subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 03:59 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
subframe cage

so a couple local stunters saw my subcage that i made with folding pegs......

Subframe Cage(s)
new page gotta have pics
subframe cages available
Yamaha
Honda
  • CBR F4i - 01, 02, 03
  • CBR 954- all years
  • CBR 929- all years
  • CBR 600RR - 03, 04, 05, 06, 07 <<< click here
kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600/750 -01, 02, 03, 04, 05
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02
$175 Shipped

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600rr & the 03-05 Yamaha R6 pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position!
  • The 01-03 gsxr's have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lowers 3 inches wider (Then stock)
  • All other models are in the stock location except they are rotated on there axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	subcage 2.jpg
Views:	3216
Size:	75.2 KB
ID:	191538   Click image for larger version

Name:	subcage 3.jpg
Views:	3201
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	191539  

Last edited by nags; 08-04-2007 at 07:58 PM.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:01 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: subframe cage

guess what ill be doing for the next couple days

Name:	bikes 2.jpg
Views:	1405
Size:	14.6 KB
ID:	191540  

Last edited by old man roger; 04-02-2007 at 04:05 AM.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:32 AM

xxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nicexxMICKEYxx is just really nice

Thats funny that u posted that because today I broke ANOTHER rear foot peg and I was thinking i need to get some steel pegs or some kind stunt pegs. Only thing though is then it would just break the bracket but one of those might be the answer.
Old 04-02-2007, 12:49 PM
also known as OMR

yea with this you dont bend the subframe or the peg bracket and the peg has folded up on every crash so far ,and my pegs a oem so i bet if you bought a set of after market round solid pegs that still fold up this system would be damn near impossible to brake a rear peg
Old 04-02-2007, 02:45 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

good **** man
Old 04-02-2007, 02:50 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

I started on the same setup after I saw the powers subcage a few weeks ago.. Now that I'm back in town it will be finished!! I like the fold up peg design better cause it would still break the tabs or the subframe with out the fold up design.. Are you going to run rearset braces? My GSXR has to have them with it's tinfoil subframe... I know I have seen a 636 crack.. thats why I asked..
Old 04-02-2007, 02:52 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

make me one rog. take your time. no hard pressing. pm me price.
Old 04-02-2007, 03:18 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DBOUNCE1
good **** man
Of these bikes which do u think will have the frame that lasts the longest:

a) F4i
b) 2000 Gsxr
c) 6RR

I think the old school gix. wat's ur take?
Old 04-02-2007, 04:41 PM

1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about1ST GEAR has a spectacular aura about

Frame... or subframe... And prolly the F4i.. or GSXR... def not the rr
Old 04-02-2007, 04:55 PM

DBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of lightDBOUNCE1 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
Of these bikes which do u think will have the frame that lasts the longest:

a) F4i
b) 2000 Gsxr
c) 6RR

I think the old school gix. wat's ur take?
f4i
Old 04-02-2007, 05:49 PM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
guess what ill be doing for the next couple days

yes i cant wait that is my 600rr on the left. i am sick of buying rear peg brackets.:YEAH
Old 04-02-2007, 05:53 PM

DEBO is a decent person

send me one in the mail. How $?
Old 04-02-2007, 11:01 PM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

Old 04-02-2007, 11:05 PM

jbstunts is a decent person

those r sick roger:YEAH i never broke rear pegs though
Old 04-03-2007, 04:19 AM
also known as OMR

i bend the bracket and the tabs on the subframe all the time and i was sick of down facing pegs i slipped off in a ralph louie once and it was bad.....lol...

not gonna be a problem ever again................
Old 04-03-2007, 04:27 AM
also known as OMR

15 hours later....the 600 rr is done and the gsxr just needs to be bolted back together......

Name:	600rr.jpg
Views:	1788
Size:	76.2 KB
ID:	191577   Click image for larger version

Name:	just cage.jpg
Views:	1193
Size:	51.2 KB
ID:	191578  
Old 04-03-2007, 08:53 AM

ya boy thats so sick i cant wait to pick the bike up and go ride tonight. maybe i will actually be able to ride with out the worry that i will break a bracket.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:49 AM

MannyFresh954 can only hope to improve

DAM man that **** looks good....how about making me one of those shark fins to keep my fingers out of the sprocket....?
Old 04-03-2007, 12:30 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MannyFresh954
DAM man that **** looks good....how about making me one of those shark fins to keep my fingers out of the sprocket....?
sorry man i don't have any more of the material for the chaingurds
Old 04-03-2007, 03:47 PM
also known as OMR

the gsxr is done......

the feel of the gixxer pegs is nice ,i think im gonna do mine more like the gixxer

Quick Reply: subframe cage