Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2009, 04:26 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Hola!

Originally Posted by ninjakiller34
DAmn.....look...im not taking up for him...im just saying. He actually can't talk on here like you or me because thats bad for his image. He has to act a certain way because theres money involved. the people hes talked **** to are other guys on his level. If I was to talk **** to him....why would he even bother with me? Get what im saying?

if you dont like him....you dont like him. People aren't gonna be liked by everyone. I dont even know him to say I like him or not....but dudes got skills. and im not just talking about him...im talking about those guys in general. J-Beats and all them.
what im saying is, just cuz someone has money, talent, success...does not make them immune to being a ******. and just cuz someone isnt "on their level" doesnt mean they dont know a *** when they see one. now someone with less actual riding skills then say kane (although i dont know who could have less ) shouldnt talk **** on his riding. get what im sayin
Old 01-26-2009, 04:43 PM
JENNY JENN is my bieootch

ninjakiller34 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
what im saying is, just cuz someone has money, talent, success...does not make them immune to being a ******. and just cuz someone isnt "on their level" doesnt mean they dont know a *** when they see one. now someone with less actual riding skills then say kane (although i dont know who could have less ) shouldnt talk **** on his riding. get what im sayin
I guess. Dude he was just at the right place at the right time. but im sure **** just didn't fall into his lap. he worked at it..thats why hes got talent. It just so happens hes got the "LOOK" that these sponsers want. Thats life man. You can't sell a brand with a overweight fat gay with a beard. If hes gay for real...then **** it....The dudes gay. That *** got more money than you and I will probably ever see LOL.

Maybe lots of guys are better.....as the results in STUNTWARS. But to the average Joe on the street that doesn't know the scene like you do or most people here. who do they think of when they think of WHEELIES? They think of KANE or Jason BRITTON...thats all you see. YOu go buy a watch from MarC EKCO and it comes in a box with Kane on it. LOL

HAte the way he acts or carries himself all you want. If you was in his shoes you'd be told how to act too and to get that money..you'd do it also. Just look at Micheal Jackson....all those years he acted the way people wanted him too and look at the money he made.....its just a buisness
Old 01-26-2009, 04:51 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

I guess. Dude he was just at the right place at the right time. but im sure **** just didn't fall into his lap. he worked at it..thats why hes got talent. It just so happens hes got the "LOOK" that these sponsers want. Thats life man. You can't sell a brand with a overweight fat gay with a beard. If hes gay for real...then **** it....The dudes gay. That *** got more money than you and I will probably ever see LOL.

Maybe lots of guys are better.....as the results in STUNTWARS. But to the average Joe on the street that doesn't know the scene like you do or most people here. who do they think of when they think of WHEELIES? They think of KANE or Jason BRITTON...thats all you see. YOu go buy a watch from MarC EKCO and it comes in a box with Kane on it. LOL

HAte the way he acts or carries himself all you want. If you was in his shoes you'd be told how to act too and to get that money..you'd do it also. Just look at Micheal Jackson....all those years he acted the way people wanted him too and look at the money he made.....its just a buisness
no i wouldnt be told how to act and trust me kane doesnt have money like you think im sure im doing much better than him. and again i dont care what he has, that doesnt make him a cool guy, makes him a guy with stuff. i got stuff too, im still an *******.

ps. i would never wear anything from ekco
Old 01-26-2009, 04:58 PM

no i wouldnt be told how to act and trust me kane doesnt have money like you think im sure im doing much better than him. and again i dont care what he has, that doesnt make him a cool guy, makes him a guy with stuff. i got stuff too, im still an *******.

I dont like EKCO either...its UGLY ****...just like that ED HARDY ****...UGLY!!

If you wanted to make it in STUNt'n you'd be told how to act.....Theres lots of guys that say what you say and they do actually mean it. But thats why you only see them on these underground videos and your like "WHY ISNT THAT GUY FAMOUS?" because he isn't gonna be anyones bitch thats why.

Look at that guy JORIAN...i think thats how you spell his name. right now...i think that guy kills everyone. Nobody does his ****..NOBODY. But everyone says he sucks cuz he doesn't do like 200ft stoppies...who gives a **** about that..look at all the other **** he does and he puts on a show.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:06 PM
cereal killa

poni can only hope to improve

a guy with stuff...and admits he's an *******....goodman, i likie SDF now!!! but i'mnever hanginjg frum his *****, tomorow i might call him a ***.
Old 01-26-2009, 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by poni
a guy with stuff...and admits he's an *******....goodman, i likie SDF now!!! but i'mnever hanginjg frum his *****, tomorow i might call him a ***.
that girl JUJA hangs from his ***** LOL
Old 01-26-2009, 05:18 PM
cereal killa

that girl JUJA hangs from his ***** LOL
oh yea?? isn't she a newb' too? no wonder there wasn't enough room... buahahaha
Old 01-26-2009, 05:21 PM

YEs shes a noob. and shes a freak. She gets down..unlike JENNY JENN LOL. and you should have seen the pic SDF posted LOL
Old 01-26-2009, 05:45 PM
cereal killa

YEs shes a noob. and shes a freak. She gets down..unlike JENNY JENN LOL. and you should have seen the pic SDF posted LOL
yeash i sawd it...it was nashty dog. it's burned to my brain unfortunately....
Old 01-26-2009, 06:20 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

We can have words everyday. it really doesn't matter to me because I dont take this that serious. and let me make this point and then you and me can start talking **** again LOL. Whats funny as hell is that this is Stuntlife.com. Its suppose to be about having a common interest and asking questions..and maybe..just maybe meet up with some people. But people get on here and wanna be like know it all's when they are just people like me to begin with....and its the same people that talk **** to people like KANE. Only reason that they talk **** to Kane to begin with is just to see if they can get some type of response outta him so people can get a erection if he QUOTES them.

Whats even more funny is that on Stunlife.com JENNY JENn made a thread and its not about STUNTIN' at all on a STUNT website. To make that even more Epic is that its like a TOP 5 THREAD on STUNTLIFE.com. Then people wanna get mad cuz she talks to the few in this thread and not them and call her a ***** or SQUID.

do you ever see KANE or J-BEATS post in this thread? NO. But the guys that think they are stunters and know everythign are the ones that bash Kane. I've never seen any of those guys ever bash anyone when they very easily can.

Anyway...i just post on here cuz its funny. People get mad for no reason. Just ignore it. Let us talk about the color of our socks and the vitaims our kids left us for breakfast....while you "REAL" guys talk about SWINGARMS and SPROKETS.
bro you been on here for a few short months. kane and other pros have talked their fair share of ****, dont think you know all cuz u been here since october. on top of that, why is it anytime someone doenst like someone its cuz theyre "hatin" or "on there nuts". u ever think that hey i honestly think kane is a **** smoking ****** and i would never want to be like him? i mean sure i want his bikes but thats it, i wouldnt dye my hair or dress in *** clothes in order to get em. not only that i think his personality is phony as ****. i mean thats not legit reasons to not like someone? i wouldnt ever wanna fight with the guy or have an extended argument over nothing but honestly i dont like him and im sick of dudes being like "oh its cuz hes famous or got ****" what the **** ever dude. i hate just as many broke nobodies as i do successful ppl.
after reading what that douche wrote, i was just about to say the same thing, kane and numerous other "pros" have talked just as much **** if not more than the rest of us, but it just so happens that 99% of you newbs werent around for it. do you think kane was famous all of his life? no, he started out just like everybody else, talking **** on SL, killing streets, riding lots, and partying with friends (not saying that he has stopped any of this, besides the **** talking on SL). i always talk **** to pinky, but i talk **** to everyone. bottom line is yeah i talk **** to candy kane, but he's a cool dude in my book.

DAmn.....look...im not taking up for him...im just saying. He actually can't talk on here like you or me because thats bad for his image. He has to act a certain way because theres money involved. the people hes talked **** to are other guys on his level. If I was to talk **** to him....why would he even bother with me? Get what im saying?

if you dont like him....you dont like him. People aren't gonna be liked by everyone. I dont even know him to say I like him or not....but dudes got skills. and im not just talking about him...im talking about those guys in general. J-Beats and all them.
look at some of kanes previous post, then come back and reply with your newbie foot in your mouth.

and you can believe that kane has gone browsing through this thread and wanted to say something, but due to his CURRENT business status, it was in his best interest not to.
Old 01-26-2009, 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by stock05

and you can believe that kane has gone browsing through this thread and wanted to say something, but due to his CURRENT business status, it was in his best interest not to.
Did I just say that exacty same thing to SDF? But because you got 13,000 post its different I suppose.
Why would he say anything in this thread? Everything said has been said in every thread on here a million times before "CANDY KANE" "*****" "PINK BIKE" im sure its like the movie GROUND HOG day to him.

Unless your talking about he wants to have target pratice with JENNY JENN.

YOUR COOL DUDE
Old 01-26-2009, 11:59 PM
Stuntride.com

R1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of lightR1wonder is a glorious beacon of light

welcome to the site jenn
Old 01-27-2009, 02:08 AM

Originally Posted by R1wonder
welcome to the site jenn
Old 01-27-2009, 03:37 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

u pay attention enough to keep posting

thats not even funny cuz you keep posting too. People wanna keep poking fun at me but they keep lurking on this thread ......just saying

+13

I'm so sick of hearing people say they don't pay attention and blah blah blah but yet.....they still post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-27-2009, 03:46 PM
**** YOU ALL!

JennyJennJen13 is infamous around these partsJennyJennJen13 is infamous around these parts

INDEED

YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!

oh yea?? isn't she a newb' too? no wonder there wasn't enough room... buahahaha

That's right

Originally Posted by R1wonder
welcome to the site jenn
HEY HEY
Old 01-27-2009, 03:49 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13

YOU'RE SO FUNNY!!!
and i look good naked....you do the math
Old 01-27-2009, 03:50 PM
**** YOU ALL!

and i look good naked....you do the math

Can I see?
Old 01-27-2009, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13

Can I see?
youve seen the picture...but if you want a person to person view, youre paying for gas
Old 01-27-2009, 04:21 PM
cereal killa

jus saying hey to jens.....what up newb'

got get her bum SDF.....and no, my bi-polar is not acting up, so today we are cool. hehehe
Old 01-27-2009, 04:23 PM

jus saying hey to jens.....what up newb'

got get her bum SDF.....and no, my bi-polar is not acting up, so today we are cool. hehehe
im cool everyday....its what i do

Quick Reply: Hola!