Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 03:19 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
phil did you watch the new clip ?
yeah

looks good......... it just makes me wanna come over more
Old 02-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:
Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 02-26-2009, 03:21 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by burnoutnut
yeah

dooo it... how hard would it be for u to move here?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah

florida is a nice place to vacation this time of year
Old 02-26-2009, 03:23 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

burnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura aboutburnoutnut has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
dooo it... how hard would it be for u to move here?
ill the things that keep me here

my julie
my cat
my bike
my friends
australia
my house (soon in about 1 month)
Old 02-26-2009, 03:26 AM
Group Moderator

ill the things that keep me here

my julie
my cat
my bike
my friends
australia
my house (soon in about 1 month)
1. if she loves you she'll make the move
2. cat can go with
2. bike can go with
3. we're all the friends u need
4. America
5. house's are cheaper here
Old 02-26-2009, 03:27 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

1. if she loves you she'll make the move
2. cat can go with
2. bike can go with
3. we're all the friends u need
4. America
5. house's are cheaper here
how much is the average house on a 800sqmtr block over there?
Old 02-26-2009, 03:29 AM
Group Moderator

how much is the average house on a 800sqmtr block over there?
depends on the state, and the county... some are like night and day.

there is a place in pa where the avg. house is 6200 bucks. it was just on the daily show with john stewart

but my county in pa the avg house is 200,000
Old 02-26-2009, 03:35 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

depends on the state, and the county... some are like night and day.

there is a place in pa where the avg. house is 6200 bucks. it was just on the daily show with john stewart

but my county in pa the avg house is 200,000
you don't want to live any where the average house is 62k ....i assume thats what you meant not 6200
Old 02-26-2009, 03:38 AM
SEAT SPREADER COMBOS

im happy living in aust

i just want more stuntors
Old 02-26-2009, 03:44 AM
Group Moderator

you don't want to live any where the average house is 62k ....i assume thats what you meant not 6200
nono... $6,200.

swear to god... here... http://www.homes.com/Content/Listing...earchorig=main

it was on the daily show today. the mayor of the town was on. They dont have 1 resturant in the town. They are trying to get a subway in right now lol

the down is braddock pa
Old 02-26-2009, 03:46 AM
also known as OMR

nono... $6,200.

swear to god... here... http://www.homes.com/Content/Listing...earchorig=main

it was on the daily show today. the mayor of the town was on. They dont have 1 resturant in the town. They are trying to get a subway in right now lol

the down is braddock pa
**** if it wasn't so cold i might move there and buy a whole damn neighborhood
Old 02-26-2009, 03:48 AM
Group Moderator

**** if it wasn't so cold i might move there and buy a whole damn neighborhood
lol hell yeah, it's out in the middle of the state, near Pittsburgh. I can only imagine what the people are like out there

we'd be Dem der hooligans on dem der motorbikes
Old 02-26-2009, 03:50 AM
also known as OMR

dude that has to be the worst ******* hood in pa ...lol
Old 02-26-2009, 03:51 AM
Group Moderator

dude that has to be the worst ******* hood in pa ...lol
maybe i'll try and make a pit stop on the way to stuntfest and take some footage of the locals
Old 02-26-2009, 03:52 AM
also known as OMR

ok im going out for a smoke and then im gonna watch some tv , might be back later might fall asleep ...

i was up till 10 am this morning ...
Old 02-26-2009, 03:53 AM
Group Moderator

doesnt look like a terrible place though like most coal mining towns

there library is ****** nice
Old 02-26-2009, 03:55 AM
Group Moderator

ok im going out for a smoke and then im gonna watch some tv , might be back later might fall asleep ...

i was up till 10 am this morning ...
later esse'
Old 02-26-2009, 04:01 AM
Group Moderator

3hrs....
Old 02-26-2009, 04:02 AM
Group Moderator

2hrs 58mins...

Quick Reply: Omr subcages !!!!!!!!!!