What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 07:08 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:08 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by TL MILLER
get SOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
holy **** this guy has issues

Originally Posted by RJD
point taken. ok dude.. i'll meet up with you anywhere any time, pm me your # and i'll even call.. let's hash this out voice to voice or what-the-**** ever... you had no reason to assume anything.. now or at any time. why the **** would you assume anything? you ever met me? you know anything about me? why are you judging **** you don't know, like 99% of the crowd? you just a follower, like most of the pussies in here? the **** you've posted says you don't want straight answers to anything, but are more interested in propagating the bullshit whether its right or wrong.
Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.
i was asking him what kind of show he was putting on in miami cause i figured if he was gonna do this trick there then i might go see it but for some reason he doesn't like to reply to my posts so i suspect most of the people in this thread are correct in assuming this guy is just some kind of poser
Old 07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:09 PM
is back on the dirt

the gnar is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
looking at his position in relation to the bike..
i just talked with a few genesis that have published in science journals around the world and they said "YO PHYSICS BE WACK D!!!"

but in all seriousness you try to hard to sound like you know what the **** you are talking about. the physic Phd's i work with dont even talk like you.

n on a side note, even if you went to XDL or stuntwars you'd get mad credit for even going out there and attempting this, and i use this term loosely, trick you innovated. so man up, **** i'm sure a few of these nice guys on here will even let you borrow their caged bike so you dont have to chance yours.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:10 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by old man roger
holy **** this guy has issues

i was asking him what kind of show he was putting on in miami cause i figured if he was gonna do this trick there then i might go see it but for some reason he doesn't like to reply to my posts so i suspect most of the people in this thread are correct in assuming this guy is just some kind of poser

Old 07-23-2008, 07:11 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by the gnar
i just talked with a few genesis that have published in science journals around the world and they said "YO PHYSICS BE WACK D!!!"

but in all seriousness you try to hard to sound like you know what the **** you are talking about. the physic Phd's i work with dont even talk like you.

n on a side note, even if you went to XDL or stuntwars you'd get mad credit for even going out there and attempting this, and i use this term loosely, trick you innovated. so man up, **** i'm sure a few of these nice guys on here will even let you borrow their caged bike so you dont have to chance yours.

Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

I have lost all respect for you in any way.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:12 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

Nags... can you please, pretty PLEASE ban this **** jockey?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:13 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by mikkee
Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren
--
Old 07-23-2008, 07:14 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by thehate.
I would ******* shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had ***** since ***** had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ***???????
x
Old 07-23-2008, 07:15 PM
is back on the dirt

DAMNNNNN. i was all wrong about you Rob. i'm sorry i doubted you. here i am thinking how you are a liar and cant do this trick. next thing i know you attach this. i am owned, if you can attach stuff to a web page you can stunt.

ever forgive me?
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Tony L
can someone explain this?

where is the kickstand in this picture ? photoshopped out maybe and like some one else said the front tire is also photoshopped
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by KROHNSTUNTS
HAHAHAHAHA "DANGER DURREN" brand headlight kill switches "so when you wanna be brave, you can kill your lights"

xx

Old 07-23-2008, 07:16 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

rob, those owned posts are pretty retarded....still waiting on the info for the tank camera you have mounted, for real. or is that the handle you were referring too?
Old 07-23-2008, 07:18 PM
is back on the dirt

where is the kickstand in this picture ? photoshopped out maybe and like some one else said the front tire is also photoshopped
don't be dumb, its clearly the same color as the trees. damn omr.

just playin playa
Old 07-23-2008, 07:18 PM
also known as OMR

posting that you owned some one when you haven't even responded to them is a little strange ...
Old 07-23-2008, 07:19 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/28-...3-droptop.html

I think i found your new best friend

-
Old 07-23-2008, 07:20 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Originally Posted by AntwanRTTG
You should get that checked out!
--
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point

posting that you owned some one when you haven't even responded to them is a little strange ...
A little?

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
--
Uhh yeah.. I'm the one that called out everyone here as being owned on page 12 buddy..

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.