Scooter Trash Photo Gallery
www.ScooterTrashST.com
Detroit, Michigan

Droptop

Old 01-14-2008, 08:02 PM

bikeslut223 is a decent person
Droptop

THE STORY OF DROP TOP...DARYL SCOTT WIZINSKY,,THE GUY WHO LIVES OFF OF OTHERS FAME AND TRIES TO PULL THEM DOWN B/C HE IS BEYOND JEALOUS..IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE WAS BORN, HIS FATHER LEFT HIM..HE WAS MAD AT HIMSELF FOR HAVING SUCH A DISGRACE OF A CHILD, HE THOUGHT IF HE LEFT HIS SSI COLLECTING MOTHER NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD SPERM MADE ..DROPTOP'S DADDY BECAME A DRUNK, DEPRESSED THAT HE MADE SUCH A FAT , NASTY CHILD AND MOVED FAR AWAY...AS FATTY GREW UP HE WAS MADE FUN OF FOR HAVING 5 CHINS AND STRECH MARKS AT THE AGE OF 5...HE STARTED SAYING HIS ALLOWANCE FROM CLEANING UP DOG **** SO HE COULD GET LAID BY THE AGE OF 18 !

SOON AFTER HE SPENT THE $200 HE MADE ON A HOOKER AND PILLS TO MAKE HIS DICK HE THOUGHT HE WAS A MAN...NOT RELIZING THAT WHEN A REAL MAN NUTS HE DOESN'T GO IN TO SEZIURS OR THE ACT OF TURRETS.

HIS MOM FELT BAD FOR A WHAT A LOSER HE WAS HE BOUGHT HIM OLD MUSTANGS AND USED PIECES OF ***** TO MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF. hE THOUGHT IF HE LEARNED HOW TO RIDE / STUNT ON THINGS W/ 4 WHEELS CHCIKS WOULD LIKE HIM...BUT THAT DIDNT REALLY WORK SO HE MADE UP LIES OF BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER AND ETC JUST TO GET *****...WELL EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PAST 5YRS OF HIS STUNT LIFE SO I DON'T NEED TO GO THERE SO LETS SKIP TO NOW AND HOW HE HAS A GHETTO 2 BEDROOM HOUSE IN L.PARK DRIVES HIS BOSSES ELEMENT AND TAKES PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES THINGS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HIS..CLAIMS TO OWN ALL THIS **** BUT HIS CREDIT REPORT ONLY SHOWS OWING THE IRS $30K..THE HOUSE AND OTHER BULL **** !!LMFAO

HIS FAMILY...ARE HERION ADDICTS, PILL POPPERS, AND SSI COLLECTORS...NOT PART OF THE MOB, OR A STATE TROOPER..
HE WORKS FOR METRO AND ***** HIS PANTS EVERYDAY B/C LARGE BLACK GUYS KEEP COMING IN TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT THE LOSER B/C DROPTOP KNOWS HE'S AN AZZ AND KARMA IS A ***** ******...A BIG BLACK ***** ******..

POOR DROP, WILL BE ATTENDING HIS AOB REUINION IN A WHEEL CHAIR LIKE HIS MAMA:YEAH
Old 01-14-2008, 08:15 PM

budd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the roughbudd is a jewel in the rough
Re: Droptop

woah!
Old 01-14-2008, 08:18 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Have not seen one of these threads in awhile i thought he died already
Old 01-14-2008, 08:19 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by bikeslut223
THE STORY OF DROP TOP...DARYL SCOTT WIZINSKY,,THE GUY WHO LIVES OFF OF OTHERS FAME AND TRIES TO PULL THEM DOWN B/C HE IS BEYOND JEALOUS..IT ALL STARTED WHEN HE WAS BORN, HIS FATHER LEFT HIM..HE WAS MAD AT HIMSELF FOR HAVING SUCH A DISGRACE OF A CHILD, HE THOUGHT IF HE LEFT HIS SSI COLLECTING MOTHER NO ONE WOULD KNOW WHAT A WASTE OF GOOD SPERM MADE ..DROPTOP'S DADDY BECAME A DRUNK, DEPRESSED THAT HE MADE SUCH A FAT , NASTY CHILD AND MOVED FAR AWAY...AS FATTY GREW UP HE WAS MADE FUN OF FOR HAVING 5 CHINS AND STRECH MARKS AT THE AGE OF 5...HE STARTED SAYING HIS ALLOWANCE FROM CLEANING UP DOG **** SO HE COULD GET LAID BY THE AGE OF 18 !

SOON AFTER HE SPENT THE $200 HE MADE ON A HOOKER AND PILLS TO MAKE HIS DICK HE THOUGHT HE WAS A MAN...NOT RELIZING THAT WHEN A REAL MAN NUTS HE DOESN'T GO IN TO SEZIURS OR THE ACT OF TURRETS.

HIS MOM FELT BAD FOR A WHAT A LOSER HE WAS HE BOUGHT HIM OLD MUSTANGS AND USED PIECES OF ***** TO MAKE HIM FEEL GOOD ABOUT HIMSELF. hE THOUGHT IF HE LEARNED HOW TO RIDE / STUNT ON THINGS W/ 4 WHEELS CHCIKS WOULD LIKE HIM...BUT THAT DIDNT REALLY WORK SO HE MADE UP LIES OF BEING A PHOTOGRAPHER AND ETC JUST TO GET *****...WELL EVERYONE KNOWS THAT PAST 5YRS OF HIS STUNT LIFE SO I DON'T NEED TO GO THERE SO LETS SKIP TO NOW AND HOW HE HAS A GHETTO 2 BEDROOM HOUSE IN L.PARK DRIVES HIS BOSSES ELEMENT AND TAKES PICS OF OTHER PEOPLES THINGS ACTING LIKE THEY ARE HIS..CLAIMS TO OWN ALL THIS **** BUT HIS CREDIT REPORT ONLY SHOWS OWING THE IRS $30K..THE HOUSE AND OTHER BULL **** !!LMFAO

HIS FAMILY...ARE HERION ADDICTS, PILL POPPERS, AND SSI COLLECTORS...NOT PART OF THE MOB, OR A STATE TROOPER..
HE WORKS FOR METRO AND ***** HIS PANTS EVERYDAY B/C LARGE BLACK GUYS KEEP COMING IN TO GET A GOOD LOOK AT THE LOSER B/C DROPTOP KNOWS HE'S AN AZZ AND KARMA IS A ***** ******...A BIG BLACK ***** ******..

POOR DROP, WILL BE ATTENDING HIS AOB REUINION IN A WHEEL CHAIR LIKE HIS MAMA:YEAH
Everyone knows he's a loser and all that other **** you said.

You slept with him

Last edited by MikeM; 01-14-2008 at 08:22 PM.
Old 01-14-2008, 08:21 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
Everyone knows he's a loser and all that other **** you said.

You slept with him
Old 01-15-2008, 02:47 AM
I Love To Post!

Lucky~13 is a decent person

You slept with him
Old 01-15-2008, 05:42 AM

Diviniti is an unknown quantity at this point

o rly.

Jesus Christ, will the drama of droptop ever stop? I can't believe anyone still actually gives a ****.

Old 01-15-2008, 12:39 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

You slept with him
She covered the $200 story.
Old 01-15-2008, 12:47 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

Whoa......this is a name I haven't heard in a long, LONG time.
Old 01-15-2008, 02:38 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

Haha.

As long as he doesn't come back trying to pose as a stunter who cares, he'll die eventually.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:42 PM

i didnt sleep w/ him, armani did. so what are you talking about ? work with him yeah but thats it. i know he's an *** thats why i wouldnt date or **** him
Old 01-15-2008, 04:50 PM
I Love To Post!

Schwartz will become famous soon enough

Poor Drop Top.
Diviniti posting?
Now this Thread is a blast from the past. Ninner, Scott30-4785, Borne, Lucky.
ALL we need is Nick Hill and Detroit Style.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:13 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

i didnt sleep w/ him, armani did. so what are you talking about ? work with him yeah but thats it. i know he's an *** thats why i wouldnt date or **** him

wait.....I thought you were Armani
Old 01-15-2008, 05:15 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

yeah we thought you were armani

so you're her friend i guess?
Old 01-15-2008, 08:33 PM

big dave is an unknown quantity at this point

he sent me a myspace friend request recently.
i found that mildly amusing as i figured one of his hoodwinked hookers would've stabbed him by now...
Old 01-15-2008, 08:49 PM

we are cool, i hated her for no reason all because daryl talked so much **** about so i thought she was what he said about her. i work w/ him so i can't defend her there so why not here. right?
he talks about everyone when he's the crazy one not anyone in his past.
Old 01-15-2008, 08:53 PM
The Mountain Killer

we are cool, i hated her for no reason all because daryl talked so much **** about so i thought she was what he said about her. i work w/ him so i can't defend her there so why not here. right?
You have a pretty sweet user name
Old 01-15-2008, 08:56 PM

Originally Posted by Jon X
I hang with guys who ryde so all my boys call me lil miss bike **** so i went with it on here.:YEAH
Old 01-15-2008, 09:21 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Huh!
Originally Posted by Schwartz
Poor Drop Top.
Diviniti posting?
Now this Thread is a blast from the past. Ninner, Scott30-4785, Borne, Lucky.
ALL we need is Nick Hill and Detroit Style.
I'll get D-dtyle on here. What's up homey? How you been?
Originally Posted by Borne
wait.....I thought you were Armani
+1

+1
Originally Posted by big dave
he sent me a myspace friend request recently.
i found that mildly amusing as i figured one of his hoodwinked hookers would've stabbed him by now...
Big Dave, haven't seen this guy since the bar night on the way back from Daytona 2005 or 6.
So do you get an employee discount?
Originally Posted by Jon X
+1
I hang with guys who ryde so all my boys call me lil miss bike **** so i went with it on here.:YEAH
Nice friends. Does the name fit?
Old 01-17-2008, 11:36 PM
GOODBYE STUNTLIFE

Droptop can only hope to improve

IT IS!!!!! COME ON USE SOME COMMON SENSE!!!

Quick Reply: Droptop