Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2008, 11:49 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by DURTY
listen ****, after everything that has unfolded in this thread i PMed u saying i dont live that far away AKA ill throw an erection ur direction also if ur lucky enough to be in my presence...and if that ever happened ud be on my JOCK quick!!!!

Ps: me aka DURTY on an average girl wanna be stunter on stunlife jock...hahahaha i can tell ur a newb on this site, ive had stand offs with the pimpest of the pimps on this site of whos banging the hotter broad and was always up there.....ur not even on my radar screen TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS AND BELEIVE IM SAYING THIS WITH GREAT CONFIDENCE>>> U WOULD BE THE LUCKY ONE!!!
Your such a clown!!!! You're not impressing anyone with your lack of intelligence!! "****" such a big word for alittle boy! I could rant about you but more than 3 sentences on SL..means your hot and bothered!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:54 AM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

bro, all jokes asside...ive never seen any other member from ANY forum take it as serious as u DO!!! thats a fact from my personal experience
+13
Old 12-15-2008, 11:56 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
Your such a clown!!!! You're not impressing anyone with your lack of intelligence!! "****" such a big word for alittle boy! I could rant about you but more than 3 sentences on SL..means your hot and bothered!!!
WHY CUZ TRACHITO SAID SO????

LISTEN BRO, u just dont have anything to say...now go get another tattoo EMO BOY!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 11:58 AM

Originally Posted by nina weee
who U callin bs on huh???
Old 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
**** YOU ALL!

LISTEN BRO, u just dont have anything to say...now go get another tattoo EMO BOY!!!!
DING DING DING!!

You make no sense....keep ******* Poni's sloppy seconds and your mother's sister...hopefully your **** is as big as your mouth..and my assumption is with your 2nd grade vocabulary, isn't too big!

PS...Im sure I know your next post..you should save it for someone who cares!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:09 PM

DING DING DING!!

You make no sense....keep ******* Poni's sloppy seconds and your mother's sister...hopefully your **** is as big as your mouth..and my assumption is with your 2nd grade vocabulary, isn't too big!

PS...Im sure I know your next post..you should save it for someone who cares!
gramatikal insults are soo 90's bro!!!

BTW it was never poni's sloppy seconds, cuz she was unaware that he was a closet homo!!! they never did it thats why i dont have HERPES!!!! follow the thread RETARD!!!!

oh and my **** is huge thats why i get all the bitchez BROOOOO!!!!!

that is an actual picture of me!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:17 PM
**** YOU ALL!

gramatikal insults are soo 90's bro!!!

LMFAO!!!! That picture is beyond ridiculous!! I'm not on the internet or this bullshit forum to try to insult people! I'll leave that up to you ********! It is quit the entertainment

Fill your head with all the hype...whatever makes you feel better!! You talk the talk but I don't believe you could remotely walk the walk!!

I'd love to stay and play but have things to do.

Last edited by JennyJennJen13; 12-15-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:23 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

yea i really care and they were sloppy's for you. piece of advice, save your pennies and buy a membership to the hairclub for men. and FYI "bad-girl" told me ur dink was puny son. so don't say anything about how you got spartan in your blood, you would be that reject hunchback if you were, imprisoned so you can't procreate another fucked up version of you. your hairless cat is really your first born isn't it?
Old 12-15-2008, 12:23 PM

Chr1stina is a decent person

Last edited by Chr1stina; 12-15-2008 at 12:25 PM. Reason: Poni sneaked in there on me. Post was meant for number 1227. DOH!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:25 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Chr1stina

nice wheelie
Old 12-15-2008, 12:27 PM

nice wheelie
Thanks! I'm learning! Well, I'm not learning much right now. I haven't had the chance to practice too much. Between the weather, work, and always having to take off to Mississippi, we don't get to ride the stunt bike much!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:30 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

nina weee will become famous soon enoughnina weee will become famous soon enough

Thanks! I'm learning! Well, I'm not learning much right now. I haven't had the chance to practice too much. Between the weather, work, and always having to take off to Mississippi, we don't get to ride the stunt bike much!

Im dealing with snow on my side of town so I know what you're going thru its ******* eating me alive

Its still sick tho. Everyones gotta start somewhere !
Old 12-15-2008, 12:30 PM

u make fun of my gramar BUT u cant successfully quote someone which only requires u push a couple buttons!!!!

BTW bro, the doc did a good job on ur man ****!!!

Old 12-15-2008, 12:34 PM

Im dealing with snow on my side of town so I know what you're going thru its ******* eating me alive

Its still sick tho. Everyones gotta start somewhere !
We have had a fair amount of rain here. It's also been cold. I don't mind riding in the cold, but it's hard to get anyone else to go out. I think a couple of people were suppose to go out yesterday, but we couldn't go. My husband and I both work nights and when it's cold, people don't get out until lunch time or after. That's waaaaaaayyy too late for us when we have been up all night and/or have to go back in that night.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:37 PM
www.myspace.com/weeee420

We have had a fair amount of rain here. It's also been cold. I don't mind riding in the cold, but it's hard to get anyone else to go out. I think a couple of people were suppose to go out yesterday, but we couldn't go. My husband and I both work nights and when it's cold, people don't get out until lunch time or after. That's waaaaaaayyy too late for us when we have been up all night and/or have to go back in that night.

Same **** over here. I stunt my 50 thru the winter time because Its always in my trunk and I just take it out wherever I end up with my friends. Getting the guys to come to the lot when its cold is impossible cuz they're all pussies... so im always riding solo
Old 12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Old 12-15-2008, 12:39 PM
**** YOU ALL!

You have nothing better to do with your lonely little soul! Nice to know your stalking me not only thru PM's but on threads!! RETARD..had you read that thread then you would know about my *****. Your only making yourself look stupid and a PSYCHO!!! Keep making me laugh...I MAKE EXAMPLES OUT OF BITCHES LIKE YOU!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:42 PM

You have nothing better to do with your lonely little soul! Nice to know your stalking me not only thru PM's but on threads!! RETARD..had you read that thread then you would know about my *****. Your only making yourself look stupid and a PSYCHO!!! Keep making me laugh...I MAKE EXAMPLES OUT OF BITCHES LIKE YOU!

thats more then 3 sentences BROOOO!!!

u make examples of nothing u tranny!!!

i got my soldiers that PMed me ur pics...so no i didnt read ur thread about ur transgenderism from MALE to female BITCH!!!!
Old 12-15-2008, 12:44 PM

Same **** over here. I stunt my 50 thru the winter time because Its always in my trunk and I just take it out wherever I end up with my friends. Getting the guys to come to the lot when its cold is impossible cuz they're all pussies... so im always riding solo
LOL I completely understand. I don't think it's very safe to stunt solo, so I avoid it. We have trouble keeping lots around here, too. It's kind of a pain because I have to drive a fair distance to get to one. That's assuming we have one we haven't been thrown out of yet. I usually ride either the ZX14 or the VTX1800 unless it's raining. Then, I usually drive my car. I have to trailer the stunt bike with the car or try to go through all of the trouble of loading it in my husband's truck. I'll load it on the trailer all day, but I'm not messing with his truck. He is pretty picky about it. I don't mind loading it up and don't mind driving if my husband is going or there is going to be someone else there I know, but it's too much trouble and too dangerous to do it alone.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:48 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

yea....something is up with those boobies.....why you laying down and they still sag?? that pik was some funny **** durt' hahahha

Quick Reply: Hola!