Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:30 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: Hola!

holllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 01-27-2009, 05:52 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
youve seen the picture...but if you want a person to person view, youre paying for gas

Easy TIGER! Shes not going anywhere without asking me first. Or just give me $100 bucks and I'll step outta your wawy
Old 01-27-2009, 06:01 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34

Easy TIGER! Shes not going anywhere without asking me first. Or just give me $100 bucks and I'll step outta your wawy
i dont pay, ask, or try for *****. ive been ******* for 10 years and its gotten to the point where i dont even care anymore, ill do it but i wont put in any effort. id take my 100 dollars right to the bar and spend it on guinness before id pay for the finest girl to **** me. really im doing the girl a favor by ******* her, cuz with some good hand lotion and some internet **** i can **** myself better than any girl can. i just wish i had some boobies
Old 01-27-2009, 06:07 PM

i dont pay, ask, or try for *****. ive been ******* for 10 years and its gotten to the point where i dont even care anymore, ill do it but i wont put in any effort. id take my 100 dollars right to the bar and spend it on guinness before id pay for the finest girl to **** me. really im doing the girl a favor by ******* her, cuz with some good hand lotion and some internet **** i can **** myself better than any girl can. i just wish i had some boobies
you know what....I thought you were cool till you said you drink "GUINNESS" LOL....***** nasty! Plus you talk about looking good naked....keep drinking that **** and you'll get fat in no time. your belly will be lower than your *****.
Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

you know what....I thought you were cool till you said you drink "GUINNESS" LOL....***** nasty! Plus you talk about looking good naked....keep drinking that **** and you'll get fat in no time. your belly will be lower than your *****.
thats what 10 year old boys say about girls. a refined man appreciates what an amazing pint taste like. you prob play beerpong and drink keystone, i know i have alot of friends of that caliber. and ive been drinking guinness for 8 years now and i havent gained a bit of weight, if you compare it with other beers guinness has the same amount of calories as bud light. im not a newb in any sense of the word, everything i do i been doin and doing it well.
Old 01-28-2009, 12:50 AM

im not a newb in any sense of the word, everything i do i been doin and doing it well.
What does that have to do with DRINKING that nasty *** BEER!?!

ima RUM guy...I can drink Rum all day and wake up the next feeling like CHamp. Im telling you man...ur gonna get fat drinking that ****. Unless your running a few miles a day. you better not get a gut, or you'll have no chance with ms. jenny
Old 01-28-2009, 12:50 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Old 01-28-2009, 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by R1wonder

We are just having a conversation...MIND YO BIZZ NAZZZ
Old 01-28-2009, 12:56 AM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

Last edited by R1wonder; 01-28-2009 at 01:18 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 09:13 AM

What does that have to do with DRINKING that nasty *** BEER!?!

ima RUM guy...I can drink Rum all day and wake up the next feeling like CHamp. Im telling you man...ur gonna get fat drinking that ****. Unless your running a few miles a day. you better not get a gut, or you'll have no chance with ms. jenny
i guess you missed the part where i said ive been drinking it for 8 years and still have an 8 pack stomach not 6. 8 and no i dont run every day. and the other part where i told you it has less calories than bud light. dont worry broski i can handle my calories anyway. in basic training i was taking in around 4000 calories a day and i was losing weight, i burn more calories when i fart than most ppl do in a full workout. theres not one fat person in my whole family. my dad was a career budweiser drinkier, would put away a 24 pack of that **** everyday and never got a gut.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:29 PM

I didn't miss ****...just telling ya. Its still gross. Every Male in my Family is 6ft or taller and my *** got the 5'9 Gene. Im just saying watch yourself because God may have thrown in some bullshit on ya just for ***** and giggles.
Old 01-28-2009, 01:31 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

holaaaaaaa
Old 01-28-2009, 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
holaaaaaaa
We already know your here.....no need to greet any longer
Old 01-28-2009, 01:36 PM

no need to greet any longer
hollllaaaaa
Old 01-28-2009, 01:53 PM

you damn CROATIAN....thats why SHAQ bitch slapped VLADE DIVAC

ha ha
Old 01-28-2009, 02:22 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

the both of you should be sentenced to make bacon together naked... post that bitch up!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by poni
the both of you should be sentenced to make bacon together naked... post that bitch up!
Old 01-28-2009, 02:25 PM

Originally Posted by poni
Where did that come from?
Old 01-28-2009, 02:28 PM

I didn't miss ****...just telling ya. Its still gross. Every Male in my Family is 6ft or taller and my *** got the 5'9 Gene. Im just saying watch yourself because God may have thrown in some bullshit on ya just for ***** and giggles.
i think im old enough to not worry about it but thanks for the advice dad, ill keep a good eye on my waiste line in case it decides to bulge on 5 or 6 inches out of nowhere after eating and drinking the same **** for 8 years.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:32 PM

i think im old enough to not worry about it but thanks for the advice dad, ill keep a good eye on my waiste line in case it decides to bulge on 5 or 6 inches out of nowhere after eating and drinking the same **** for 8 years.

Sweet..just looking out for the HOMIES

Quick Reply: Hola!