Hola!

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2008, 11:29 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Hola!

I heart the C U N T!
Old 10-29-2008, 11:32 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JennyJennJen13
TO MY #1 FAN SDFKILLZ............Wow Dude! Can You Stop With The Name Calling Already!!!! Either Your A Queer Or You Were Burned Pretty Bad!? Dont Take Your Frustration Out On Me!!!

Do You Recall....you Came From A ****?! Now Relax Killer!!!
ive never been "burned" ive had 3 gf's that i dumped cuz they turn stupid after like a year....err they dont "turn" they just get comfortable enough to let their extreme lack of intelligence flow. not that their isnt some smart vaginas out there but its very uncommon. females are an inferior race with an extroidinary sense of self importance. funny thing about girls is, they dont have a self regulation system like men do. example, if guys werent concerned that some other guy was gonna smash them in the face for stepping over the line, we would be just like girls. girls have the comfort in knowing they can say and do just about anything they want and dont have to fear the consequences that someone is gonna smash their big ****** mouth shut for them. that sense of security turns them into huge *****, not unlike yourself. sorta what the internet does to squids, gives them the security to talk a bunch of **** that they wouldnt normally do in person. so call me gay if u want, ill be that. truth is ive been ******* for almost 13 years now and im just not impressed anymore. ive fucked all races, classes, body types (yah i slammed a fatty once soo what) and i just dont care anymore. most guys are super hard up to get ***** and do everything in their power to try to kiss *** to a girl in the hopes the girl will offer them a chance to slay their vagina as appreciation for said deed. im not that guy, id rather jerk off to a **** where i can turn the sound off and not have to hear a girls stupid ******* mouth
Old 10-29-2008, 11:37 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
ive never been "burned" ive had 3 gf's that i dumped cuz they turn stupid after like a year....err they dont "turn" they just get comfortable enough to let their extreme lack of intelligence flow. not that their isnt some smart vaginas out there but its very uncommon. females are an inferior race with an extroidinary sense of self importance. funny thing about girls is, they dont have a self regulation system like men do. example, if guys werent concerned that some other guy was gonna smash them in the face for stepping over the line, we would be just like girls. girls have the comfort in knowing they can say and do just about anything they want and dont have to fear the consequences that someone is gonna smash their big ****** mouth shut for them. that sense of security turns them into huge *****, not unlike yourself. sorta what the internet does to squids, gives them the security to talk a bunch of **** that they wouldnt normally do in person. so call me gay if u want, ill be that. truth is ive been ******* for almost 13 years now and im just not impressed anymore. ive fucked all races, classes, body types (yah i slammed a fatty once soo what) and i just dont care anymore. most guys are super hard up to get ***** and do everything in their power to try to kiss *** to a girl in the hopes the girl will offer them a chance to slay their vagina as appreciation for said deed. im not that guy, id rather jerk off to a **** where i can turn the sound off and not have to hear a girls stupid ******* mouth

truth.

because no one is gonna do sdfkills better than sdfkills.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:39 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

I like this guy.^^^^
Old 10-29-2008, 11:41 PM

Originally Posted by villa76
I like this guy.^^^^
gay.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:52 PM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by stock05
gay.
I was just pleased with the way he composed that masterpiece. I hope you didnt get excited and think I was refering to you.
Old 10-29-2008, 11:57 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

This thread is gay

Where's the boobie pics??
Old 10-30-2008, 12:01 AM
Not guilty

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
This thread is gay

Pull em out.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:01 AM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

This thread is gay

im fresh out...
Old 10-30-2008, 12:08 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Pull em out.

Old 10-30-2008, 12:09 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

im fresh out...

You sir crack me the **** up!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:11 AM
Not guilty

Tease
Old 10-30-2008, 12:13 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

Tease

As if that's supposed to get me to do it... Step up your game son!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:13 AM

You sir crack me the **** up!
i wasnt even joking, i literaly have no new boobie pictures to post. i hit a dry spell of girl looking to trade self esteem boosts for degradation of self respect. happens in the winter, im going home end of this week so maybe ill stir some **** up when i get there
Old 10-30-2008, 12:16 AM
Not guilty

If I really wanna to close the deal Id just show you my bank statements and my net worth.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:18 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

If I really wanna to close the deal Id just show you my bank statements and my net worth.

I may live in the OC, but I'm definetly not an OC girl....money doesn't impress me
Old 10-30-2008, 12:20 AM
It's too hot in here!!!

i wasnt even joking, i literaly have no new boobie pictures to post. i hit a dry spell of girl looking to trade self esteem boosts for degradation of self respect. happens in the winter, im going home end of this week so maybe ill stir some **** up when i get there

You nerd, I meant all your posts, not just that one!
Old 10-30-2008, 12:22 AM

This thread is gay

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaxezXuDg_Y&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 10-30-2008, 12:23 AM
Not guilty

Then I guess Id just have to pull my **** out.
Old 10-30-2008, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by stock05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaxezXuDg_Y&feature=related
i almost got off the couch and did the running man

Quick Reply: Hola!