Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 01:40 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Not true, I know some skanks that are far worse than men!!!
Sign me up I'll take some
Old 10-29-2008, 02:36 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
no i called her a **** for being a girl and used the titty grabbing pic as evidence, as i believe all girls are ***** inside. get your **** straight.
oh relax .....it takes two to tango....how can only one sex be the worse of the two???? yes women can be ****** men can be ******...blah blah who cares...she grabbed her ***** i don't care.....but i liked it...and yea the pik was a bit much but whos complaining NOT ME !!! and nags is a ****...jus cause he says he isn't...no proof ...hes a bad one ladies watchit.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:45 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
What is your def of a ****?
just wanting to have sex. the need for sex. sex on the brain.
Old 10-29-2008, 02:49 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
who doesn't always think about it? acting on it makes you a ****
Old 10-29-2008, 03:45 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

no i called her a **** for being a girl and used the titty grabbing pic as evidence, as i believe all girls are ***** inside. get your **** straight.
and i said she had loose morals for ******* Peter Puffer.

Originally Posted by poni
oh relax .....it takes two to tango....how can only one sex be the worse of the two???? yes women can be ****** men can be ******...blah blah who cares...she grabbed her ***** i don't care.....but i liked it...and yea the pik was a bit much but whos complaining NOT ME !!! and nags is a ****...jus cause he says he isn't...no proof ...hes a bad one ladies watchit.
how was it a bit much, she had clothes on? but then again, youre a dick smoker, so who knows how you think.

that about sums me up.
Old 10-29-2008, 03:45 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
who doesn't always think about it? acting on it makes you a ****
not giving up butt sex makes them a ****.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:02 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

i think all guys are ***** like the earth is round.
i am!
Old 10-29-2008, 04:04 PM

PETe P is a decent person

Originally Posted by stock05
Peter Puffer.
i havn't heard that **** in years.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:42 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i think all guys are ***** like the earth is round.
you are correct
Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
We're definitely worse then women
wrong. a guy will go out get drunk and **** a random girl behind his gf's back, a girl will carry on an affair with his best friend get pregnant and fake like its his kid
Originally Posted by poni
who was mad that she grabbed her *******? i dont remember it being me, her attitude is what makes her a ****. now stop trying to swing from her e-gina youre not gonna get any ***** points for sticking up for a random **** over the internet. grab some hand lotion, go to redtube.com, beat it up real good, then come back and talk sensible.
Old 10-29-2008, 04:45 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

We're definitely worse then women
Definitely not true.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:31 PM

a girl will carry on an affair with his best friend get pregnant and fake like its his kid
+
Old 10-29-2008, 05:32 PM

wrong. a guy will go out get drunk and **** a random girl behind his gf's back, a girl will carry on an affair with his best friend get pregnant and fake like its his kid
somebody has been watching maury.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:37 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

yeah I see where you're coming from there girls are scandalous

nags
definitely not true.
Well I know I've done my share of dirt I'm not saying we're all bad but in a lot of cases guys like to get around more then girls and get with more girls like a conquest.
Old 10-29-2008, 05:42 PM

yeah I see where you're coming from there girls are scandalous

Well I know I've done my share of dirt I'm not saying we're all bad but in a lot of cases guys like to get around more then girls and get with more girls like a conquest.
girls do the same thing, they just dont talk about it, unless they are that frenchie bitch from rock of love/charm school
Old 10-29-2008, 05:45 PM

girls do the same thing, they just dont talk about it, unless they are that frenchie bitch from rock of love/charm school
dude your girl got you watching reality tv?
Old 10-29-2008, 05:57 PM

Originally Posted by PETe P
dude your girl got you watching reality tv?
no, me being on disability sitting at home got me watching reality TV.
Old 10-29-2008, 06:25 PM

no, me being on disability sitting at home got me watching reality TV.
oh god you poor bastard.
Old 10-29-2008, 10:37 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

STOCK05.................I tried to edit and it will not let me?. Boy the random **** that has gone on in this thread!!!!

I have heard of woman bashing men but not so much men bashing woman. DUDE BUST BE GAY(and there isn't anything wrong with that!), or he must have been BURNED pretty BAD!
Old 10-29-2008, 10:42 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

TO MY #1 FAN SDFKILLZ............Wow Dude! Can You Stop With The Name Calling Already!!!! Either Your A Queer Or You Were Burned Pretty Bad!? Dont Take Your Frustration Out On Me!!!

Do You Recall....you Came From A ****?! Now Relax Killer!!!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:26 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
STOCK05.................I tried to edit and it will not let me?. Boy the random **** that has gone on in this thread!!!!

I have heard of woman bashing men but not so much men bashing woman. DUDE BUST BE GAY(and there isn't anything wrong with that!), or he must have been BURNED pretty BAD!
oh well, as long as nobody complains its all good.

if you think this is random just check out any of the threads that are longer than 3 pages.

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
TO MY #1 FAN SDFKILLZ............Wow Dude! Can You Stop With The Name Calling Already!!!! Either Your A Queer Or You Were Burned Pretty Bad!? Dont Take Your Frustration Out On Me!!!

Do You Recall....you Came From A ****?! Now Relax Killer!!!
the more he knows it bothers you the more he will push, or at least thats the way i operate.

Quick Reply: Hola!