Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2008, 02:02 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: Hola!

its only the internet guys. take it easy. dam forums.
Old 12-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Old 12-14-2008, 03:46 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by poni
+1, don't over think it, you might hurt yourself ninja.
practice what you preach.

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
im not taking it serious, but it seems like everyone else is getting Butt hurt. Not saying you, but its fuckd up when people try to joke on you when they look like the Elephant Man with a beer belly and being called a *****. I mean if someone like Ricky Martin was joking on me i'd just be like "DAMN LIFE SUCKS" LOL but when it comes from someone like that ***** in GOONIES "HEY uuuuuuuuuuuuu GUYS" then WTF!! HA
**** poni is so ******* stupid, he's dragging you right down with him.
Old 12-14-2008, 04:36 AM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve
Post Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by Alpha Chino

**** poni is so ******* stupid, he's dragging you right down with him.
SorrY alpha...i'll be good
Old 12-14-2008, 11:07 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DURTY
+1 to everthing especially the red highlight

-13 Clown...you were jockin hard with all your lame *** PM's. You're pretty pathetic trying to pick up chicks over the internet. Go back to your play pin and cry me a river!!

And nope sorry I've never had ****! Don't compare me to your skanks!!

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 12-14-2008 at 11:19 PM.
Old 12-14-2008, 11:08 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito
correct. she's prolly had something. may not have been major, but something, lol.

**educational FYI: if a woman has had to have cervical cancer treated, there's a high chance she's contracted HPV (Human Papiloma Virus), which is a VERY common std that doesn't affect men much. they can be carriers and never know.

get off her jock.
You're an ***!!! I have never in my life had an STD!!! and knock on wood!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:58 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
-13 Clown...you were jockin hard with all your lame *** PM's. You're pretty pathetic trying to pick up chicks over the internet. Go back to your play pin and cry me a river!!

listen ****, after everything that has unfolded in this thread i PMed u saying i dont live that far away AKA ill throw an erection ur direction also if ur lucky enough to be in my presence...and if that ever happened ud be on my JOCK quick!!!!

Ps: me aka DURTY on an average girl wanna be stunter on stunlife jock...hahahaha i can tell ur a newb on this site, ive had stand offs with the pimpest of the pimps on this site of whos banging the hotter broad and was always up there.....ur not even on my radar screen TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS AND BELEIVE IM SAYING THIS WITH GREAT CONFIDENCE>>> U WOULD BE THE LUCKY ONE!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 02:08 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

holy **** this thread is so ******* rediculous.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:50 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

STFU!!!!!

keep knockin on wood. u'll catch something eventually

listen ****, after everything that has unfolded in this thread i PMed u saying i dont live that far away AKA ill throw an erection ur direction also if ur lucky enough to be in my presence...and if that ever happened ud be on my JOCK quick!!!!

Ps: me aka DURTY on an average girl wanna be stunter on stunlife jock...hahahaha i can tell ur a newb on this site, ive had stand offs with the pimpest of the pimps on this site of whos banging the hotter broad and was always up there.....ur not even on my radar screen TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS AND BELEIVE IM SAYING THIS WITH GREAT CONFIDENCE>>> U WOULD BE THE LUCKY ONE!!!
whoa. lil ol' school durty there.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

doh!!!!!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 03:14 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Trachito

whoa. lil ol' school durty there.
eh, still not up to par though, my
Old 12-15-2008, 10:44 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i cant say i have ever seen 61 pgs of a "newB welcome"
good to know you dont have STDs
and that new pic of you is hot
Old 12-15-2008, 10:46 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

if youre scared of an std youre a candy *** pour some vinegar on it if it itches youll be all good
Old 12-15-2008, 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by MiltIV
i cant say i have ever seen 61 pgs of a "newB welcome"
good to know you dont have STDs
and that new pic of you is hot
she claims she has no STD's....from that looks of her new pic that u think is hot, i would say it looks like she dying of AIDS that she got from shooting heroin cuz she couldnt bare the fact that she still looks like a guy after all that surgery!!!

ps to jen AKA jenson: u still look like a guy bro!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:11 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

she claims she has no STD's....from that looks of her new pic that u think is hot, i would say it looks like she dying of AIDS that she got from shooting heroin cuz she couldnt bare the fact that she still looks like a guy after all that surgery!!!

ps to jen AKA jenson: u still look like a guy bro!!!
jenny?
Old 12-15-2008, 11:14 AM

OMG!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:14 AM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
if youre scared of an std youre a candy *** pour some vinegar on it if it itches youll be all good
Old 12-15-2008, 11:28 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

+1......i got a blown up trans in my rover, puts things into perspective compared to some taco eating munkey ***** calling me a closet homo. let us just say if you let that **** get to you, you deserve to be called a whiney bitch!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by poni
+1......i got a blown up trans in my rover, puts things into perspective compared to some taco eating munkey ***** calling me a closet homo. let us just say if you let that **** get to you, you deserve to be called a whiney bitch!
bro, all jokes asside...ive never seen any other member from ANY forum take it as serious as u DO!!! thats a fact from my personal experience
Old 12-15-2008, 11:46 AM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

bro, all jokes asside...ive never seen any other member from ANY forum take it as serious as u DO!!! thats a fact from my personal experience

Quick Reply: Hola!