Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2009, 09:24 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Re: Hola!

I hear that SDF. Squids shouldn't talk **** to SQUIDS.
Old 01-24-2009, 11:00 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by R-Benji
interesting..havent been doin to much cuz work / money is tight. still waiting on my damn r1 to be painted so i can get her together! and if you didnt catch the thread i had a fun suprise when i came home from the gym yesterday...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-518-news.html
Damn dude that sucks!!! And did you take them damn socks off?...LOL I didn't get to sleep till 3 that nighjt
Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
YEs. I dont know what happen.....He pissed off NAGS. YOu gotta say some **** up **** to get kicked off of STUNTLIFE LOL
He'll find his way back

Originally Posted by stock05
yeah, but your not so just stop.

and you know this because youve been on stuntlife for so long.

Originally Posted by stock05
youre wrong, he's canadian and i made him cry a while back because i changed my screen name to DURTY_

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ive never seen a picture or video of you riding either, and i think i might have even asked for one before... oh and if you crash that much from riding maybe you should try something else cuz sounds like ur not real good at it....just sayin
I do believe I read that you asked.
Old 01-25-2009, 03:24 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

jenn..i slept with the socks lol.

and i have to agree with sdf. if you can ride. atleast post a video.

i admit i suck. so here is my video

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXpHGMXisoM[/YOUTUBE]

now stop talkin about squid this squid that unless you can back **** up...

and on another note! who the **** cares just ride to have fun...im still about that ****...which is why i started riding
Old 01-25-2009, 12:42 PM

HEy Benji...how did you post the video like that to show in the forum? Everytime I try to post a vid it just shows the link...how are u doing that?
Old 01-25-2009, 12:43 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

HEy Benji...how did you post the video like that to show in the forum? Everytime I try to post a vid it just shows the link...how are u doing that?
for youtube vids u do the same as the [img] code thing but instead of img you put youtube in the brackets

dont know how it works for others but thats the youtube way

Last edited by sdfkillz; 01-25-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 01-25-2009, 12:44 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

copy the url....when you are in the reply window that im typing in now you will see a link above and all the way to the right that says youtube...click the link. put the url in the middle of the quotes!
Old 01-25-2009, 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by R-Benji
copy the url....when you are in the reply window that im typing in now you will see a link above and all the way to the right that says youtube...click the link. put the url in the middle of the quotes!
Thanks...i've never noticed that YOUTUBE button before!!!
Old 01-26-2009, 06:46 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

naw ninja is jus bein a retard tryin to keep a thread goin....i don't pay attention to much
Old 01-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Professional Work Avoider

GSXR Carlos will become famous soon enoughGSXR Carlos will become famous soon enough

+1
Old 01-26-2009, 08:30 AM

Originally Posted by poni
naw ninja is jus bein a retard tryin to keep a thread goin....i don't pay attention to much
u pay attention enough to keep posting
Originally Posted by GSXR Carlos
+1
thats not even funny cuz you keep posting too. People wanna keep poking fun at me but they keep lurking on this thread ......just saying
Old 01-26-2009, 10:18 AM
cereal killa

u pay attention enough to keep posting

thats not even funny cuz you keep posting too. People wanna keep poking fun at me but they keep lurking on this thread ......just saying

I'm being a hipocrite honestly.....
Old 01-26-2009, 10:18 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

epic thread
Old 01-26-2009, 10:23 AM
cereal killa

Originally Posted by Juca
epic thread
STICKY ICKY.....(ok ninja i'll halp ya) we may have words day to day....what is your big plan to spice it up in this bitch?
Old 01-26-2009, 02:55 PM

STICKY ICKY.....(ok ninja i'll halp ya) we may have words day to day....what is your big plan to spice it up in this bitch?
We can have words everyday. it really doesn't matter to me because I dont take this that serious. and let me make this point and then you and me can start talking **** again LOL. Whats funny as hell is that this is Stuntlife.com. Its suppose to be about having a common interest and asking questions..and maybe..just maybe meet up with some people. But people get on here and wanna be like know it all's when they are just people like me to begin with....and its the same people that talk **** to people like KANE. Only reason that they talk **** to Kane to begin with is just to see if they can get some type of response outta him so people can get a erection if he QUOTES them.

Whats even more funny is that on Stunlife.com JENNY JENn made a thread and its not about STUNTIN' at all on a STUNT website. To make that even more Epic is that its like a TOP 5 THREAD on STUNTLIFE.com. Then people wanna get mad cuz she talks to the few in this thread and not them and call her a ***** or SQUID.

do you ever see KANE or J-BEATS post in this thread? NO. But the guys that think they are stunters and know everythign are the ones that bash Kane. I've never seen any of those guys ever bash anyone when they very easily can.

Anyway...i just post on here cuz its funny. People get mad for no reason. Just ignore it. Let us talk about the color of our socks and the vitaims our kids left us for breakfast....while you "REAL" guys talk about SWINGARMS and SPROKETS.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
epic thread
INDEED
Old 01-26-2009, 03:58 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

We can have words everyday. it really doesn't matter to me because I dont take this that serious. and let me make this point and then you and me can start talking **** again LOL. Whats funny as hell is that this is Stuntlife.com. Its suppose to be about having a common interest and asking questions..and maybe..just maybe meet up with some people. But people get on here and wanna be like know it all's when they are just people like me to begin with....and its the same people that talk **** to people like KANE. Only reason that they talk **** to Kane to begin with is just to see if they can get some type of response outta him so people can get a erection if he QUOTES them.

Whats even more funny is that on Stunlife.com JENNY JENn made a thread and its not about STUNTIN' at all on a STUNT website. To make that even more Epic is that its like a TOP 5 THREAD on STUNTLIFE.com. Then people wanna get mad cuz she talks to the few in this thread and not them and call her a ***** or SQUID.

do you ever see KANE or J-BEATS post in this thread? NO. But the guys that think they are stunters and know everythign are the ones that bash Kane. I've never seen any of those guys ever bash anyone when they very easily can.

Anyway...i just post on here cuz its funny. People get mad for no reason. Just ignore it. Let us talk about the color of our socks and the vitaims our kids left us for breakfast....while you "REAL" guys talk about SWINGARMS and SPROKETS.
bro you been on here for a few short months. kane and other pros have talked their fair share of ****, dont think you know all cuz u been here since october. on top of that, why is it anytime someone doenst like someone its cuz theyre "hatin" or "on there nuts". u ever think that hey i honestly think kane is a **** smoking ****** and i would never want to be like him? i mean sure i want his bikes but thats it, i wouldnt dye my hair or dress in *** clothes in order to get em. not only that i think his personality is phony as ****. i mean thats not legit reasons to not like someone? i wouldnt ever wanna fight with the guy or have an extended argument over nothing but honestly i dont like him and im sick of dudes being like "oh its cuz hes famous or got ****" what the **** ever dude. i hate just as many broke nobodies as i do successful ppl.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:04 PM
cereal killa

hey dude , you wrote all that fer me? what a sweet heart!
Old 01-26-2009, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
bro you been on here for a few short months. kane and other pros have talked their fair share of ****, dont think you know all cuz u been here since october. on top of that, why is it anytime someone doenst like someone its cuz theyre "hatin" or "on there nuts". u ever think that hey i honestly think kane is a **** smoking ****** and i would never want to be like him? i mean sure i want his bikes but thats it, i wouldnt dye my hair or dress in *** clothes in order to get em. not only that i think his personality is phony as ****. i mean thats not legit reasons to not like someone? i wouldnt ever wanna fight with the guy or have an extended argument over nothing but honestly i dont like him and im sick of dudes being like "oh its cuz hes famous or got ****" what the **** ever dude. i hate just as many broke nobodies as i do successful ppl.
DAmn.....look...im not taking up for him...im just saying. He actually can't talk on here like you or me because thats bad for his image. He has to act a certain way because theres money involved. the people hes talked **** to are other guys on his level. If I was to talk **** to him....why would he even bother with me? Get what im saying?

if you dont like him....you dont like him. People aren't gonna be liked by everyone. I dont even know him to say I like him or not....but dudes got skills. and im not just talking about him...im talking about those guys in general. J-Beats and all them.
Old 01-26-2009, 04:10 PM

hey dude , you wrote all that fer me? what a sweet heart!
you bent me over good last night...had to show a little love
Old 01-26-2009, 04:12 PM
cereal killa

you bent me over good last night...had to show a little love
BWA-BWAAAAA?

Quick Reply: Hola!