subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 02:08 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: subframe cage

175 pegs not included but dude im not sure if the 04 is the same as the o5 i have to do some research because i don't want to sell you a cage that doesnt fit
Old 04-16-2007, 03:19 AM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

rogers wheelies is garbage!
Old 04-16-2007, 03:57 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
175 pegs not included but dude im not sure if the 04 is the same as the o5 i have to do some research because i don't want to sell you a cage that doesnt fit
I'm 99.995% sure the 04 and 05 are identical, they change again in 06... the models go 96-99, 00-03, 04-05, 06-+... except for the 1000, which I think changed a year early in 03
Old 04-16-2007, 11:30 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

thats what i am coming up with also now i have to find out if my buddy has an 05 or an 06 because i obviously need a bike here to make one...
Old 04-16-2007, 01:13 PM
also known as OMR

any one local any bike any year just bring it by 175
Old 04-16-2007, 03:22 PM

slackerX is an unknown quantity at this point

Deffinitly take one for my 04 636... ill get back to you next week,, have to pick up tires first
Old 04-16-2007, 06:39 PM
also known as OMR

cool some thing other then a 600 rr .....woo hoo....
Old 04-16-2007, 08:57 PM

Hawco is an unknown quantity at this point

make one for an r6! haha,
i just got my scrapeworks subframe in today, i wonder how its ognna hold up

Old 04-16-2007, 09:06 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ry0s

Big cake
Old 04-17-2007, 02:38 AM
also known as OMR

thats one solid ******* unit right there......thats like the big bling bling in the stunt world hahaha
Old 04-17-2007, 02:40 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ry0s

its going to hold up fine but your frame is going to break where it bolts up
Old 04-17-2007, 02:44 AM
also known as OMR

thats a possibility....

if it were my r6 i would put some flat stock from the rear peg bracket mounts to the front peg bracket mounts

and that alone would double the life of the subframe mounting tabs
Old 04-17-2007, 04:19 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

600rr +++++++ PLZ!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:21 AM
www.TheXtremeShow.com

FrankieG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suicidl
its going to hold up fine but your frame is going to break where it bolts up
Get the rubber bushings use to hold the tank for the 600rr, they are steelt reinforced but surrounded by rubber it will absorb the shock of the initial hit and not break tabs!
Old 04-17-2007, 07:32 AM

thats a possibility....

if it were my r6 i would put some flat stock from the rear peg bracket mounts to the front peg bracket mounts

and that alone would double the life of the subframe mounting tabs
yea i was thinking about that actually, tobad they never did it, the subframes solid, i love it, but i am worribed about the frame tabs
i asked bill d about that before i ordered he doesn't think it will happen, sooo maybe it won't who knows, i'm sure i'll find out

what i don't get is, why doesn't the f4i's tabs break, don't hear of their subframes breaking to often...so wouldn't the tabs have to give?

Last edited by Hawco; 04-17-2007 at 07:38 AM.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:11 PM
also known as OMR

f4i subframes are not made of steel
Old 04-17-2007, 02:07 PM
also known as OMR

off to the garage i go got to finish up some more cages....the pm's are tapering off i think im running out of customers lol

might have to try ebay
Old 04-17-2007, 05:04 PM
also known as OMR

off to the garage i go got to finish up some more cages....the pm's are tapering off i think im running out of customers lol

might have to try ebay
Old 04-17-2007, 06:15 PM
also known as OMR

going riding...
Old 04-17-2007, 09:11 PM

errr i get what your sayin, if my subframe takes a hard smack the impact will go else where cuz its so solid more than likey to the frame tabs gotcha

Quick Reply: subframe cage