What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Old 07-21-2008, 06:48 PM
  #61  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 35
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by cupcake View Post
Can someone please explain to me what the big deal is, why is everybody hating on this guy???

And don't jump down my throat, I'm asking a legitimate question...GRACIAS!
we dont have to, we just whip it out and like clockwork you insert it there.
stock05 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 06:51 PM
  #62  
RJD
Registered User
 
RJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Death Valley FL
Posts: 92
RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
so, please feel free to elaborate on how you got it up there.

this is going to get good...
you askin because you want to know? or because you just wanna frag the method?
RJD is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 06:54 PM
  #63  
It's too hot in here!!!
 
~CuPcAkE~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Orange County, CA
Age: 42
Posts: 3,639
~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
we dont have to, we just whip it out and like clockwork you insert it there.

You *******...I had a feeling YOU were going to be the first to respond with some bullshit
~CuPcAkE~ is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 06:58 PM
  #64  
RJD
Registered User
 
RJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Death Valley FL
Posts: 92
RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by T-NECK View Post
Honestly i find that hard to believe, esp. considering most tracks wont even allow you to wear an icon helmet, as it did not even have a visor lock available till this year.
if your talking about racing GP at Laguna or Qatar I agree. it was my dream.. to race GP and it didn't happen. life can be a bitch and we get over it, and then race/stunt where and when we can
RJD is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:08 PM
  #65  
Registered User
 
mikkee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Southern California
Age: 37
Posts: 1,785
mikkee is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD View Post
sounds like a lot of hate. so delete me dude. ignore me. i'm not lookin to be famous.. never have been, ain't now, coudn't care less. I just do what I do. If that don't fit into your status quo its your problem not mine. Don't know why thats hard for some peeps to figure out.

Has nothing to do with hate.. I understand networking via myspace. I do it also to promote myself, other stunt riders, and the growing sport of stuntriding as a whole.. And you leaving mass comments on girls pages on a daily basis will definitely bring in some good networking traffic. But what is your purpose of your mass networking? If I saw a bunch of pics of you at the track killing it every month, while trying to promote track schools or sumthing I'd understand.. So do what you do.. why post up some wierd set up stunt trick...? Be real and do what you do, instead of leaving nothing but happy hump days, tied up tuesdays and all that other sex related garbage on every girls page in the country. Seems like a big fake attention thing to me.. Anyway keep doin your thing champ! :YEAH
mikkee is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:08 PM
  #66  
Group Moderator
 
StrictlyStunt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: PA
Posts: 22,023
StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

i can ride my bike with no handlebars........ no handlebars....











...no handlebars...
StrictlyStunt is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:10 PM
  #67  
†★ King of brake lines ★†
 
Juca's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Croatia™ ♥ ♥ ♣ ♠
Age: 29
Posts: 12,413
Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD View Post
if your talking about racing GP at Laguna or Qatar I agree. it was my dream.. to race GP and it didn't happen. life can be a bitch and we get over it, and then race/stunt where and when we can
+1
Juca is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:11 PM
  #68  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 35
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD View Post
you askin because you want to know? or because you just wanna frag the method?
yes, i want to know, why else would i ask?
stock05 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:17 PM
  #69  
Registered User
 
alicia417's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Temecula, CA
Age: 33
Posts: 557
alicia417 is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

alicia417 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:19 PM
  #70  
Embrace the Hate
 
EZEC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: connecticut
Age: 39
Posts: 5,812
EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

just to remind how ******* gay this poser *** piece of **** is....like his myspace fantasy world isn't a good enough reminder...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...er-friend.html
EZEC is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:23 PM
  #71  
Registered User
 
Radius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Badlandz-Atlanta
Posts: 41
Radius is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Haven't been here long but i for one give the guy props. :YEAH why should it matter what back ground you come from? and it's not like he was shoving this in any one's face. I think you guys just like to hate.
Radius is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:29 PM
  #72  
What happened to my blox?
 
stock05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: THE LEFT COAST
Age: 35
Posts: 13,412
stock05 is infamous around these parts
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by EZEC View Post
just to remind how ******* gay this poser *** piece of **** is....like his myspace fantasy world isn't a good enough reminder...

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...er-friend.html
i remember that, he actually had a few threads about him committing douchebaggery.
stock05 is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:47 PM
  #73  
RJD
Registered User
 
RJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Death Valley FL
Posts: 92
RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
yes, i want to know, why else would i ask?
first i cant believe no one anywhere hasn't done this before,, but...
put front pegs on a pos and learn to ride backwards a little faster each time. think of it like a unicycle...or more like when your going down a shallow hill backwards on a bicycle..you can go for a while the more you do it.. and you lay on the rear brake. you go over fast. i started out with a pos , which is now wrecked ****. trick is you can't counter steer, or i should say its reversed.. you gotta steer the back of the bike from the front cuz your on the front and yeah you feel the weight.. you gotta do it with pressure and leaning only.. the hardest part is starting out with two hands cuz you gotta atleast have your right for the clutch and your left foot on the right peg. when rollin a little you use the handle on the tank or whereever you put it... it is a true bitch at first and you can really only go in straight lines.. and you have to have a physical connect between steering axis center and bike frame using your arm and the handle and still positioning for balance. notice the handle on my tank? you have to use the inside area between your thumb and index of your left hand to roll the thottle so you can still brake it right, otherwise your hand would be in the wrong position when it comes up and it will be pushing your whole forearm down and you can't catch the rear. when you coax the front brake its gonna come up way faster than if you were doin a reg stoppie... but its actually easier, cuz all your weight is on the front and nothing on the rear.. and you also use your body weight to increase the pitching moment of the bike around the front axle right as you brake by leaning back. and you gotta have something higher up to catch when it gets around 60-70 degrees vertical or so. i used the rear peg assembly. if you were on a bicycle you could do this no problem tomorrow. with a motorbike you have to deal with the additional weight. like i said i dropped the pos over and over before i even considered my 10 which got dropped once on the right. in the pic youll see my inside right knee against the left end cap to help stabilize the the forks.. column and rest of the bike.... letting the thing down is another story
RJD is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:49 PM
  #74  
RJD
Registered User
 
RJD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Death Valley FL
Posts: 92
RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by stock05 View Post
i remember that, he actually had a few threads about him committing douchebaggery.
LOL.. everyone commits douchebaggery here
RJD is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
  #75  
I ****ed A Mermaid
 
sdfkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NY/Bmore
Posts: 6,794
sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD View Post
LOL.. everyone commits douchebaggery here
+1 this place is a douchebagopolis
sdfkillz is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:56 PM
  #76  
It's cold out here
 
csiamanis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Age: 33
Posts: 350
csiamanis is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

I will choose my time and not watch that again.
csiamanis is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 07:59 PM
  #77  
...
 
DLISH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Denver, ColoRADo
Posts: 16,296
DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by P L P View Post


i deleted him when hen tricked me into watching this stupid ******* video that wasted 1 minute and 41 seconds of my day!!! when you see this you'll understand how i felt
http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fusea...deoid=36403011
&
DLISH is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 PM
  #78  
...
 
DLISH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: Denver, ColoRADo
Posts: 16,296
DLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to beholdDLISH is a splendid one to behold
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by csiamanis View Post
I will choose my time and not watch that again.
&
DLISH is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 08:00 PM
  #79  
Registered User
 
Radius's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Badlandz-Atlanta
Posts: 41
Radius is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by RJD View Post
first i cant believe no one anywhere hasn't done this before,, but...
put front pegs on a pos and learn to ride backwards a little faster each time. think of it like a unicycle...or more like when your going down a shallow hill backwards on a bicycle..you can go for a while the more you do it.. and you lay on the rear brake. you go over fast. i started out with a pos , which is now wrecked ****. trick is you can't counter steer, or i should say its reversed.. you gotta steer the back of the bike from the front cuz your on the front and yeah you feel the weight.. you gotta do it with pressure and leaning only.. the hardest part is starting out with two hands cuz you gotta atleast have your right for the clutch and your left foot on the right peg. when rollin a little you use the handle on the tank or whereever you put it... it is a true bitch at first and you can really only go in straight lines.. and you have to have a physical connect between steering axis center and bike frame using your arm and the handle and still positioning for balance. notice the handle on my tank? you have to use the inside area between your thumb and index of your left hand to roll the thottle so you can still brake it right, otherwise your hand would be in the wrong position when it comes up and it will be pushing your whole forearm down and you can't catch the rear. when you coax the front brake its gonna come up way faster than if you were doin a reg stoppie... but its actually easier, cuz all your weight is on the front and nothing on the rear.. and you also use your body weight to increase the pitching moment of the bike around the front axle right as you brake by leaning back. and you gotta have something higher up to catch when it gets around 60-70 degrees vertical or so. i used the rear peg assembly. if you were on a bicycle you could do this no problem tomorrow. with a motorbike you have to deal with the additional weight. like i said i dropped the pos over and over before i even considered my 10 which got dropped once on the right. in the pic youll see my inside right knee against the left end cap to help stabilize the the forks.. column and rest of the bike.... letting the thing down is another story

+1 Thanks for sharing bro. Something new to try!
Radius is offline  
Old 07-21-2008, 08:05 PM
  #80  
I ****ed A Mermaid
 
sdfkillz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: NY/Bmore
Posts: 6,794
sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

i dont know what this guy does really if anything but hes not really claiming **** either....he seems to be a dude thats real pumped about bikes so i cant find any reason to be mad at him. unlike 80% of the dudes on here claiming all types of **** and not doing it. ppl are so angry lol **** it man do whatever u do.
sdfkillz is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.


Contact Us - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.