Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 12:25 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by villa76
Then I guess Id just have to pull my **** out.

I like vagina...that won't work either!!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:26 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stock05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaxezXuDg_Y&feature=related

Old 10-30-2008, 12:27 AM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i almost got off the couch and did the running man
Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~

PUT EM' ON THA GLASS!!!
Old 10-30-2008, 07:31 AM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

who was mad that she grabbed her *******? i dont remember it being me, her attitude is what makes her a ****. now stop trying to swing from her e-gina youre not gonna get any ***** points for sticking up for a random **** over the internet. grab some hand lotion, go to redtube.com, beat it up real good, then come back and talk sensible.[/quote]

WOW i feel so much better .......you should be a doctor....and holy-post....you guys went off since i was mucking w my engine last night....and i agree w sdf.....girls do get dumb and too comfortable...some chicks are gorgeous until they open their big mouths thinking everyone is listening to them. oh yea and that they are right about everything....that's wrong, customers are always right and that's me..."bitch you are really horrible at sucking ****" I am always right...hahahaha jk

Last edited by poni; 10-30-2008 at 07:34 AM.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by poni

WOW i feel so much better .......you should be a doctor....and holy-post....you guys went off since i was mucking w my engine last night....and i agree w sdf.....girls do get dumb and too comfortable...some chicks are gorgeous until they open their big mouths thinking everyone is listening to them. oh yea and that they are right about everything....that's wrong, customers are always right and that's me..."bitch you are really horrible at sucking ****" I am always right...hahahaha jk

do you ever make any ******* sense?
Old 10-30-2008, 04:26 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Old 10-30-2008, 07:52 PM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

poni, you make NO ******* SENSE and im pretty sure your frame is tucked. go finish the 4th grade
Old 10-31-2008, 07:25 AM
cereal killa

do you ever make any ******* sense?
do you ever have green blocks? you have so many red it looks like me ******* ur moms on her rag ******. go jump a mandem w ur boyfriend *****.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:42 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

do you ever have green blocks? you have so many red it looks like me ******* ur moms on her rag ******. go jump a mandem w ur boyfriend *****.
why do people resort to insulting mothers i have little respect for anything and have a very small set of morals but i have respect for peoples mothers. be more creative than that bro.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:05 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Seriously? Your burn consisted of trying to make fun of him and his virtual block count on a message board? You get beat up a lot don't you.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:35 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by scott3824
Seriously? Your burn consisted of trying to make fun of him and his virtual block count on a message board? You get beat up a lot don't you.
Hahahaha
Old 10-31-2008, 08:55 AM
cereal killa

well i'd say his g/f...but i'm not sure of his sexual orientation. he seems a little cry baby. and who cares anywhays. my buddies used to joke about banging my moms in my face...big whooopie....why get mad...dude got his panties all in a bunch.
Old 10-31-2008, 11:27 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

well i'd say his g/f...but i'm not sure of his sexual orientation. he seems a little cry baby. and who cares anywhays. my buddies used to joke about banging my moms in my face...big whooopie....why get mad...dude got his panties all in a bunch.

You obviously haven't paid attention to his avatar...that is his girlfriend, and everyone on this board know's how good looking she is...Facts dude, get em before you make yourself look stupid!!
Old 10-31-2008, 11:36 AM
cereal killa

awww sawry stock....ur woman has a cute bumski!! I can admit when i was wrong... maybe something like yo momma is soooo fat ....but i'm just chuckin' ****. obviously most people realize nobody knows anybodies mummy here so of course it wouldn't hold up for ****. just like everyone is ganging up on me...who gives a whoot right? .......

and nice pik cupcake ....she is cute too.
Old 11-03-2008, 03:10 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

SDFKILLZ.................So I hear your coming to a town nearby? Nice can we talk **** face to face....?...LOL LOL LOL]
Old 11-03-2008, 04:09 PM

they werent joking.

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
SDFKILLZ.................So I hear your coming to a town nearby? Nice can we talk **** face to face....?...LOL LOL LOL]
sounds like she wants to bang?
Old 11-03-2008, 04:33 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
sugarmuffins...you live in a part of ny that i have never been to nor even heard of. i dont even consider west ny, ny. you live in michigan lol. im in the albany area yah i moved back here yayyy for me im cold
Old 11-03-2008, 04:34 PM

they werent joking.

sounds like she wants to bang?
dont they all? lol
Old 11-03-2008, 04:47 PM
IV
"bitchen"

IV will become famous soon enough

big whooopie....
Old 11-04-2008, 07:02 AM
cereal killa

welcome to S.L jen-jen....i almost forgot why i was on here... oh yea............................................... .....................................

hey stock....zzzzzzzzzzz putting me to sleep...you e-tard.

Quick Reply: Hola!