What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2008, 12:30 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

details....
Old 07-28-2008, 12:45 AM
rock stock

xXxNO LOVExXx will become famous soon enough

what, this thread isnt enough proof that this guy is a ******* childish internet "rider" that is just tryin to plow as many chicks as possible? if ppl wanna meet this clown, make a fake myspace account pretending to be a chick from his area thats basically down to ****...

and yea i know he is reading this thread, probably right now even as i post this. worst it will do is make him nervous bout the chicks he tries to meet off myspace cause they may not be who they portrayed themselves to be. seems fitting for him haha
Old 07-28-2008, 12:50 AM

apfire26 will become famous soon enough

That would work. LOL! ^^^
Old 07-28-2008, 01:00 AM
rock stock

it works no matter what. either he reads that post and starts thinkin every chick that sends him a freinds request is really someone from stuntlife that wants to kick his teeth in, or he doesnt read it and someone actually does this and kicks his teeth in... its win win haha
Old 07-28-2008, 01:05 AM

Radius is a decent person

Originally Posted by Standupnfall
Did he really just come on here and think he owned us because he said he can do something that he cant?
That's the funny party. Look at his last reply to thehate and especially his replies to DURTY-636. It was a dead give away. He wasn't calling you owned because he thought he was selling you that he could do this stunt. He called you owned because he managed to string you guys along for 23 whole pages trying to discred a pic that was clearly a spoof to begin with!
Old 07-28-2008, 01:11 AM
rock stock

Originally Posted by Radius
That's the funny party. Look at his last reply to thehate and especially his replies to DURTY-636. It was a dead give away. He wasn't calling you owned because he thought he was selling you that he could do this stunt. He called you owned because he managed to string you guys along for 23 whole pages trying to discred a pic that was clearly a spoof to begin with!
doesnt mean he isnt fake... he says that he is NOT a stuntrider, but he puts pics like this on his myspace!

Last edited by xXxNO LOVExXx; 07-28-2008 at 01:17 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:16 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Shut the **** up Rob, Your A little bitch that should have been put in your place A long time ago...
Old 07-28-2008, 01:19 AM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by xXxNO LOVExXx
doesnt mean he isnt fake... he says that he is NOT a stuntrider, but he puts pics like on his myspace!
Radius and Rob Durren are one in the same if you get my drift aka SAME PERSON...Read up on his posts and you will see what I mean..At first I thought it was probably Robs gay lover boyfriend defending him but then I realized it was rob himself. ******* Fagot...
Old 07-28-2008, 01:27 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

so where can we find this guy? i want to see if he even knows how to ride.

are there any videos of him getting over 3k in first gear?
Old 07-28-2008, 01:28 AM

doesnt mean he isnt fake... he says that he is NOT a stuntrider, but he puts pics like this on his myspace!
You look at his blog? He has a "challenge" out for anyone who wants to meet him. It's easy to call someone fake if you've never met them. Settle it once and for all. I think it's better to prove him fake than say he's fake. That really has no cred at all.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:32 AM

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Radius and Rob Durren are one in the same if you get my drift aka SAME PERSON...Read up on his posts and you will see what I mean..At first I thought it was probably Robs gay lover boyfriend defending him but then I realized it was rob himself. ******* Fagot...
You busted me.
Old 07-28-2008, 01:53 AM
rock stock

You look at his blog? He has a "challenge" out for anyone who wants to meet him. It's easy to call someone fake if you've never met them. Settle it once and for all. I think it's better to prove him fake than say he's fake. That really has no cred at all.
are you blind? or are you really rob durren... noone in their right ******* mind could view his page and read way to many pages of this thread, and still think he isnt fake.

i dont streetrace or ride on the track, so im not gonna accept this "challenge" lol. would i be considered fake if i put up picks of me in full leathers with knee pucks on that are untouched and **** on my myspace? its the same ******* thing

stop defending this douche (or yourself if you really are rob and your childish enough to make multiple names since noone will defend you)
Old 07-28-2008, 02:31 AM

are you blind? or are you really rob durren... noone in their right ******* mind could view his page and read way to many pages of this thread, and still think he isnt fake.

i dont streetrace or ride on the track, so im not gonna accept this "challenge" lol. would i be considered fake if i put up picks of me in full leathers with knee pucks on that are untouched and **** on my myspace? its the same ******* thing

stop defending this douche (or yourself if you really are rob and your childish enough to make multiple names since noone will defend you)
Yeah I'll admit on the face it seems gay as hell and I'm not defending him. I just learned my lesson long ago as a kid BMXing in mid Atlanta. Some kid named Timmy who everyone thought was a gimper because of the way he walked showed up at the half pipe one day and out tricked us all. No one would have ever believed it, so after that I never judged a book by its cover and learned not to underestimate people.

What I don't understand is if the guy says he's not a stunter and admits the pic is a spoof, then where's the problem? Yeah he's got one pic of a stunt on his page that hardly even looks like a stunt it looks so fucked up but so do a lot of people who have never even touched a bike so they'd all be guilty of faking. I give the guy no props for being a stunter but as a possible racer I just don't see someone who's green. That's not defending him. Honestly I don't know what a racer would be doing in this group in the first place and think it's whacked, but then there was the issue with the pic.
Old 07-28-2008, 02:43 AM
rock stock

what self respecting motorcycle racer/stunter would post pics on myspace of

a: his hot **** ride with a gallon of cheap vodka next too it

b: pics of people that he doesnt even ******* know!

c: a pic of a stunt thats NEVER BEEN DONE, and then claim to not be a stunt rider

d: photoshops **** to make himself look better (not just cropping and correcting photos)

i have formed an opinion on every ****** fact in this thread, and every lie on his myspace! either you or durren should prove us all wrong sayin that he is a poser... especially since noone even knows who he is. kinda hard for a no name to get monster and astar to sponsor them, isnt it?

maybe its cause he designed the ****** zx10
Old 07-28-2008, 02:49 AM

k7-600 will become famous soon enough

I think it takes a pretty sick individual to get their jolleys off when other's wild out about his lies. If Rob Durren gets excited because a group of ppl(SL) found out about a fake/staged/photoshopped pic that he had on his myspace page and called him out on it. I just don't understand why or how someone would rather go on and on for days/weeks trying to continue a lie and get ppl so mad at them rather than just say, oh, ya, I thought it would make a cool pic. i think if he had said that, only a fraction of us would have gotten on his ****.

personally, it is a cool pic, and this thread has given me something to follow while at work, but this Durren character who lives vicariously through lies totally blows my mind. I feel sorry for the guy, but I'd like to see him put to shame. He deserves it, it'll be like our own little intervention.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:18 AM
O.T.L.

ANTI-SOCIAL is a decent person

I think this guy rob..can't even out stunt me on a 50 !!
Old 07-28-2008, 03:35 AM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
get SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn did anyone notice...

i think those are marks from a sharpie drawn out as his "alleged" six-pack
wow this thread was ******* stupid yet entertaining with a beer or 2
Old 07-28-2008, 03:37 AM
**** YOU

anarchist35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by scott3824
he sharpied in lines for his abs
dammit.......
Old 07-28-2008, 08:24 AM

Squidhick651 is a decent person

Durren needs to just be up front with chicks he myspace request and put the headline "That's what I love about high school chicks man... I keep getting older and they keep staying the same age man..."or " sometimes these high school chicks will let you do ATM!"
Old 07-28-2008, 08:47 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stock05
excessa has a bigger unit than 90% of the guys on SL, its no big secret.

that is so gross.

I can use the term even if I can't do the deed. this thread is for the posers.

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.