subframe cage

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 07:13 PM

DECEPTICON13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: subframe cage

hey rodg,,,

just so you know the 929/954 and the 03/04 636 brace is exactly the same, the only thing that is different is that the hole for the bolts are a little smaller on the 636, just aheads up so you dont have to track down a 929 everytime you do one......
Old 04-10-2007, 07:24 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

and 636 rear rearsets work on 99-02 r6's
Old 04-11-2007, 02:34 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DECEPTICON13
hey rodg,,,

just so you know the 929/954 and the 03/04 636 brace is exactly the same, the only thing that is different is that the hole for the bolts are a little smaller on the 636, just aheads up so you dont have to track down a 929 everytime you do one......
yea i sold my buddy one so it's no big deal to borrow it and that way i can be sure to get the pegs in the stock location and make sure the cross bar clears every thing same with the r6 deal but thanks for the heads up ....

wheeliest too
Old 04-11-2007, 04:06 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

making some more 600 rr subframe cages tomorrow....

this is starting to be a job lol
Old 04-11-2007, 09:56 AM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

I like the idea of moving the pass pegs down and back from stock like you did on the 600RR but what can you do if you have a traditional exhaust out the side? you're pretty much stuck right? except maybe making only the left one longer, which would be alright for staggered but would be weird to try to combo off of or tote passengers around with....?
Old 04-11-2007, 12:32 PM
also known as OMR

most bikes don't need to have them moved but if you had to almost any exhaust system has enough play in it to fit them

the 600 rr is just so short that any one over 5"5 is cramped on it
Old 04-11-2007, 01:11 PM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

Originally Posted by old man roger
most bikes don't need to have them moved but if you had to almost any exhaust system has enough play in it to fit them

the 600 rr is just so short that any one over 5"5 is cramped on it
very true I am 6'2'' tall I Hate doing staggered on the stock pegs. now i got the new setup its great.
Old 04-11-2007, 01:24 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

O M R -subcages & bars , this could just be the start playa , SI,Powers ,FI ,905 & OMR . Has a good ring to it right? lol , So Im interested in a sub cage for an 04 636 ,let me know whats up.
Old 04-11-2007, 02:18 PM
is a squid

BIG-D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flavadavescbr
very true I am 6'2'' tall I Hate doing staggered on the stock pegs. now i got the new setup its great.
Im 6' 4" I cant wait to get mine in from Rodger. I had him set mine up exactly like yours
Old 04-11-2007, 02:24 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by -nelson
O M R -subcages & bars , this could just be the start playa , SI,Powers ,FI ,905 & OMR . Has a good ring to it right? lol , So Im interested in a sub cage for an 04 636 ,let me know whats up.
I been telling him but he wont listen
Old 04-11-2007, 03:36 PM

flavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really niceflavadavescbr is just really nice

Originally Posted by BIG-D
Im 6' 4" I cant wait to get mine in from Rodger. I had him set mine up exactly like yours
cool. :YEAH you will like it alot he has my bike he is doing it exactly like mine being tall on a 600rr sucks. but with this set up it will work perfect.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:39 PM

gsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura aboutgsxrchick1000 has a spectacular aura about

Hey Boys!
Old 04-11-2007, 05:53 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

yeah I know the 600RR is bad, the 03-04 is the worst, the 05+ has a little bit longer rear rearsets, and the 900RR actually has really open ergos, but I'm like 6.5' tall so for me I think pretty much any bike could benefit from a little bit of that.. I've been thinking about hooking up one of my spare pass pegs as a cheater peg but haven't done it. the way the 98-99 900 tail is so wide I think it would hinder getting my foot on it, unless I were to run no tail
Old 04-12-2007, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

geuss what i did all last night and tonight and probably half the day tomorrow

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	600 rr subcages.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	82.6 KB
ID:	192342  
Old 04-12-2007, 03:04 AM

Nice:YEAH, do you make sub-ties to connect the rear rearsets to the front rearsets? you could even make them wide enough at the bottom so the front rearsets press against the tie, to help prevent the front rearset from bending in, and stiffening up the subframe... or even make a front rearset/tie all in one....
Old 04-12-2007, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

ive made some but they don't transfer well...

they alway seem to only fit the bike you make them on....

unlike the subcage it will pull a tweeked subframe damn near back to straight....lol
Old 04-12-2007, 10:31 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Ho_Hey is a decent person

Those are some nice looking pieces you have made

Originally Posted by old man roger
so a couple local stunters saw my subcage that i made with folding pegs......

Old 04-12-2007, 01:58 PM

txmotox is an unknown quantity at this point

how do i get a hold of you, so i can get one for a 05 600rr
Old 04-12-2007, 02:17 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by txmotox
how do i get a hold of you, so i can get one for a 05 600rr
pm sent....
Old 04-12-2007, 03:20 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

05 636 roger god damnit

Quick Reply: subframe cage