What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2008, 06:33 PM
N/A

N/A is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What will Rob Durren come up with next.

Originally Posted by thehate.
yeah I know right!.....LOL... this ****** guy kills me!! like WOW!! he has done everthing there is ever to do!!
E-Rack still takes the cake but this guy is closing in FAST with all of his
Old 07-23-2008, 06:35 PM

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by RJD
ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways

You guys see how he's ignoring my re's to his posts and choosing just to argue with you guys about **** talkin?
Old 07-23-2008, 06:36 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mikkee
You guys see how he's ignoring my re's to his posts and choosing just to argue with you guys about **** talkin?
He dodges around any meaningful post, most notably Teach's post concerning his posture.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:37 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by RJD
ya tard... i saw the video... and the guy's a perfect pro at everything BUT bringing the rear end up... looking at his position in relation to the bike..with his legs around the cage/engine when he started it, no wonder it went sideways
He HAS to wrap his heels around the cage. Lets see, basic physics... 2 objects, 1 being powered through alternate means (ie: motor) the other object (being object 2) is being carried by Object 1. Object 1 stops abruptly using alternate means (ie: brakes) while Object 2 will continue traveling at the same speed Object 1 was originally traveling UNLESS Object 2 is somehow bound to Object 1 (ie: hooking your heals around the cage).

During your story you manage to hang on the entire time with just a few fingers with one hand and your spare hand hangs onto some sort of hook, or open spot in the gas tank or some **** by which the bike perfectly flips up THROUGH BP and never leans side to side in EITHER direction.

I think the reason why you need until November is b/c you can't come up with the money to fix your bike after you let if ****** drop after this picture. I hate droppin my bike from 12, but since you have a squidly bike I imagine you did some major damage ********.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:39 PM

thehate. will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mr. Farley
E-Rack still takes the cake but this guy is closing in FAST with all of his
I would ******* shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had ***** since ***** had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ***???????
N/A

Originally Posted by inolen
He dodges around any meaningful post, most notably Teach's post concerning his posture.
He dodged Teach's but most of all is dodging Mikkee's considering he has an OPEN INVITATION from a very talented photographer who just so happens to have a **** load of street credit among ALL stunt riders. I'm pretty sure if Chris saw it with his own 2 eyes, his word would be as good as gold.

So how about it Durren... take Chris up on his offer. He's willing to make the distance and shoot EVERYTHING.
RJD

RJD is a decent person

So have you pm'd Nascency Chris yet?

Let's get this hotness rollin! :YEAH

it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:40 PM
N/A

I would ******* shoot myself is I was this clown! did you see the pic of his bed post!!!!..come on, this homo aint had ***** since ***** had him!!! WTF is with this dumb ***???????
No, that's all the times he's been buttraped. We **** around and put our friends phone numbers and **** on the m4m section on Craigslist.....

HE DOES IT FOR REAL!!!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:41 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

So how about it Durren... take Chris up on his offer. He's willing to make the distance and shoot EVERYTHING.

it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:43 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

calm down boss. it's all good dude. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to.

Kempkada is a decent person

:YEAH

mikkee is a decent person

Originally Posted by inolen

Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren
Old 07-23-2008, 06:44 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

No, that's all the times he's been buttraped. We **** around and put our friends phone numbers and **** on the m4m section on Craigslist.....

HE DOES IT FOR REAL!!!

unknot your panties and breath chief. have a beer and chill. everything's going exactly as it's supposed to.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM
N/A

Yup.. well I'm outie.. No vid is going to be done with Nascency Chris, nor will this guy show up at stuntwars.. If it actually happens I'm sure it'll be up on here. At that point I'll retract all my douschebag assumptions, put them on myself, and give him props.

Good day Mr. Durren
+1 to that. If someone creates a new stunt like that and is successful then my hats off to them, but coming at us like a douchebag still isn't going to earn my respect or anyone else's for that matter.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:50 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

one more question rob, what kind of on board camera is taht on your tank? looks pretty slim and i'm looking at getting one for some upcoming track days. how's the clarity and the steadiness of it?

and also, your headlights would NOT hit you in the face even if you were leaning back as far as humanly possible. remember, i've tried similar stuff on full fairing bieks and to reach the handlebars with any amount of control, with full leathers on, all while sitting on the front fender (because there is no place to stand without front axle pegs - it is physically impossible to support your weight and do anythign on just the axle nut), you would not be able to lean taht far back.

now if you had pegs, at least your story would be a LITTLE more believable. i'm sure you did on your beater bike, but either way...

i'm still curious as to why you are pulling against the bike to hold it up, rather than pushing against it to keep it from flipping. your right foot is clearly in the wrong position.

i could care less either way, i think this whole thing is funny and at least it gives me something to read!
Old 07-23-2008, 06:53 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
one more question rob, what kind of on board camera is taht on your tank? looks pretty slim and i'm looking at getting one for some upcoming track days. how's the clarity and the steadiness of it?

and also, your headlights would NOT hit you in the face even if you were leaning back as far as humanly possible. remember, i've tried similar stuff on full fairing bieks and to reach the handlebars with any amount of control, with full leathers on, all while sitting on the front fender (because there is no place to stand without front axle pegs - it is physically impossible to support your weight and do anythign on just the axle nut), you would not be able to lean taht far back.

now if you had pegs, at least your story would be a LITTLE more believable. i'm sure you did on your beater bike, but either way...

i'm still curious as to why you are pulling against the bike to hold it up, rather than pushing against it to keep it from flipping. your right foot is clearly in the wrong position.

i could care less either way, i think this whole thing is funny and at least it gives me something to read!
I think he forgets he's not re-inventing the wheel by any means. Pro's like yourself have been trying all sorts of **** behind the scenes that has NEVER been put on camera. But that's the life of a pathological liar, they start to believe themselves and can't distinguish anymore between fact or fiction... it's all one blur.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 PM
RJD

RJD is a decent person

Hang on ya'll, I have something to show you. Give me a few minutes.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:57 PM

sdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of lightsdfkillz is a glorious beacon of light

i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:01 PM
N/A

Originally Posted by sdfkillz
i have 5000 for you to travel to me perform this trick for a cameraman of my choice and if you are successful i promise and will put in a contract that i will not release the footage untill after your show. if you fail, you give me that zx10 and i post the footage of you failing.
Sounds fair! I'll throw in $5!
Old 07-23-2008, 07:06 PM

YoungBuck is a decent person

waiting.....

Originally Posted by RJD
Hang on ya'll, I have something to show you. Give me a few minutes.

Quick Reply: What will Rob Durren come up with next.