
StuntUSA MOD

exactly what? women have their guys on the side while they make others wait?

how do u know if she never even brought the subject up? it wasn't an issue until i brought it up. plus, i've heard this a lot from different girls and i wanted to see which one she was about: 1. give it to the guy u love 2. give it to the guy u don't have feelings for. and she's #2. i don't like #2's unless i'm the **** buddy, lol
yes, but we view the situation differently, but its the same situation!

it doesnt matter who brought it up. i'm justsaying even if it was phrased as hypothetical, it really wasn't!!
Old 02-28-2009, 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I get what you are saying. I do. If I had a ***** I might feel the same way. however you are assuming that the **** buddy is getting all the great sex and that the relationship guy is getting monotoned sex. its not always that way. the relationship guy will get great sex but if the girl cares about you, she's goingto want to wait so she knows you are for real.
not true. if she cares, she'll give me all she can, but that doesn't make it great. i've had so many women that i'm extremely picky when it comes to labeling sex as great. a chic better give me more than all she's got when it comes to the bedroom, honey. and i mean that. otherwise, i won't wanna stay long term. call me an addict, but this is one "problem" that i dont want to fix, nor do i think it can be.

and i've been married, miss. i know what all that **** is like and lemme tell u, IT ******* SUCKS!!! never had i worked so hard in my life. marriage is waaaay more than a full time job. it's like 2 ******* jobs, 2 stressful jobs. when its not going well, not only do u have to see that demanding boss every day, but u gotta sleep in the same bed with them too. then u gotta wake up and go to ur job. ur only relaxing time is the commute to and from work, and when u have to go to autozone to buy some brake pads. other than that, u have NO excape. ur stuck there to deal with whatever problem it is u have, and when a marriage is going through serious problems, that **** can last months, years even.

whew, makes me shiver just thinking about it.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:21 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
hello from the land down under.
hello Phill,is there any fire again? i saw it at our national tv
Old 02-28-2009, 09:23 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Juca
hello Phill,is there any fire again? i saw it at our national tv
im not sure i havnt watched the news

i did hear on the radio that it was going to be a dry hot day over there tho
Old 02-28-2009, 09:24 AM
StuntUSA MOD

exactly! if she cares, she will **** your brains out to the best of her abilities. whether or not you think it is great is your opinion but in her eyes she cares about you so she is giving you her all.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 AM
bp chaser

i wouldn't feel flattered one bit. ya know why? cuz i've seen how women have 2 categories for guys: guys for *******, and guys for commitment.

the guys for ******* get it the first night and get all kinda nasty treatment from the women.

the guys for commitment have to wait, go out on dates and pay, and will get a sexually reserved version of the girl, and perhaps she'll open up more in the future.

**** that. i want all a bitch has to offer. don't give some nobody all that good nasty **** that i crave while i get boring *** "making love".
If girls know youre a nasty bastard, you automatically get that side of her. If she likes you enough, you get the nice girl side too. Becky and my last 2 gf's are/were dirty dirty DIRTY girls who are/were madly in love with me to the point it made me a little nervous.

Like I said before, there are enough girls out there that WILL give you both sides of the coin, theres no need to settle. Its 09 son, girls who ARENT bi are the weird ones now.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:26 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

exactly! if she cares, she will **** your brains out to the best of her abilities. whether or not you think it is great is your opinion but in her eyes she cares about you so she is giving you her all.

a guy at work says that he wouldnt have a threesome with a chick he cared about to
Old 02-28-2009, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by MikeM
i can see it both ways. im sure glad my girl sees it the way you and i do
yah, ur totally lucky with that. thats major compatibility
I would have just lost a lot of interest in that girl.

Would you have an issue dating a girl who has had 3somes before, if she was down to do it with you?

I learned 2 important things from ronnie reality. Tap the brake, dont ride it, and dont settle for a girl that isnt down with other girls. There are enough women out there that are down these days, that theres no need to settle for less.
thank you.

and no it wouldn't be an issue then. like i said, i just dont want to get LESS than anyone else. not getting 3somes while everyone else did just cuz she loves me? fuhgetit. keep that love. if she's never had one, then the playing field is level, and i can live with that.

cheating on a spouse is a completely different senario

we were talking about that inbetween relationship period.

cheating on a husband/wife is inexcusable in my opinion
being the **** buddy while other guys spent money on them and had to wait also fucked with my head though.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:28 AM
bp chaser

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
And you can have that.................. but more then likely the bitch will be crazy
Have you ever dated/known a bitch that wasnt crazy?

The ones that have no signs of craziness are the ones that will kill your cat for no reason. I'll take the crazy ones because at least you know what youre getting into.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:30 AM
StuntUSA MOD

a guy at work says that he wouldnt have a threesome with a chick he cared about to
see!! it goes both ways. is he single?
Old 02-28-2009, 09:30 AM

a guy friend of mine says the same thing.

If girls know youre a nasty bastard, you automatically get that side of her. If she likes you enough, you get the nice girl side too. Becky and my last 2 gf's are/were dirty dirty DIRTY girls who are/were madly in love with me to the point it made me a little nervous.

Like I said before, there are enough girls out there that WILL give you both sides of the coin, theres no need to settle. Its 09 son, girls who ARENT bi are the weird ones now.
i like the way u think, son
well, if she gave her **** buddy a 3some and not me, i'd feel she's not giving me her all.

and like i said, she can give me her best, if it doesn't please me then she's not gonna keep me. no pressure on any girls i date though

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!