What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:21 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by Tony L
can someone explain this?

Old 07-23-2008, 07:22 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Woo hoo, this is almost better than days of our lives

also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

ok this guy is a retard for sure
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
rob, those owned posts are pretty retarded....still waiting on the info for the tank camera you have mounted, for real. or is that the handle you were referring too?
pm me on ms
Old 07-23-2008, 07:23 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

in all honesty, i hope this is real bc if it is, i'm gonna learn it and use it to finish off my run in my next xdl win!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:25 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

It's been fun guys. I just thought it was a cool pic, so I put it on my page. But when you guys brought it up in her to dissect it, well, I just couldn't resist. I'm outtttaaa

Late,

RD
Old 07-23-2008, 07:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
It's been fun guys. I just thought it was a cool pic, so I put it on my page. But when you guys brought it up in her to dissect it, well, I just couldn't resist. I'm outtttaaa

Late,

RD
you would save yourself alot of trouble by just saying that the photo was staged and theres no possible way to recreate it.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by RJD

Late,

RD
well then your a total piece of **** because i was not bashing you in any way for 99% of this thread and was trying to figure out what you do in your "show" but basicly your a *** who just likes to propagate drama with a fake *** picture and bullshit lies

go cut your self and die you emo ***
Old 07-23-2008, 07:30 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

so you spent 2 days attempting to bullshit everyone, and noone actually believed you and then u come clean that u really were full of **** and u owned us?? i guess ill never get this owning thing....
Old 07-23-2008, 07:31 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by RJD

Late,

RD
Originally Posted by Ryan S
you would save yourself alot of trouble by just saying that the photo was staged and theres no possible way to recreate it.
thats how i took he last post
Old 07-23-2008, 07:32 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
so you spent 2 days attempting to bullshit everyone, and noone actually believed you and then u come clean that u really were full of **** and u owned us?? i guess ill never get this owning thing....
people don't use the word owned in the right way
Old 07-23-2008, 07:36 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by Ryan S
It's because this guy feeds off of any kind of attention he can get good, bad, real or fake. It's not trouble for him it's enjoyment.. If you seen the more gayness on his myspace in the past, and the crap you can't miss by just randomly seeing his garbage on other peoples pages since he has 70,000+ friends, you'd understand.

Back to teach doing this trick at XDL! :YEAH
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 PM

MITTER is an unknown quantity at this point

is it over
Old 07-23-2008, 07:40 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mikkee

Back to teach doing this trick at XDL! :YEAH

just learned it and will have it mastered within the hour!!!!:YEAH

not only that, but i'm already rolling it 100 feet...it's gonna be pimp
Old 07-23-2008, 07:49 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
just learned it and will have it mastered within the hour!!!!:YEAH

not only that, but i'm already rolling it 100 feet...it's gonna be pimp
stop it..

Though what's his name from australia does the HC stoppie on to a 12 bar up front.. I'm sure many could do it if they took the time
Old 07-23-2008, 07:57 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

teacher---make sure to name it the "rob durren"
Old 07-23-2008, 07:58 PM

skidmark is a decent person

****, I was hoping this trick doesen't get named after that ******... don't do it!!
Old 07-23-2008, 08:00 PM
also known as OMR

i think a better name would be "the poser"
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 PM

Timmy P is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
well then your a total piece of **** because i was not bashing you in any way for 99% of this thread and was trying to figure out what you do in your "show" but basicly your a *** who just likes to propagate drama with a fake *** picture and bullshit lies

go cut your self and die you emo ***
That was awesome ! rogers totaly pissed.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:07 PM
myspace.com/deanellis

Dean Ellis is an unknown quantity at this point

yepp that ****** is on my myspace somehow... hmmm

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.