Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Chr1stina
LOL I completely understand. I don't think it's very safe to stunt solo, so I avoid it. We have trouble keeping lots around here, too. It's kind of a pain because I have to drive a fair distance to get to one. That's assuming we have one we haven't been thrown out of yet. I usually ride either the ZX14 or the VTX1800 unless it's raining. Then, I usually drive my car. I have to trailer the stunt bike with the car or try to go through all of the trouble of loading it in my husband's truck. I'll load it on the trailer all day, but I'm not messing with his truck. He is pretty picky about it. I don't mind loading it up and don't mind driving if my husband is going or there is going to be someone else there I know, but it's too much trouble and too dangerous to do it alone.

I dont stunt solo, I should've made it more clear lol. None of my close friends that I see on a daily basis ride bikes, let alone stunt. There's always people with me, but im the only one with the bike. The only time I stunt solo is when Im riding the 50 up and down my street. Even then, I have my dad outside taking pictures for me, or the old man across the street calling the cops on me, so im never alone lol You're right tho, stunting by yourself is just stupid and no one should do it.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:50 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
You have nothing better to do with your lonely little soul! Nice to know your stalking me not only thru PM's but on threads!! RETARD..had you read that thread then you would know about my *****. Your only making yourself look stupid and a PSYCHO!!! Keep making me laugh...I MAKE EXAMPLES OUT OF BITCHES LIKE YOU!
Before you edited the post (I think it was 1227. It was the one where you improperly quoted and he ragged you about it.), you had said you were done responding to them, so why not let it go? I posted because I knew you couldn't. If you ignore them, they have less firepower to use against you. Even tho I know you don't want it, it's my .
Old 12-15-2008, 12:54 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Before you edited the post (I think it was 1227. It was the one where you improperly quoted and he ragged you about it.), you had said you were done responding to them, so why not let it go? I posted because I knew you couldn't. If you ignore them, they have less firepower to use against you. Even tho I know you don't want it, it's my .
oh SHUT UP!!! take ur convo with ninA to PM's cuz im busy exposing this TRANNY!!!!!

Old 12-15-2008, 12:55 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by poni
yea....something is up with those boobies.....why you laying down and they still sag?? that pik was some funny **** durt' hahahha

Durty doesn't need the infected sucking his ****!! So stop jockin em' while your ahead PONI BOY!!!

AND IF YOU HAD AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE...***** FALL TO THE SIDE WHILE LAYING DOWN..sorry Im not an A cup, so any intellectual being would understand why they look as if they do...because I'm not an A cup, wish I were!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:56 PM

Originally Posted by nina weee
I dont stunt solo, I should've made it more clear lol. None of my close friends that I see on a daily basis ride bikes, let alone stunt. There's always people with me, but im the only one with the bike. The only time I stunt solo is when Im riding the 50 up and down my street. Even then, I have my dad outside taking pictures for me, or the old man across the street calling the cops on me, so im never alone lol You're right tho, stunting by yourself is just stupid and no one should do it.

LOL No...you made it pretty clear. I think you had said you keep it in your truck and when you are around friends you get it out or something like that! I wasn't trying to say you were doing something like that.

So what do the cops say when they come out? If we drive the truck to MS, we take our 110cc mini dirtbikes and tear up his mom's yard. I'm sure all of the neighbors hate us and are glad we don't live there and don't bring the bikes often. If I kill myself on a bike, it's probably going to be the mini bike that gets me!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:57 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
oh SHUT UP!!! take ur convo with ninA to PM's cuz im busy exposing this TRANNY!!!!!

Nope!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:58 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

That would make this thread way less interesting.

Durty doesn't need the infected sucking his ****!! So stop jockin em' while your ahead PONI BOY!!!

AND IF YOU HAD AN OUNCE OF INTELLIGENCE...***** FALL TO THE SIDE WHILE LAYING DOWN..sorry Im not an A cup, so any intellectual being would understand why they look as if they do...because I'm not an A cup, wish I were!!!

No you don't, don't lie to us.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:58 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

You sound like a broken record! I'm having fun with Durty..he is harmless! None of this is bothering. TRUST and BELIEVE I have learned to not let anyone on here get to me!! Didn't you tell me that?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:59 PM

You have nothing to worry about, Durty. She can't let it go. She doesn't like me and won't take my advice. She will continue to give you firepower!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:01 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That would make this thread way less interesting.

No you don't, don't lie to us.
Hey TomTom!!!!! No really I do. They are uncomfortable and hard to find proper fitting garments.
Old 12-15-2008, 01:02 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

ZIP IT DURTY !!!!!!!

you and jennnyjenjenjenejnjenj can continue your bickering but i am trying to have a conversation with a lady stunter... which is what this site is all about.

So let us chat..... and you 2 can continue you're bitching towards one another....

thank you
Old 12-15-2008, 01:03 PM

You sound like a broken record! I'm having fun with Durty..he is harmless! None of this is bothering. TRUST and BELIEVE I have learned to not let anyone on here get to me!! Didn't you tell me that?
Sure did! Unfortunately, you didn't listen. All of the and in the world can't cover up the name calling, all caps, and excessive amounts of exclamation points. Those things portray something entirely different.

Oh, btw, I am done with this point for now. Have a wonderful day!
**** YOU ALL!

You have nothing to worry about, Durty. She can't let it go. She doesn't like me and won't take my advice. She will continue to give you firepower!
Chick there is nothing to let go!! Take your own advice...and let it go!!

FIRE AWAY DURTY!!!

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Hey TomTom!!!!! No really I do. They are uncomfortable and hard to find proper fitting garments.
I can find a place to put them, two actually. My bare hands
Old 12-15-2008, 01:04 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Sure did! Unfortunately, you didn't listen. All of the and in the world can't cover up the name calling, all caps, and excessive amounts of exclamation points. Those things portray something entirely different.

Oh, btw, I am done with this point for now. Have a wonderful day!

Your contradicting yourself sweet cheeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAVE A FANDANGO DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 01:05 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

no skeez just posts a pik of her *******, so you are obviously a ***** for attention. oh and her **** are nicer than yours without the **** tats all over her bod'. that just looks like you came from under the bridge.

hey i had my days with durty, if i cared you think i'd be here laughing at you...you are trying way too hard.

ZIP IT DURTY !!!!!!!

you and jennnyjenjenjenejnjenj can continue your bickering but i am trying to have a conversation with a lady stunter... which is what this site is all about.

So let us chat..... and you 2 can continue you're bitching towards one another....

thank you

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

u make fun of my gramar BUT u cant successfully quote someone which only requires u push a couple buttons!!!!

BTW bro, the doc did a good job on ur man ****!!!

are those ******* even in the same zip code as one another?? ahh either way id motor boat the **** out of em, even if they are attatched to a dude
Old 12-15-2008, 01:06 PM
**** YOU ALL!

GIRL YOU ROCK!!! Wish there were more chicks like you in my area. Girls are afraid of riding around here. Where in Canada are you..or I should say how far from the US?
Old 12-15-2008, 01:07 PM
**** YOU ALL!

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
are those ******* even in the same zip code as one another?? ahh either way id motor boat the **** out of em, even if they are attatched to a dude
LMFAO I'm all woman!

Quick Reply: Hola!